Thread: Flouride Lowers IQ

Default Flouride Lowers IQ

The “Conspiracy Theorists” Were Right, Once Again

Chris Menahan | Information Liberation - August 20, 2019 -
    Our media controllers should be asked why they lied to the public for decades in order to keep this drugging program going and IQs falling.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Ah yes yet another tin foil doom and gloom that has been told for generations and it is still not true. But it sure helps the teeth of the ones that have been drinking it in their water over all these years. And a little chorine as well in the system. And yes the iQ's have been dropping but it sure isn't the water it has all started with the hippies back in the 60's and it continues to day with all the Illegal DRUGS that are available to all that want to alter their minds.

Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

Go back to Share Blue and collect your Soros Sheckles

After decades of lying to the public about the well-documented dangers of fluoride and demanding everyone who says otherwise be censored, the media just finally admitted fluoride is lowering our children’s IQs.
    From The Daily Beast, “Study Links Fluoridated Water During Pregnancy to Lower IQs”:
    An influential medical journal published a study Monday that links fluoride consumption during pregnancy with lower childhood IQs—a finding that could undermine decades of public-health messaging, fire up conspiracy theorists, and alarm mothers-to-be.
    The research was expected to be so controversial that JAMA Pediatrics included an editor’s note saying the decision to publish it was not easy and that it was subjected to “additional scrutiny.”
    “It is the only editor’s note I’ve ever written,” Dimitri Christakis, editor in chief of JAMA Pediatrics and a pediatrician, told The Daily Beast. “There was concern on the journal’s editorial team about how this would play out in the public eye and what the public-health implications would be.”

Alex Jones, Gerald Celente and Will Johnson break down the methods of enslaving the public through evolving technology.
    About three-fourths of the United States drinks fluoridated tap water—which the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention declared one of the 10 greatest public-health achievements of the 20th century because it dramatically reduces tooth decay.
    I’ve been sharing articles about the dangers of fluoride since 2005 and was labeled a “conspiracy theorist” and censored by Google as a result (many years before the latest massive purge).
    The Fluoride Action Network under Dr. Paul Connett has been leading the charge against water fluoridation for decades and were smeared as “quacks” as “conspiracy theorists” just for taking an scientific look at the data and sharing their findings. They’ve had a compendium of dozens of studies showing links between fluoride and lower IQs for ages.
    They were right. The controlled media which smeared them were wrong.
    Our media controllers should be asked why they lied to the public for decades in order to keep this drugging program going and IQs falling.
    The world's premier medical journal on Pediatrics has published a new government-funded study linking exposure to "optimally" fluoridated during pregnancy to lowered IQ for the child. This confirms the findings of previous studies, including Bashash, 2017 https://t.co/RZoGobrlOR
    — FluorideAction (@FluorideAction) August 19, 2019
    The editor of Pediatrics also added an editorial note–for the first time in career–because he knew fluoridation proponents would attack it. He notes the study's rigor, triple-checking of the data, and definitive nature of the evidence: https://t.co/1Zjjzlolj6
    The study was also accompanied by an editorial in support from world-renowned neuroscientist, Dr. David Bellinger. [Subscription needed currently to read] https://t.co/nxLmyzpBFb
    The conspiracy theorists were right about fluoride and they were right about Jeffrey Epsteinand his intelligence allies running and their blackmailed puppets running and controlling our government.
    This is why Big Tech has aggressively censored us all while propping up the controlled media which lied about all these subjects and more to keep us in the dark on behalf of our ruling oligarchs.
    This is why the FBI is now declaring “conspiracy theories” to be the “new domestic terrorism threat” and the government — even under Donald Trump’s watch — is working rapidly to arrest people for pre-crime, seize dissidents’ guns through red flag gun laws, institute swift executions for so-called “hate crimes,” “involuntary confinement” for people the state deems “mentally disturbed,” and “detect mass shooters before they strike” — which we’re now learning means arrest anyone who fits the media’s hoax “dangerous young white male terrorist” stereotype.
    The conspiracy theorists were right, folks.
    This is why our ruling oligarchs are moving so hard to shut down everyone who questions their fake narrative.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Studies like this are always going to be tricky because it is virtually impossible to control confounders. There are obviously big environmental differences between places where water is fluoridated and where it isn't (i.e. urban vs. rural). I'd wager that it is most likely a case of correlation without causation. The fact that they only found an effect in males is weird, but it certainly isn't impossible that there could be a sexual difference in toxicity.

If it is real though, that is a shockingly large effect.

https://www.brighteon.com/3b8e8340-4...5-99ff9d126e91

BREAKING: Learn How The Deep State Poisoned Your Children

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    Ah yes yet another tin foil doom and gloom that has been told for generations and it is still not true. But it sure helps the teeth of the ones that have been drinking it in their water over all these years. And a little chorine as well in the system. And yes the iQ's have been dropping but it sure isn't the water it has all started with the hippies back in the 60's and it continues to day with all the Illegal DRUGS that are available to all that want to alter their minds.
    WIll a moderator please step in and rid this blog of this troll. He is a cancer, or she, or it....whatever. Enough is enough. Hoppalong to the dark side you came from. You are an idiot.......a fool, a tool, and needs to be dealt with. It is no longer entertaining.

Frankly, it's it or me now.... and consider the other witnesses.
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.

Thankyou Leno, good article.
    John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.