Thread: We have buried our son 8-20-2019

Post We have buried our son 8-20-2019

My oldest son. We buried him in our back yard Tues. The town hall have told us that we are the first since the 1700's to actually do this, just required a death certificate and certificate of cremation. They told me that I can only use one acre and no more than 100 people to be buried on our property. We never looked into it before this, and didn't have to pay a tax not any thing at all. They just came to my house and gave me my original papers back
    after they copied them.

I felt so much better, knowing he is right here. Ree
    John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

You have my deepest sympathies.
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Praying for you.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Thank you so very much, his health took a turn for the worse when he lost his second kidney years ago and kept taking dialysis and his heart stopped during his last one so he told me he is trying to die and refused any more treatments, so my other children all came up and slept in his room in a cot and a recliner. He eyed us all slowly in the room and he looked at me and all I could say was "I love you " twice loudly. Then he was gone, home to be with the Lord. He believes in Jesus Christ.

Thanks again,
    Ree
    Last edited by Spike n Ree; 08-23-2019 at 07:38 PM.
    John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

Spike,

I am sorry for your loss, and the sadness experienced by you and your family.

I will pray for all.

God bless....stay strong!
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

We had to do this in 2002. Our third son.... not quite two.

Wife and I came to the same conclusion, without previously discussing.....as to where on the property we wanted to start our family burial sanctuary.

Local authorities got word of our loss and the sheriff came out.
    He was sympathetic but all business.
    When the coroner arrived, the sheriff explained to him our wishes to bury the boy on the land.
    Corner said that was no problem, just needed to fill out the permits.

Sheriff looked the coroner straight in the eye and replied, “Sam isn’t interested in any permits”.

It was good to be known as a holdout for Liberty, that day.

Now there are the remains of five, over there, including the woman who helped pick the spot.

No one gets out of this alive......