Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sky Signs

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Certain additional prophecies, which may be relevant:

"But what is the sign of His coming? lest a hostile power dare to counterfeit it. And then shall appear, He says, the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. Now Christ's own true sign is the Cross; a sign of a luminous Cross shall go before the King, plainly declaring Him who was formerly crucified: that the Jews who before pierced Him and plotted against Him, when they see it, may mourn tribe by tribe, saying, 'This is He who was buffeted, this is He whose face they spat on, this is He whom they bound with chains, this is He whom of old they crucified, and set at nought' (St. Cyril of Jerusalem, Doctor of the Church, Catechetical Lecture XV, par. 22).

"Since the whole world is against God and His Church, it is evident that he has reserved the victory over His enemies to Himself. This will be more obvious when it is considered that the root of all our present evils is to be found in the fact that those with talents and vigor crave earthly pleasures, and not only desert God, but repudiate Him altogether, thus it appears they cannot be brought back to God in any other way except through an act that cannot be ascribed to any secondary agency, and thus all will be forced to look to the supernatural, and cry out: 'From the Lord is this come to pass and it is wonderful in our eyes!' … There will come a great wonder, which will fill the world with astonishment. This wonder will be preceded by the triumph of revolution. The Church will suffer exceedingly. Her servants and her chieftain will be mocked, scourged and martyred." (Pope Pius IX)

"Write this: before I come as the just Judge, I am coming first as the King of Mercy. Before the day of justice arrives, there will be given to people a sign in the heavens of this sort: All light in the heavens will be extinguished, and there will be great darkness over the whole earth. Then the sign of the cross will be seen in the sky, and from the openings where the hands and the feet of the Savior were nailed will come forth great lights which will light up the earth for a period of time. This will take place shortly before the last day." (St. Faustina, Diary - Divine Mercy in My Soul, n. 83 (1) )

1. The mystical occurrences of Blessed Sister M. Faustina Kowalska have yet-top-be-approved by the Church as worthy of belief. The messages from Jesus are contained in her Diary, Divine Mercy in My Soul, which carries both the NIHIL OBSTAT and IMPRIMATUR. www.ewtn.com/Devotionals/mercy/backgr.htm
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Sorry, Cub. Seen this thread and thought about this:

Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

On Dec. 21st 2020 of the year of our Lord, the two gods of war of the heavens will appear as one.

What does it mean? I do not know but a sign in the heavens it most certainly is.
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

"And God said, "Let there be lights in the firmament of the heavens to separate the day from the night; and let them be for signs and for seasons and for days and years…" (Gn 1:14)

Asteroid 2018 VP1 Update:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB8P9aBvj0I

RARE and spooky FULL MOON on Halloween will be visible to the entire world and not for just parts of it
    https://strangesounds.org/2020/09/fu...ween-2020.html

SKY SIGNS
    (It is time to re-read the citations from Our Lady's messages to Fr. Gobbi)
    www.call2holiness.org/skysigns/skysigns.html

Sunday Night Blood Moon/Timing & Details

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooQHc9a3i54

Blood red sky blankets city near Shanghai sparking Armageddon fear

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wor...nghai-26906122

Louise Tomkiel
    (yet to be approved)

December 5, 2008
    Louise began to receive a vision/message from God and said, "Jesus, please cover me with Your Most Precious Blood."

Vision: Louise saw the sky become filled with flames jetting out in hues of blue, red and yellow..

Then God the Father spoke," When the sky becomes flaming red it is the sign that A GREAT WAR is extremely near!!!"

October 31, 2004
    Louise began to receive a message from our Father God
    and said, "Jesus, please cover me with Your Most Precious
    Blood."

Then our Father God spoke, "Write all I am about to tell
    you for this is soon to become reality.
    Martial Law will come into being.
    The chip or mark of the beast will be mandatory.
    No one will buy or sell without said chip.
    Churches, monasteries, schools will be closed.
    The sky will turn red- -a sign of impending war.
    My dear son John Paul will be removed.
    A false pope will sit in the Chair of Peter.
    The anti-christ will veer his ugly face.
    He will be on television and on the internet.
    Looking into his eyes will hypnotize you.
    This is the time to get rid of your televisions.
    Blood will flow freely in your streets.
    War and signs of war will be everywhere.
    The anti-christ is now ready to go public.
    As of now, My remnant people must be prepared.
    Earthquakes, tidal waves, volcanoes, fire, flooding,
    avalanches, mudslides, diseases, death, deadly winds will
    destroy.
    Starvation will be commonplace.
    Unheard of illnesses will consume bodies.
    Yes, the end times ARE HERE! IT IS NOW!
    All preparations are in place!
    My children, My tiny remnant, although some must die for
    their love for Me, their faith in Me, ALL WILL SOON come
    into the Kingdom of Heaven and receive their glorious
    crown residing in the mansion prepared for them by God.
    Finally there will be an Era of Peace and I, your Jesus, will
    reign as your Eucharistic King as promised by Our God.
    Now, all must happen as stated in Scripture.
    The end times are here.All must be, all will be.
    It is true! It is My word! There is NO TURNING BACK!
    You are either with Me or against Me.
    You cannot be lukewarm.
    I have said it! It is true! AMEN!
    Let it begin!"

“Final Choices”

"It's time for all people to return to Me
    For soon you will face eternity.
    Time is short. Night draws nigh.
    Many souls will emit a woeful cry!

So many choose not to obey.
    Sin worsens day by day.
    Sins of the flesh consume your heart
    Pushing us farther and farther apart.

People are hungry for money and praise,
    Buying and hoarding things that they crave.
    While turning away from God and His Son
    Acting so smug to impress everyone.

Woe to all sinners who act in the night.
    Soon I'll expose your sins in the light!
    Far from your God you cannot hide
    But your residence will be at Satan's side.

Instead of accepting Heaven's sweet kiss
    Sinners choose Satan's eternal abyss.
    They sell their souls for a moment of fun
    Removed forever from God and His Son.

Is your pleasure worth the measure
    To lose your souls greatest treasure?
    Or will you forfeit sin and pride
    To spend eternity at My side?"

November 7, 2003
    Louise began to receive a message from God and said, " Jesus, please cover me with Your Most Precious Blood."

Then God spoke:

"My children see that all is in readiness.

To procastinate at this time is pure folly.

Hear My words and follow all - - TO THE LETTER!

Pray. Consecrate. Obey. Follow. Prepare.

Trust. Love. Convert.

Keep your eyes on the sky.

Lend your ears to My word.

The day of My Wrath is coming to earth and My Just Judgment will be felt by all people.

My Arm is falling. All will feel its destruction.

Change now My children for in the Heavens, beyond your vision, all has begun.

I will not be mocked and scorned any longer.

This last election put into office many people not of Me.

Even more life will be destroyed.

Their god is Satan.

All rules are man-made.

Your worldly pleasures are sinful.

They break My every command.

You crucify Me daily - - I'LL TAKE NO MORE.

Life, sin, free-will go hand in hand.

Hate, suffering, death and wars follow.

Reverance, respect, love are no more.

Families are broken.

Nations are divided.

My Church is in schism.

You have thrown Me out - - discarded Me.

You are a disgusting lot!

Soon, very, very soon I will destroy.

I will shake!

I will purge!

I will cleanse!

You will know and live true fear!

I will judge.

I will reward or condemn.

All will change in a blink of an eye.

Evil will be gone - - forever!

There will be a New Heavens and a New Earth.

I, your God, will reign.

Victory IS MINE! says your Lord.

AMEN!" (so be it)

End

theheckhypothesis.com/pdf/HEAVEN%27S%20MESSAGES%20TO%20LOUISE%20STARR%20TOMK IEL.pdf

SKY SIGNS
    (Read the messages from Our Lady to Fr. Gobbi, CAREFULLY)

http://www.call2holiness.org/era-of-peace.html

MESSAGE OF ST. MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL
    TO LUZ DE MARIA

(Yet to be approved; early messages carry the Imprimatur.)
    MAY 15, 2022

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/18323/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/IMG]

Beloved children of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ:

As Prince of the Heavenly Legions, I bless you.

I CALL YOU TO REMAIN IN PRAYER, UNITED TO OUR KING AND LORD JESUS CHRIST AND TO OUR QUEEN AND MOTHER OF THE END TIMES.

Continue with Faith and fear offending Our King and Lord Jesus Christ. Fear failing in love and charity. Fear that the fresh water that nourishes fraternity would dry up in you.

Only by helping one another will you be able to continue in the unity of the faithful People, overcoming the adversities, which are becoming greater all the time.

STORE FOOD.
    BE OBEDIENT AND KEEP PROVISIONS.

Food will be scarce worldwide and humanity will fall into despair. Have foresight. Medicines will be lacking: be prepared, and for this you have received from the Father’s House the indications that are indispensable for you to fight disease with the fruit of nature. (1)

YOU ARE IN THE GREAT TRIBULATION.

Maintain a firm Faith so that you would not succumb when the cruellest of persecutions arrives for the faithful People.

Continue on the path to which Our King and Lord Jesus Christ has called you, offering penance, prayer, confessing the sins that you have committed and nourishing yourselves with the Body and Blood of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ.

Bear witness that you are true Christians. Waiting for a great sign in order to convert may lead you to lose your salvation. Beware!

YOU CANNOT IMAGINE THE COMING SUFFERING.
    YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT IS TO COME.

This red moon activated volcanoes before appearing. This red moon especially acts upon volcanoes, tectonic faults and human beings.

You must remain in peace so that your spirit would not be disturbed and you must live without resentment (cf. Lev 19:1, otherwise the latter will increase. I therefore call upon you to convert and not to waste the present moment in banalities, because if you invest your time in the affairs of Heaven, Heaven itself will multiply your time.

If you do not pray, you will not receive the fruit and the abundant graces that the Divine Spirit pours out (cf. Rom 5:5) on those who pray with their hearts.

IT IS A HARD MOMENT THAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH; IT IS NOT EASY - BE PRUDENT, BE PRUDENT.

DO NOT FORGET THAT I CALL YOU TO CONVERSION: YOU NEED TO CONVERT.

Pray for your brothers and sisters who do not seek conversion.
    The demons are on Earth, tempting you continuously. You must fight to cleanse your thoughts and minds and to keep yourselves away from evil.

PREPARE WHAT YOU CAN PREPARE; THE REST WILL BE MULTIPLIED, BUT PREPARE IT NOW, BEFORE YOU ARE UNABLE TO DO SO DUE TO THE LACK OF WHAT IS NECESSARY.

I keep you on alert. As the People of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ you must not doubt the protection of the Heavenly Armies, as we have been sent to guard the People of God.

Our Queen and Mother loves you and Her Motherly Mantle constantly covers you.

DO NOT FEAR BEING ABANDONED: YOU ARE PROTECTED AND WILL BE PROTECTED AT ALL TIMES. DO NOT FALTER IN YOUR FAITH.

I bless you with the blessing that Our King and Lord Jesus Christ holds over His children.

St. Michael the Archangel

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN

Read about medicinal plants:

https://www.revelacionesmarianas.com/english.htm

MESSAGE OF ST. MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL
    TO LUZ DE MARIA
    (yet to be approved; early messages carry the Imprimatur; LDM bears the Stigmata.)

SEPTEMBER 23, 2022

Beloved People of God:

I PROTECT YOU BY DIVINE ORDER WITH MY HEAVENLY LEGIONS, WHICH ARE ALL ON EARTH.

Every human being is the joy or the sorrow of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ. This is the awareness to which every human being is called. Analyze your works and actions, ask yourselves whether you are the joy or the sorrow of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ.

This war is spiritual. (Eph. 6:12) It is not for nothing - it is for souls, because the Devil continually tempts them so that they would fall and thus be a cause of pain for Our King and Lord Jesus Christ.

You know full well that, being part of humanity, you are in grave danger of being participants in the Third World War, and you must be aware of this so that you would change, starting from the language you use, your expressions and gestures, to your personal relationship with the Most Holy Trinity, with Our Queen and Mother, with your Companions on the Way, your Guardian Angels and with your brothers and sisters. All of this tips the balance in favor of or against the good.

People of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ:

THIS IS THE MOMENT WHEN WAR GOES FROM WORDS TO DEEDS AND HUMANITY’S SUFFERING WILL BEGIN WITH VEHEMENCE.

The Earth will shake forcefully; the Earth’s core is magnetized by the sun, which lashes it with its solar flares. What the Earth contains within it will come out of the center of the Earth via volcanoes, and the great volcanoes will cause unexpected eruptions.

Children of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ:

How many innocent people are preparing to die in war, compelled by those who lead them!

How many human beings will go from having material possessions to being nomads, moving from country to country so as not to fall prey to war!

How many will leave their countries so as not to be active participants in an army!

It is the human being’s folly, together with ambition for power, that leads man to act immediately.

I hear in Heaven:

"WOE, WOE, WOE TO HIM WHO RAISES HIS HAND FIRST TO GIVE THE ORDER THAT NUCLEAR ENERGY BE USED. IT WOULD BE BETTER FOR THAT MAN NOT TO HAVE BEEN BORN."

You will see a celestial body burning in the sky and approaching Earth.

Resist, children of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, resist.

Continue to be attentive without falling into despair.

THE KING OF HEAVEN AND EARTH GIVES YOU HIS PROTECTION AND THAT OF HIS MOST HOLY MOTHER TOGETHER WITH THE ANGELIC CHOIRS.

Onward without turning back!

Hope and Faith in the Divine Word do not allow you to falter. Without fear, without haste, continue with firm Faith in the power of the Most Holy Trinity. Be creatures of good.

AS THE COMMANDER OF THE ARMIES OF HEAVEN I BLESS THOSE WHO TAKE THIS CALL SERIOUSLY.
    I PROMISE YOU THAT ONE OF MY ANGELS WILL REMAIN NEXT TO YOU FOR THE CRUCIAL MOMENTS.

I bless you with My Sword so that the human will would not lead you to fall into evil.

I bless you, children of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ.

St. Michael the Archangel

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post
    The Earth will shake forcefully
    Do you know why?

Isa 24:4 The earth mourns and fades away, the world languishes and fades away, the haughty people of the earth do languish.

Isa 24:5 The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the Torah, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.

Isa 24:6 Therefore has the curse devoured the earth...

And popedome proudly boasts that they have the power to dispatch His Divine ordinances.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Check out this cloud formation which appeared shortly after the 7.8 quake in Turkey/Syria:

https://www.timebomb2000.com/xf/inde.../#post-9576852