Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sky Signs

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Certain additional prophecies, which may be relevant:

"But what is the sign of His coming? lest a hostile power dare to counterfeit it. And then shall appear, He says, the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. Now Christ's own true sign is the Cross; a sign of a luminous Cross shall go before the King, plainly declaring Him who was formerly crucified: that the Jews who before pierced Him and plotted against Him, when they see it, may mourn tribe by tribe, saying, 'This is He who was buffeted, this is He whose face they spat on, this is He whom they bound with chains, this is He whom of old they crucified, and set at nought' (St. Cyril of Jerusalem, Doctor of the Church, Catechetical Lecture XV, par. 22).

"Since the whole world is against God and His Church, it is evident that he has reserved the victory over His enemies to Himself. This will be more obvious when it is considered that the root of all our present evils is to be found in the fact that those with talents and vigor crave earthly pleasures, and not only desert God, but repudiate Him altogether, thus it appears they cannot be brought back to God in any other way except through an act that cannot be ascribed to any secondary agency, and thus all will be forced to look to the supernatural, and cry out: 'From the Lord is this come to pass and it is wonderful in our eyes!' … There will come a great wonder, which will fill the world with astonishment. This wonder will be preceded by the triumph of revolution. The Church will suffer exceedingly. Her servants and her chieftain will be mocked, scourged and martyred." (Pope Pius IX)

"Write this: before I come as the just Judge, I am coming first as the King of Mercy. Before the day of justice arrives, there will be given to people a sign in the heavens of this sort: All light in the heavens will be extinguished, and there will be great darkness over the whole earth. Then the sign of the cross will be seen in the sky, and from the openings where the hands and the feet of the Savior were nailed will come forth great lights which will light up the earth for a period of time. This will take place shortly before the last day." (St. Faustina, Diary - Divine Mercy in My Soul, n. 83 (1) )

1. The mystical occurrences of Blessed Sister M. Faustina Kowalska have yet-top-be-approved by the Church as worthy of belief. The messages from Jesus are contained in her Diary, Divine Mercy in My Soul, which carries both the NIHIL OBSTAT and IMPRIMATUR. www.ewtn.com/Devotionals/mercy/backgr.htm
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Sorry, Cub. Seen this thread and thought about this:

Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

I think you understood what you thought I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard was not what I meant.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

On Dec. 21st 2020 of the year of our Lord, the two gods of war of the heavens will appear as one.

What does it mean? I do not know but a sign in the heavens it most certainly is.
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

"And God said, "Let there be lights in the firmament of the heavens to separate the day from the night; and let them be for signs and for seasons and for days and years…" (Gn 1:14)

Asteroid 2018 VP1 Update:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB8P9aBvj0I

RARE and spooky FULL MOON on Halloween will be visible to the entire world and not for just parts of it
    https://strangesounds.org/2020/09/fu...ween-2020.html

SKY SIGNS
    (It is time to re-read the citations from Our Lady's messages to Fr. Gobbi)
    www.call2holiness.org/skysigns/skysigns.html