Thread: Sky Signs

Lightbulb Sky Signs

SKY SIGNS

"There will be signs in the sun, the moon, and the stars, and on earth nations will be in dismay, perplexed by the roar of the sea and the waves. People will die of fright in anticipation of what is coming upon the world, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. And then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. But when these signs begin to happen, stand erect and raise your heads because your redemption is at hand." (Lk 21:25-2

http://www.call2holiness.org/skysigns/skysigns.html
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Via Enoch (yet to be approved)

Apr 17, 2020
    Call of Jesus the Good Shepherd to His Flock.
    Message to Enoch.

Great events are about to unfold that will change the destiny of humanity

"Sheep of my Flock, my Peace be with you and always remain (with you).

Flock of mine, you are already beginning the tragic days I announced to you ahead of time; these days will be more bearable to you if you put your faith and trust in Me. The trials will become every time stronger and stronger, but nothing will happen to you if you remain united to God. Again I say to you: comply with the instructions of Heaven, because only them will deliver you and will protect you from the calamities and trials that are to come. Do not be unwise by listening to human remedies. I repeat: only the medicine of Heaven and the prayers of protection we sent you, together with your faith and trust in God, will deliver you from the viruses, pests and pandemics that are about to arrive.

Great events are about to unfold that will change the destiny of humanity; the planned death of one of the great kings of this world will be the trigger that will unleash the war and with it, the definitive fall of the world economy. Fire from heaven is approaching and this event will cause the inhabitants of the earth to panic. The chastisement for the ungodly nations is near, the Just Wrath of God will be unloaded upon those nations that have approved abortion, gender ideology, same-sex couple marriages, euthanasia; as well as where injustice and corruption reign, where evil and sin have increased, asphyxiating the People of God. Many of these nations will disappear and there will be no more memory of them.

Rebel sheep, I call you to conversion. It is urgent that you heed my call and return as soon as possible to the Fold, so that you may attain my Grace and my Mercy, which will deliver you tomorrow from the eternal death. Do not be stubborn rebellious sheep, because the day is already ending and very soon night will come and with it, the time of my Justice. Hurry to put your accounts in order, so that you may attain my forgiveness and my Mercy! Do not continue to live with sin, make your way straight, remember that your passage through eternity is near and in keeping on sinning, what is waiting for you in eternity is the fire of hell. Listen to what my Word says: What profit would there be for one to gain the whole world and lose his soul? Or what can one give in exchange for his soul? (Matthew 16:26)

No place on earth will be safe in the days of God's Just Wrath; therefore, rebellious sheep, I ask you to comply with my anguished call to conversion, for you well know that I am more Father than Judge, and I am not pleased with the death of the sinner.

I am the Good Shepherd, who gives his life for his sheep and I have more clemency and mercy with my lost sheep. I am waiting for you at the door of my Fold, rebellious sheep; do not delay, because when night comes, the door will close and there will be no one to listen to you any longer.

My Peace I leave you, my Peace I give you. Repent and be converted, for the Kingdom of God is near.

Your Teacher, Jesus the Good Shepherd.

Make messages known, sheep of my Fold, to all mankind."

http://www.mensajesdelbuenpastorenoc.org/

Via Enoch (yet to be approved)

May 1, 2020
    Call of Jesus the Good Shepherd to His Flock.
    Message to Enoch.

Very soon you will witness holographic projections in the firmament

"Sheep of my Flock, my Peace be with you.

Flock of mine, days of anguish and of uncertainty that humanity is living in, I tell you, you will have to get used to living with these days, because they are part of your purification. Do not despair, on the contrary, give thanks to God for much or little you will receive in these tragic days. Humanity, separated from God, will not be able to resist these tribulations; only if you are spiritual and have your faith and trust in Me, you are able to resist confinement, famine, unemployment, scarcity, anguish and all other tribulations, which pandemics will leave at their passage.

At the passage of the days, new viruses will appear, I announce this, not to scare you nor for you to panic, but for you to prepare materially and spiritually. Again I say unto you: If you are united to Me like the branch to the vine, you do not have to worry, for I, your Eternal Shepherd, will be your refuge, protection and cover. The days of confinement will continue and much of the humanity will go crazy and will make the blood run. In many nations there will be revolts and demonstrations, especially in the poorest ones; they will demand that their rulers act with fairness and social justice. Hunger, unemployment, scarcity and lack of opportunity will trigger civil wars. Many nations because of the fall of their economies, will go bankrupt.

My Flock, the atheist communism will take advantage of all these manifestations to extend its tentacles and seize the government of many nations. Communism will spread throughout the world and will enslave many countries; it will be one of the Antichrist's greatest ally in his last reign.When humanity is going to be more troubled, my Glorious Cross will appear in heaven, which will fill my Flock with hope and faith, and announce the arrival of my Warning.

Sheep of my Flock,
    very soon you will witness holographic projections in the firmament. Be careful flock of mine, do not let yourself be deceived, because these holograms are the beginning of the Show of Deception with which the emissaries of evil want to prepare humanity for the apparition of the Antichrist! Many luminous spheres that you call unidentified flying objects (UFOS) will also begin to manifest in large number in many places on Earth. The rulers and men of science of your world will say that they are aliens, beings of light, who come peacefully to live with the human race and to share their technology. Be careful flock of mine, you fall into this deception, for you well know that these beings do not come from other worlds, but they are demons disguised as beings of light, who will accompany the Antichrist in his last reign!

Therefore be attentive and vigilant, flock of mine, that you may not fall into these deceptions; the holographic projections and demons you call Extraterrestrials are part of the Show of Deception, with which my adversary wants to make himself known to humanity.You have been warned that nothing and no one takes you by surprise. May the children of darkness do not continue to be smarter than the children of light.

My Peace I leave you, My Peace I give you.

Repent and be converted, for the Kingdom of God is near.

Your Teacher, Jesus the Good Shepherd.

Make my messages known to all mankind, Sheep of my Flock."

http://www.mensajesdelbuenpastorenoc.org/

Artificial phemenon such as these have been occurring for some time.
    Discussed:
    http://www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-hy...H6y0w4198v935P

Here is a recent one:
    Red Orbs and UFOs Sightings From Virginia To Nevada
    May 4, 2020

https://strangesounds.org/2020/05/re...ada-video.html

Rare Blood Rainbow Appears in the Sky Over Calgary, Canada

https://strangesounds.org/2020/06/bl...-pictures.html