Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sky Signs

Shelley Anna
    (yet to be approved)

March 2, 2023

As the feathers of wings overshadow me, I hear St Michael the Archangel say.

Beloved Ones of Our Lord and Savior,

Take shelter in the Sacred Heart of Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, with unceasing prayers upon your lips.

It is most urgent that you acknowledge your Guardian Angels, who keep watch. Call upon them daily, to lead and guide you, averting the evils of the devil, and the world, that is perishing in darkness.

Satan’s attacks have become more frequent, as he blinds the vulnerable from the Light of God’s Love.

Plagues that are dormant no longer, have begun to surface. Satan wishes to make humanity suffer, from his afflictions. Obtain the heavenly medicines needed to fight off infection, (The oil of the Good Samaritan).

WARS AND RUMORS OF WARS WILL BRING ABOUT A GREAT DARKNESS CAUSED BY BLACKOUTS THAT WILL OCCUR THROUGHOUT THE WORLD

A one world government will emerge from darkness, a darkness that will be the result of blackouts that will occur during the third world war. World domination will then be controlled by a dictator who is known as the son of perdition.

His presence will be revealed after a great rebellion, where hearts will become wax cold. Hearts of stone that will be set against our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

PEOPLE OF GOD

Prepare your provisions trusting in our Lord and Savior for your needs.

Do not abandon Our Blessed Mother’s Rosary of Light.

Put on the whole armor of God wielding your spiritual weapons in prayerful hands.
    Let not fear cripple your faith.

These things must come to pass, (Matthew 24).

Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, has not abandoned you, but adorns you with his love and protection.

Remain hidden within the boundaries of protection, that only the Sacred Heart of Jesus can provide.

PLANETS ARE COMING INTO ALINEMENT, colliding making visible a sign of our Lord, that will be seen by all, as the appearance of the skies become red.

Prepare your hearts for this encounter, with our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
    I stand ready, with multitudes of Angels, to defend you, from the wickedness and snares, of the devil, who’s days are few in number.

Thus saith,

Your Watchful Defender.

Conformation Scriptures

Matthew Chapter 24

Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes?

Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?

MATTHEW 6:25-34

The Lord is near to all those who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.
    (Psalms 145:1

The fear of man proves to be a snare, but whoever puts his trust in the Lord is kept safe.

PROVERBS 29:25

For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood; but against principalities and power, against the rulers of the world of this darkness, against the spirits of wickedness in the high places

Ephesians 6:12

Demons, have rejected God and strive daily to oppose the spiritual understanding and development of mankind.

WARS AND RUMORS OF WARS WILL BRING ABOUT A GREAT DARKNESS CAUSED BY BLACKOUTS THAT WILL OCCUR THROUGHOUT THE WORLD

https://afterthewarning.com/messages-from-heaven/shelley-anna/2023/march/02/satan-s-attacks-have-become-more-frequent/

Re: Black, White and Yellow Fungus, see chart at link above.

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Shelley Anna
    (yet to be approved)
    March 3, 2023
    Message from Saint Michael

As the feathers of wings overshadow and protect me from the fiery debris that are fast approaching, I hear Saint Michael The Archangel say,

Beloved Ones of Christ Jesus,
    It is imperative that you work out your salvation, with fear and trembling, making ready your hearts, for the coming judgment of Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Step under His Fount of Mercy that is being poured out for all.

Beloved Ones of The Lord
    PREPARE TO ENTER INTO YOUR PLACES OF SAFETY BY ACKNOWLEDGING YOUR GUARDIAN ANGELS

Take notice to the Heavens that travail, as heavenly bodies are shaken loose.

Fiery debris will soon be visible in the skies above you, this hazardous illumination can not be looked upon! Place your trust in your Guardian Angels, who have been sent by God to watch over you, and lead you to safety, during times of peril.

PEOPLE OF OUR HEAVENLY FATHER
    Communism will breech the borders of every nation, as lawlessness abounds.Hearts of stone are now set against Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Hearts that have been taken over by evil, that whispers lies and deceit in their ears, paving the way for the kingdom of darkness, and the antichrist, who comes prepared to mark his followers, with the number of his name 666. A mark of damnation that will be presented as a mark of convenience, and necessity, for the things of wickedness, that this world offers.

People of God
    Remain under The Mantle of Our Lady of the End Times, praying Her Rosary of Light, that illuminates the darkness that surrounds you. Unite your prayers with Our Blessed Mother’s prayers, that will illuminate the way, for the conversion of sinners. Be watchful, let your prayers be without ceasing, for the hour has become very late!

Beloved Ones of Christ Jesus
    Let your safe refuge be in The Sacred Heart of Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, where His impenetrable protection surrounds you!

With my sword unsheathed, I stand ready with multitudes of angels, to defend you from the wickedness and snares, of the devil, who’s days are few in number.
    Thus saith Your Watchful Defender.

Conformation Scriptures
    Don't worry about anything:
    Instead pray about everything.
    PHILIPPIANS 4:6

My soul stays close to you.
    Your right hand holds me up.
    Psalm 63:8

Repent therefore, and turn again, that your sins may be blotted out, so that there may come times of refreshing from the presence of the Lord.
    Acts 3:19

A man’s heart plans his course, but the Lord directs his steps.
    Proverbs 16:9

Being therefore justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    Romans 5:1

Who comforts us in all our affliction, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, through the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.
    2 Corinthians 1:4

The righteous cry, and the Lord hears, and delivers them out of all their troubles.
    PSALM 34:17

Douay-Rheims Bible
    Wherefore, my dearly beloved, (as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but much more now in my absence, ) with fear and trembling work out your salvation.

People of God
    Remain under The Mantle of Our Lady of the End Times, praying Her Rosary of Light, that illuminates the darkness that surrounds you. Unite your prayers with Our Blessed Mother’s prayers, that will illuminate the way, for the conversion of sinners. Be watchful, let your prayers be without ceasing, for the hour has become very late!

Communism will breech the borders of every nation, as lawlessness abounds

Beloved Ones of Christ Jesus,
    It is imperative that you work out your salvation, with fear and trembling, making ready your hearts, for the coming judgment of Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Step under His Fount of Mercy that is being poured out for all.

https://afterthewarning.com/messages...ces-of-safety/

Refuges:
    http://www.call2holiness.org/Refuges...gesonWings.htm

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm