Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Booming ECONOMY

The economy is booming because it is an empty drum and someone/something is pounding on it.

That is all well and good, but you had better make sure the rest of the world is is so much the worse place than us that you don't lose world reserve currency status or you will not like the results.
    My guess is that is in the cards and Trump knows it. Hence, the rapid building up of the military and support industries....steel and aluminum. Sec if Treasury visiting Ft. Knox, and more.

I trust you know, that historically whenever there was a change in the reserve currency, war was involved to some degree. The transfer from Sterling to US Dollar was a condition precedent to US entering WWII. Settled at Breton Woods after the War.

The East has most of the gold.....not gonna be good in the West.

This is gonna be rough on all fronts.
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post
    My guess is that is in the cards and Trump knows it. Hence, the rapid building up of the military and support industries....steel and aluminum. Sec if Treasury visiting Ft. Knox, and more.

I trust you know, that historically whenever there was a change in the reserve currency, war was involved to some degree. The transfer from Sterling to US Dollar was a condition precedent to US entering WWII. Settled at Breton Woods after the War.

The East has most of the gold.....not gonna be good in the West.

This is gonna be rough on all fronts.
    Yes sir I know.

Lots of social media Zombies out there who are Grasshoppers and not Ants though.

You are old enough to have been taught that Parable.

I'm topping off my preps. Will continue to do so for a while.

I would not be surprised if the collapse of the economy doesn't escalate in a big way before 1/1......

They have tried everything else to make Trump look like a vulgarian troll.

Could be wrong....we shall see.

George Soros Vows To ‘Take Down President Trump’

January 20, 2017
    Baxter Dmitry News, World 33

Notorious globalist billionaire George Soros has gone on the record threatening to take down President Trump and promising an audience at the World Economic Forum in Davos that the New World Order are making the necessary preparations to completely and utterly obliterate every single Trump plan.

Speaking to a packed audience at his annual dinner at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Soros warned large multinational corporations to hold off from doing any business in the United States until he’s ended Trump’s presidency – or else face the consequences.
    Asked what advice he would give to businesses preparing for the impact of the new presidency, he saidI’d keep as far away from it as I can“.

The hedge fund manager and convicted felon, who initially became famous for having made $1bn by betting on the devaluation of the pound in 1992, is reported to have lost close to a $1bn after the stock market rallied following Trump’s win.

Mr Soros attributed the rise in the markets to Mr Trump’s pledge to cut regulation and taxes, but told the elite gathered at the World Economic Forum that the good times under Trump wouldn’t last. Soros said that after Trump takes office – in under 24 hours – “reality will prevail“.

Soros, a Jewish Nazi collaborator, said he was confident Mr Trump’s powers would be limited by Congress. “He won’t be able to get away with being a dictator,” he added.

Soros’s comments to the international economic elite in Switzerland come after Wall Street analysts have begun referring to him as a “wounded beast” and warned that he is “hell bent on revenge” after his candidate failed to win the election.

Pundits and market analysts have been keeping a close eye on the “wounded beast” in recent weeks to determine his next move and reports are now emerging that the funds Soros wasted on Clinton are set to be dwarfed by the amount of money he is now spending on the bond market.

The plan is to create “financial Armageddon and unleash hell“, driving the Western world, and in particular the United States, to the edge of ruin. Out of the flames a phoenix will rise and this will be Soros’ vision of the New World Order.

Soros believes the market is Trump’s weak point. He claims Trump has “no chance” of surviving
    his upcoming market assault, gloating that the future POTUS will be destroyed and unable to focus on making America great again.

The way Soros broke the Bank of England and ruined the Malaysian economy, these will one day just be seen as warm ups for his full scale tilt at global financial Armageddon,” according to a Wall Street analyst.

https://newspunch.com/soros-take-down-trump/
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm