Thread: Professor reportedly wants wants to kill all evangelical Christians

Default Professor reportedly wants wants to kill all evangelical Christians

Here is the kind of people we are dealing with -

Iowa prof says 'I am Antifa'; once posted desire to bash Trump with baseball bat - Fox News

The outlet reported that in one post, Klinzman shared a poem containing the words, “Kill them all and bury them deep in the ground,” to which he added the comment, “It’s not pretty, and I’m not proud, but seeing what evangelical Christians are doing to this country and its people fills me with rage, and a desire to exact revenge.”
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/iowa-prof...h-baseball-bat
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Um, I'm not a Christian, but for the most part, I don't see a whole bunch of negative stuff coming from the evangelicals. I mean, if the worst you can complain about is that Chick-fil-a is closed one day a week - dude, it's not the end of the world!

Earl

PS( My son was a manager at a fast food establishment - and I saw first-hand how hard that is. I would've LOVED to know he had at least one day a week he could rely on to rest. Again, I'm not a Christian, but some of their ideas make sense )
    That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Withdraw consent!

But, somehow, this isn't considered "hate speech". Goose-gander anyone?

Anyways, bring it, Jeff. Put your Antifa money where your left wing pie hole is!

--Gabe

Nero married sodomite - Rome burned

He had a raft constructed on Agrippa's lake, put the guests on board and set it in motion by other vessels towing it. These vessels glittered with gold and ivory; the crews were arranged according to age and experience in vice. Birds and beasts had been procured from remote countries, and sea monsters from the ocean. On the margin of the lake were set up brothels crowded with noble ladies, and on the opposite bank were seen naked prostitutes with obscene gestures and movements. As darkness approached, all the adjacent grove and surrounding buildings resounded with song, and shone brilliantly with lights. Nero, who polluted himself by every lawful or lawless indulgence, had not omitted a single abomination which could heighten his depravity, till a few days afterwards he stooped to marry himself to one of that filthy herd [sodomites], by name Pythagoras, with all the forms of regular wedlock. The bridal veil was put over the emperor; people saw the witnesses of the ceremony, the wedding dower, the couch and the nuptial torches; everything in a word was plainly visible, which, even when a woman weds darkness hides. A disaster followed, whether accidental or treacherously contrived by the emperor, is uncertain, as authors have given both accounts, worse, however, and more dreadful than any which have ever happened to this city by the violence of fire.

The Annals by Tacitus - XV

https://classicalwisdom.com/latin_bo...-tacitus-xv/8/

Nero blames Christians

But all human efforts, all the lavish gifts of the emperor, and the propitiations of the gods, did not banish the sinister belief that the conflagration was the result of an order. Consequently, to get rid of the report, Nero fastened the guilt and inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a class hated for their abominations, called Christians by the populace...

The Annals by Tacitus - XV

https://classicalwisdom.com/latin_bo...tacitus-xv/10/

Somebody needs to red flag this guy.

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    Somebody needs to red flag this guy.

They won't, all these new hate laws are for white conservatives only

Quote Originally Posted by jimmythebee View Post

They won't, all these new hate laws are for white conservatives only

Trump still keeps advocating "mental health" laws = red flag laws.

August 5

Trump condemns ‘white supremacy,’ calls for mental health and gun reforms after double mass shootings

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...otings-remarks