Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sky Signs

Lightbulb Sky Signs

SKY SIGNS

"There will be signs in the sun, the moon, and the stars, and on earth nations will be in dismay, perplexed by the roar of the sea and the waves. People will die of fright in anticipation of what is coming upon the world, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. And then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. But when these signs begin to happen, stand erect and raise your heads because your redemption is at hand." (Lk 21:25-2

http://www.call2holiness.org/skysigns/skysigns.html
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Via Enoch (yet to be approved)

Apr 17, 2020
    Call of Jesus the Good Shepherd to His Flock.
    Message to Enoch.

Great events are about to unfold that will change the destiny of humanity

"Sheep of my Flock, my Peace be with you and always remain (with you).

Flock of mine, you are already beginning the tragic days I announced to you ahead of time; these days will be more bearable to you if you put your faith and trust in Me. The trials will become every time stronger and stronger, but nothing will happen to you if you remain united to God. Again I say to you: comply with the instructions of Heaven, because only them will deliver you and will protect you from the calamities and trials that are to come. Do not be unwise by listening to human remedies. I repeat: only the medicine of Heaven and the prayers of protection we sent you, together with your faith and trust in God, will deliver you from the viruses, pests and pandemics that are about to arrive.

Great events are about to unfold that will change the destiny of humanity; the planned death of one of the great kings of this world will be the trigger that will unleash the war and with it, the definitive fall of the world economy. Fire from heaven is approaching and this event will cause the inhabitants of the earth to panic. The chastisement for the ungodly nations is near, the Just Wrath of God will be unloaded upon those nations that have approved abortion, gender ideology, same-sex couple marriages, euthanasia; as well as where injustice and corruption reign, where evil and sin have increased, asphyxiating the People of God. Many of these nations will disappear and there will be no more memory of them.

Rebel sheep, I call you to conversion. It is urgent that you heed my call and return as soon as possible to the Fold, so that you may attain my Grace and my Mercy, which will deliver you tomorrow from the eternal death. Do not be stubborn rebellious sheep, because the day is already ending and very soon night will come and with it, the time of my Justice. Hurry to put your accounts in order, so that you may attain my forgiveness and my Mercy! Do not continue to live with sin, make your way straight, remember that your passage through eternity is near and in keeping on sinning, what is waiting for you in eternity is the fire of hell. Listen to what my Word says: What profit would there be for one to gain the whole world and lose his soul? Or what can one give in exchange for his soul? (Matthew 16:26)

No place on earth will be safe in the days of God's Just Wrath; therefore, rebellious sheep, I ask you to comply with my anguished call to conversion, for you well know that I am more Father than Judge, and I am not pleased with the death of the sinner.

I am the Good Shepherd, who gives his life for his sheep and I have more clemency and mercy with my lost sheep. I am waiting for you at the door of my Fold, rebellious sheep; do not delay, because when night comes, the door will close and there will be no one to listen to you any longer.

My Peace I leave you, my Peace I give you. Repent and be converted, for the Kingdom of God is near.

Your Teacher, Jesus the Good Shepherd.

Make messages known, sheep of my Fold, to all mankind."

http://www.mensajesdelbuenpastorenoc.org/

Via Enoch (yet to be approved)

May 1, 2020
    Call of Jesus the Good Shepherd to His Flock.
    Message to Enoch.

Very soon you will witness holographic projections in the firmament

"Sheep of my Flock, my Peace be with you.

Flock of mine, days of anguish and of uncertainty that humanity is living in, I tell you, you will have to get used to living with these days, because they are part of your purification. Do not despair, on the contrary, give thanks to God for much or little you will receive in these tragic days. Humanity, separated from God, will not be able to resist these tribulations; only if you are spiritual and have your faith and trust in Me, you are able to resist confinement, famine, unemployment, scarcity, anguish and all other tribulations, which pandemics will leave at their passage.

At the passage of the days, new viruses will appear, I announce this, not to scare you nor for you to panic, but for you to prepare materially and spiritually. Again I say unto you: If you are united to Me like the branch to the vine, you do not have to worry, for I, your Eternal Shepherd, will be your refuge, protection and cover. The days of confinement will continue and much of the humanity will go crazy and will make the blood run. In many nations there will be revolts and demonstrations, especially in the poorest ones; they will demand that their rulers act with fairness and social justice. Hunger, unemployment, scarcity and lack of opportunity will trigger civil wars. Many nations because of the fall of their economies, will go bankrupt.

My Flock, the atheist communism will take advantage of all these manifestations to extend its tentacles and seize the government of many nations. Communism will spread throughout the world and will enslave many countries; it will be one of the Antichrist's greatest ally in his last reign.When humanity is going to be more troubled, my Glorious Cross will appear in heaven, which will fill my Flock with hope and faith, and announce the arrival of my Warning.

Sheep of my Flock,
    very soon you will witness holographic projections in the firmament. Be careful flock of mine, do not let yourself be deceived, because these holograms are the beginning of the Show of Deception with which the emissaries of evil want to prepare humanity for the apparition of the Antichrist! Many luminous spheres that you call unidentified flying objects (UFOS) will also begin to manifest in large number in many places on Earth. The rulers and men of science of your world will say that they are aliens, beings of light, who come peacefully to live with the human race and to share their technology. Be careful flock of mine, you fall into this deception, for you well know that these beings do not come from other worlds, but they are demons disguised as beings of light, who will accompany the Antichrist in his last reign!

Therefore be attentive and vigilant, flock of mine, that you may not fall into these deceptions; the holographic projections and demons you call Extraterrestrials are part of the Show of Deception, with which my adversary wants to make himself known to humanity.You have been warned that nothing and no one takes you by surprise. May the children of darkness do not continue to be smarter than the children of light.

My Peace I leave you, My Peace I give you.

Repent and be converted, for the Kingdom of God is near.

Your Teacher, Jesus the Good Shepherd.

Make my messages known to all mankind, Sheep of my Flock."

http://www.mensajesdelbuenpastorenoc.org/

Artificial phemenon such as these have been occurring for some time.
    Discussed:
    http://www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-hy...H6y0w4198v935P

Here is a recent one:
    Red Orbs and UFOs Sightings From Virginia To Nevada
    May 4, 2020

https://strangesounds.org/2020/05/re...ada-video.html

Rare Blood Rainbow Appears in the Sky Over Calgary, Canada

https://strangesounds.org/2020/06/bl...-pictures.html

Heaven has provided much information about the forthcoming Warning, Great Miracle and Chastisement. Perhaps the most noteworthy being the information imparted to the four young visionaries at Garabandal (yet to be approved)(1).

Some contemporary prophets have indicated the involvement of comets, asteroids, collision of heavenly bodies, a cross in the sky, and more.

God told us in Gn 1:14 that He intended to use the cosmos as signs to mankind. Further through various contemporary prophets, He told us watch the skies.(2)

One is reminded of the words of the young visionary of Garabandal (yet to be approved) indicating that the name of the phenomenon accompanying the Warning begins with the letter "A" (Conchita, Oct. 22, 1965) (which reminds one of the word "asteroid".)

We caution against setting dates. Who knows when or where God will act (Mt 24:36, Jer 18, 2 Ki 20), and indeed we have been told that certain prophecy has been altered multiple times.(3)

It is in the spirit of monitoring dates or periods of interestthat we submit the following.

We would add that recently, Jesus has been advising via John Leary (an American visionary yet to be approved) that it is likely that the Faithful will be called to the refuges during the Fall of 2020 (Autumn 2020 in United States Starts: Tuesday, Sep 22 8:30 am CDT; and Ends: Monday, Dec 21 4:02 am CST ). I have collected his messages about this at the following link:

www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/showthread.php?246505-COV19-to-Resurface-in-Fall-2020-Over-100-times-worse-Likely-time-to-flee-to-Refuges

As many contemporary prophets have indicated that the Warning will occur prior to our fleeing to the refuges, it follows that an increased awareness and monitoring of the skies is warranted at this time.

Asteroid 2018 VP1
    This asteroid has been identified by NASA and the ESA as 2018 VP1. It has an estimated diameter of approximately 2.3 meters and is flying across space at an average speed of over 51,000 kilometers per hour.

Both NASA, ESA monitoring 2018 VP1 asteroid with good chance of hitting Earth

https://www.ibtimes.sg/both-nasa-esa-monitoring-2018-vp1-asteroid-good-chance-hitting-earth-next-year-35838

Information:
    https://www.spacereference.org/asteroid/2018-vp1
    https://theskylive.com/2018vp1-info
    https://theskylive.com/where-is-2018vp1

Video: Asteroid 2018 VP1 & November 2, 2020:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YBqD5LX-Zg

Comets:
    https://theskylive.com/comets
    http://www.aerith.net/comet/future-n.html

Brother Enoch(yet to be approved)
    CHILDREN, THE COLLISION OF TWO ASTEROIDS WILL FORM THE GLORIOUS CROSS OF MY SON. THIS WILL BE THE GREAT SIGN THAT WILL ANNOUNCE TO YOU THE ARRIVAL OF THE WARNING!

JANUARY 02, 2018 3: 55 PM

APPEAL FROM MARIA ROSA MYSTICA TO THE PEOPLE OF GOD

Little children of my Heart, may the Peace of the Most High be with you all
    and my motherly protection always assist you.

My children, place yourselves in the love of this Mother and the Mercy of God, so that you can cope with the days of trial that are coming. Heaven does not want so many souls to continue being lost. I, your Mother, in the company of the Angelic Creatures and Blissful Souls, do not tire of interceding so that this humanity will return to God's Love. Little children, the trials for the People of God are about to begin. This year will mark the beginning of your purification. Humanity will witness great events in Heaven and on Earth; the signs of Heaven will increase; celestial phenomena never before seen by any eye will announce to you that you must be ready and prepared for your encounter with God in eternity.

The shaking of the universe will let you see celestial phenomenathat humanity has never seen. Many are going to panic, but there is no need to be frightened; these manifestations are announcements from Heaven so that you will be spiritually prepared at the arrival of the Warning and the beginning of your trials. Little children, my Father's creation has begun its transformation, and this is going to be that your planet undergoes great changes. The Earth’s landmasses are going to begin moving with greater force on all the continents. This transformation will be one of your trials that you must accept with faith because it is part of God's plan for these end times. Do not panic when the universe begins to shake profoundly; pray and praise the Glory of God and give thanks to my Father because His Power and Greatness will create a New Heaven and a New Earth, to His delight and that of His creatures.

My children, the Heavenly Jerusalem will come down from Heaven to Earth; this process has already begun. Creation and creatures will be purified until they shine like crucibles; only in that way, will you be able to see in your midst the light of a New Dawn that will be my Son, Radiant, Triumphant, and full of Glory. Heavenly Jerusalem is on its way and with it the Glory of God. Prepare yourselves, then, little children, because creation has begun to be shaken; remain calm, because everything you are going to see and feel is part of God's plan.

Little children, the collision of two asteroids will form the Glorious Cross of my Son. This will be the great sign that will announce to you the arrival of the Warning.Run to put your accounts in order; be prepared spiritually for the arrival of this event that will change your life. Do not put down my Rosary, pray for all the sinners of this world, so that they will receive the Mercy of God and not be lost in Eternity. Pray for the peace of the world, because the coming of the scourge of war can be felt, which will be catastrophic for humanity. It is time, little children, for prayer and recollection; do not waste any more time in trivialities and ambitions of this world; think and meditate for a moment that the most important thing now is to be prepared for your encounter with God in Eternity. May the peace of my Lord remain with you. Rend your hearts, little children, because the triumphant return of my Son is drawing near.

Your Mother loves you, María Rosa Mystica

Little children of my Heart, spread my messages to all mankind.

http://www.mensajesdelbuenpastorenoc.org/mensajesrecientes.html

Luz de Maria (yet to be approved; early messages carry the IMPRIMATUR)
    JANUARY 20, 2018

Beloved children of My Immaculate Heart:

MY CONSTANT WATCHING OVER YOU CAUSES ME TO INTERCEDE WITH GREAT STRENGTH SO THAT YOU MAY NOT BE LOST.
    Humanity constantly appeals to "its rights" due to a false concept of freedom.

This generation is plunged in loveless, moral debauchery, lack of faith, social decadence, incongruity of concepts and norms, spiritual defiance, the acceptance of evil ideologies, mental numbness, in the loss of values and in the denial of God. These are some examples about human disrespect towards the Will of God, about how man constructs his passage on Earth in all respects, and about his relationships with his brothers and sisters and the Creation surrounding him.

Children, man wanders on Earth in search of something more that pleases his insatiable appetite, not exactly for good, but for the unknown, for that which leads him to break the Law of God and men, for what gives him dominion over others and world supremacy. In this process, Humanity falls by the mere fact of wanting to be more than one’s brothers and sisters and enters into personal pride that is transferred to the environment in which it moves, carrying with it the constant thought of being independent and subjugating others.

Some of My children do not believe that My Son and I are continuing to warn you and explain to you about the work and action of faithful children of God...

IN CONSTANTLY CALLING FOR THE CONVERSION OF MY SON’S PEOPLE, I SEND THIS WORD SO THAT IT MAY BE AN INDUCEMENT THAT EACH PERSON FREELY DECIDES EITHER TO ACCEPT AND WALK TOWARDS CONVERSION OR REJECT AND TAKE OTHER MEASURES
    OR TO WITHDRAW INTO WHAT IS WORLDLY AND GIVE THEMSELVES OVER TO THE EVIL PATHS OF PERDITION.

My duty as Mother is not to rest from My Call. My Heart burns with Love for everyone, children, for everyone. The instant has come when the thought and goal of My children has come to focus on what has long been the plan of satan: to distance you from the Divine in order to enter into man’s work and action, to take possession of what is Divine in order to deceive man and take man in his clutches.

How many have been My Calls! How much pain Humanity has experienced because of the evil work and action of man, who has looked with indifference on the life and suffering of innocent creatures!

In this instant, due to the constant contamination of the Earth, man's organism has become weakened, being more resistant to medication and diseases are arising forcefully.

MY CHILDREN, THE THIRD WORLD WAR IS NOT A UTOPIA, NOR DO I TELL YOU ABOUT IT IN ORDER TO CAUSE YOU FEAR, BUT SO THAT YOU STAY ALERT AND KEEP MY WORDS, SINCE AFTER THE STRUGGLE FOR WORLD LEADERSHIP, THIS WAR WILL COME TO A CLIMAX IN A WAR FOR THE POSSESSION OF WATER. The pollution to which this precious liquid, essential for life, has been subjected, will cause various countries to end up fighting to own water. This liquid that you disdain, that you allow to be lost as if it were nothing - this liquid, children, will become the final reason for the Third World War.

THIS GENERATION’S FOLLY IS THE CAUSE OF THE DESIRE FOR POWER AND OF PRIDE (I Jn 2, 16b, II Tim 3: 1-5). The one who has well-being wants more and more, the one who attains professional achievements desires what others do not have, the one who has acquired a material good wants to have the best and greatest material good in order to be admired .... YET IN RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD YOU DO NOT INTEND TO GROW AND TO STAY CLOSER TO HIM, but wish to have places of honor in parish groups or to be among those who can be identified at the Altar, and to be admired by your brothers and sisters.

I see that some of My children participate in what the eyes of their brothers and sisters can see, but their acting spiritually is not in harmony with their daily life. My Son does not want you to stay in a place in order to be admired, but that each of you shine and that there is the ardent desire “ad extra” to participate in everything concerning right conduct and the spiritual growth of your brothers and sisters.

DO NOT BE STUMBLING BLOCKS FOR YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS, DO NOT BE BEARERS OF SPIRITUAL ENVY,
    DO NOT CREATE THE STICK BY WHICH YOU WILL THEN BE MEASURED, (Cf. Mt 7,2b), DO NOT OBSCURE THOSE WHO SERVE GOD WITH A GENEROUS SPIRIT (Cf. Ps 50, 12b), AND KEEP IN MIND THAT MY SON GIVES THE HUMBLE AND SIMPLE OF HEART (Mt 5,3-4) HIS WILL SO THAT THEY MAKE IT KNOWN TO THE HOLY REMNANT.
    I see how the churches are burning with fire in a rebellion that is beginning against the People of My Son and His Institution. My children are not pausing to think with their hearts. They do not believe that they are forging their own spiritual destruction: a church can be rebuilt, an act against God is a great sin, and I pray that they repent before the night comes.

In this instant there are so many who are issuing statements about the WARNING and I hear them giving false interpretations of what the WARNING really is. This great act of Mercy for Humanity is personal yet at the same time for all Humanity.

It is personal because everyone will see themselves as they are, and for Humanity because all will see how two celestial bodies colliding minimally at a great distance from Earth will cause great light and fire that will fall in some places of the Earth, instants prior to the WARNING. MY CHILDREN, THE WARNING IS NOT THE GUARANTEE OF CONVERSION FOR ALL HUMANITY, BUT ON THE CONTRARY, THOSE WHO REBEL ON SEEING THEMSELVES HAVING COMMITTED SO MANY OFFENSES WILL BE MORE IMPLACABLE AGAINST THE PEOPLE OF MY SON.

Beloved People of My Son:

Terrorism increases, it is preparing to strike with its wrongful actions. Pray for Italy, Spain and Portugal.

The earth is shaking more, the fault lines existing in the depths of the earth are shaken in sequence and My Children will suffer from earthquakes increasing in their intensity.

Communism lies in wait, disguised as good, taking power at this instant.

The sea is stirred up and penetrates into the land, exposing the evil that pollution has caused. There will be phenomena that will cause air and maritime navigation to stop for a while.

MY BELOVED, DO NOT FEED HARDNESS OF HEART (Ps 95,8-9, Heb 3,7-9), COME TO GOD WITH A HEART OF FLESH, (Ez 11,1 LEAVING BEHIND PRIDE AND THE JUDGMENTS THAT YOU MAKE SO TRIVIALLY.

I call you to look at Me, to walk together with Me so that I can guide you to My Son, keeping in mind that the life of My own is a Christ-centered life. (Cf. Phil 1,21).

FULFILL THE COMMANDMENTS AND BE BEARERS OF THE BEATITUDES. THUS YOU WILL MULTIPLY HEAVENLY GOODS.
    I love you, I bless you.

Mother Mary

https://www.revelacionesmarianas.com/english.htm

Louise Tomkiel (yet to be approved)
    April 10, 2007

Louise began to receive a message from God and said, "Jesus, please cover me with Your Most Precious Blood."

Then Jesus spoke, "A great luminous Cross will soon appear in the sky!For some IT will be a Sign of joy while to others IT will bring much fear and even dread.

IT is a Sign that I am near, I am watching over all, I am with you, I will conquer.Rejoice when you see My Holy Cross. Pray for My many Graces and My Mercy to fill your spirit, to comfort you, to strengthen you in the dreadful times that lie ahead.

Today, now is the hour to settle your debts with God! This is the moment of Great Mercy. Accept IT! Use IT! Take IT into your heart!

Behold I am with you but a little while longer. Satan and all evil spirits are loosed to tempt all souls to test your true love, trust and faith in Me. Fear not but rejoice for I AM NEAR! I will NEVER leave My own!

This hour is VERY near dear ones. Offer Me your all! Live only for Me! Adore only Me! I have given you My All and I continually give My All to My little faithful, loving, forgiving, repentant remnant. I love you! I await your return to Our Father's House- - -Heaven eternally.

Look to the sky! This Sign will be seen by all! IT will NEVER fade away but remain so that all may see IT!

Amen, I call to ALL My children! Amen, I love ALL My children!"

http://theheckhypothesis.com/pdf/HEAVEN%27S%20MESSAGES%20TO%20LOUISE%20STARR%20TOMK IEL.pdf

John Leary (yet to be approved)

January 29, 2018 - Jesus said: “My people, you are right about Carol’s Uncle Irvin in how he moved up in purgatory with today’s Mass for his intention. The other vision was about an antenna that was scanning the skies for objects coming close to the earth. You have seen news of an asteroid coming close to the earth around February 4, 2018. This is a large asteroid, but it will not hit the earth. This same antenna will also see the Comet of the Warning when it comes. The public announcement of this comet many not come until 72 hours before it arrives. You may get other warnings of this comet by amateur astronomers with large telescopes. This comet will make it appear as if there were two suns in the sky, and many people could be frightened by such a display.People will also have their Warning experience which could be frightening to some people as well. Do not worry about a date, but many will have an opportunity to change their lives.”

May 3, 2004 - Jesus said, "My people, this is an evil age that is not repenting of their sins, so I will raise up some catastrophic natural disasters that will bring America to its knees. I have shown you terrible earthquakes, potential super volcanic explosions, and now I am showing you a massive tidal wave that could wipe out many of your Eastern seaboard cities. This could be triggered by comets or asteroids hitting in the Atlantic Ocean.The destruction from such a tidal wave could destroy a good share of America and the recovery would not replace the cities or lost lives. Man has been fortunate this far from huge natural disasters, but I will bring destruction and takeover to America. You have become too proud in trusting more on yourselves than on Me. Because you have made worldly objects your idols before Me, I will send you destruction of these idols so you may know the power of the Lord. Prepare your souls now before these earth shaking events will change your life as you know it."

www.johnleary.com

Footnotes:

(1) http://www.call2holiness.org/afterwarning/afterwarning.html
    (2) http://www.call2holiness.org/skysigns/skysigns.html
    (3) http://www.call2holiness.org/thankyou/thankyouforresponding.html

- End -

Maybe something like this.....or

or like this ?