Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Booming ECONOMY

Default Booming ECONOMY

So if things are so rosy why does the president keep wanting interest rates lowered..
    The idea should be to slow things down so it can't grow too fast and crash..Which seems to be what the fed is doing..
    Just an observation from the sidelines..

We’re near to a free fall. The only way to prevent it is easy money, same way Obama kept the head above water for 8 years... Free money.
    There is no room in the current environment for interest of any kind.
    Fact is the banking industry outright collapsed in 2008. Everything since has been smoke and mirrors.
    The world is underwater to the tune of 1.5 quadrillion. Que the MMT preachers.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    We’re near to a free fall. The only way to prevent it is easy money, same way Obama kept the head above water for 8 years... Free money.
    There is no room in the current environment for interest of any kind.
    Fact is the banking industry outright collapsed in 2008. Everything since has been smoke and mirrors.
    The world is underwater to the tune of 1.5 quadrillion. Que the MMT preachers.
    This probably expresses what we sense..

Markets are subject to a giant con game. The game of CONfidence. Confidence must be maintained under all circumstances or we’re heading into a global recession first and then a US recession to follow.

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/...ion-to-follow/

can we hide from the truth forever?At some point the bottom must fall for things to really stabilize..

Something no one wants to admit is the correlation between interest rates and large value items worth.

We all bemoan not making 6 or 7 percent on our savings accounts, but fail to acknowledge that the valuation of our homes is MUCH higher when money to purchase them from us is not 11 or 15 percent.

It is the same way they can spend more money at the Federal level.

Try selling that 300,000 dollar house if the purchaser has to pay 11 percent interest like I did back in 1990 when I bought my first home.

So, you want to lose half the value of your homes?

Candidate Trump spoke openly about debt saturation, problems with the FED and the concern that the Banksters would bring down the economy on his head.

He is an astute business man, yet seems unconcerned about the accumulating Federal Deficit. Why?

My thoughts:
    Reagan did much the same thing. It is very difficult to rebuild quickly after the Deceivocrats have gutted military, etc. and control deficits.

But I think there is much more to his actions.

I submit that it is no coincidence that Trump has both a bronze of Jackson on his credenza and his portrait over his desk in the Oval. He plans to break the FED and replace it with something much better....something Constitutional and equitable. He continues to openly oppose both the FED and its Chairman. I submit he is setting the stage for blaming the FED when the house comes tumbling down.

For those who still believe that the FED is a governmental entity, ask yourself: Why the USA is borrowing money from the FED AT INTEREST when it could simply create/print the money itself for free?

Trump is going for the whole enchilada. The Payeurs, Rothschilds, and the rest of the Masonic Illuminati who control the money supply of the world.
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Why is Andrew Jackson's portrait in Trump's Oval Office?
    https://www.inquirer.com/philly/news...al-Office.html

Donald Trump Sees Himself in Andrew Jackson
    https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...ach-other.html

Trump pays 'inspirational' visit to his hero Andrew Jackson's Hermitage plantation
    https://www.chicagotribune.com/natio...315-story.html

I Killed The Bank ~ President Andrew Jackson

https://politicalvelcraft.org/2013/0...ndrew-jackson/

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post
    Candidate Trump spoke openly about debt saturation, problems with the FED and the concern that the Banksters would bring down the economy on his head.

He is an astute business man, yet seems unconcerned about the accumulating Federal Deficit. Why?

My thoughts:
    Reagan did much the same thing. It is very difficult to rebuild quickly after the Deceivocrats have gutted military, etc. and control deficits.

But I think there is much more to his actions.

I submit that it is no coincidence that Trump has both a bronze of Jackson on his credenza and his portrait over his desk in the Oval. He plans to break the FED and replace it with something much better....something Constitutional and equitable. He continues to openly oppose both the FED and its Chairman. I submit he is setting the stage for blaming the FED when the house comes tumbling down.

For those who still believe that the FED is a governmental entity, ask yourself: Why the USA is borrowing money from the FED AT INTEREST when it could simply create/print the money itself for free?

Trump is going for the whole enchilada. The Payeurs, Rothschilds, and the rest of the Masonic Illuminati who control the money supply of the world.
    That is all well and good, but you had better make sure the rest of the world is is so much the worse place than us that you don't lose world reserve currency status or you will not like the results.