Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't let Trump have a sharpie

Default Don't let Trump have a sharpie

Did someone draw on that official National Weather Service map to extend Dorian into Alabama?
    Maybe someone who predicted it might hit Alabama, then got ridiculed about it?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-09-04/trump-s-altered-dorian-map-shows-storm-threatening-alabama

Last edited by solderguy; 09-04-2019 at 04:55 PM.

It is a violation of federal law to falsify a National Weather Service forecast and pass it off as official, as President Trump did here.
    https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...n-forecast-map

Whats a matter, your enema backfired? Your gerbil bite?
    This has to be the stupidest libtard post of the year so far, so I shall endeavor to make it into something worthy of reading.

Actual article from the LA Times, The editor's comments at the end are hilarious:
    "In retrospect, lighting the match was my big mistake. But I was only trying to retrieve the gerbil," Eric Tomaszewski told bemused doctors in the Severe Burns Unit of Salt Lake City Hospital.

Tomaszewski and his homosexual partner Andrew "Kiki" Farnum had been admitted for emergency treatment after a felching session had gone seriously wrong. "I pushed a cardboard tube up his rectum and slipped Raggot, our gerbil, in," he explained. As usual Kiki shouted out, "Armageddon," our signal that he'd had enough.

I tried to retrieve Raggot but he wouldn't come out again, so I peered into the tube and struck a match, to try to see him. I thought the light might attract him and he'd come forward to where I could get him out.

At a hushed press conference a hospital spokesman described what happened next. "The match ignited a pocket of intestinal gas and aflame shot out of the tubing, igniting Mr. Tomaszewski's hair and severely burning his face. It also set fire to the gerbil's fur and whiskers which in turn ignited a larger pocket of gas further up the intestine, propelling the rodent out like a cannonball." "Tomaszewski suffered second degree burns and a broken nose from the impact of the gerbil, while Farnum suffered first and second degree burns to his anus and lower intestinal tract.
    Editor's Notes: Things in this story that scare me...

"I pushed a cardboard tube up his rectum ...."
    "So I peered into the tube ... " (I'm sorry, but that's like looking through a telescope into hell. I'd rather use binoculars to stare at the sun.)

That poor gerbil (who obviously suffers from low self esteem) being shot out of the guy's anus like Rocky the Flying Squirrel on the Rocky and Bullwinkle cartoon.

Suffering a broken nose from a gerbil's body being launched out of someone's ass. I'm just guessing, but I seriously doubt that said gerbil was springtime fresh after his journey into Kiki's tunnel of love."

People walking around with these volcanic-like pockets of gas in their intestines.

People who do this kind of thing and then admit what they were doing when taken to a hospital emergency room. Sorry, but I think I would have made up a story about a gang of roving, pyromaniacal, anal sex fiends breaking into my house and sodomizing me with charcoal lighter fluid before admitting this kind of truth. Call me old fashioned if you must, but I just cannot imagine looking at a doctor and saying, "Well, doc, it's like this. You see, we had this gerbil named Raggot, and we took a cardboard tube ... "

"First and second degree burns to the anus ...." Wouldn't this make the burning itch and discomfort of hemorrhoids seem like a welcome relief? How does one ever take a healthy dump after something like this? And the smell of burning anus must be in the top five most horrible smells on the face of God's green earth.

People named "Kiki" which is obviously a Polynesian word for: "Idiotic man who insert rodent up his butt."

What kind of hospital would hold a press conference on this?
    Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

I have seen even very experienced weather guys do things like this. This is just yet another Trump haters way to get ANYTHING they can to make him look dumb. Well It FAILED~!!!

And if it did reach Alabama, it would be spreading, not narrowing.

I can't stop laughing, it's just so ridiculous

Edit: two Republicans in the 116th Congress became too traumatized by Dorian's cross-country killing potential to perform their duties, and announced retirements today. That brings the total up to 14 R, 4 D non-incumbent races for the 2020 Blue Wave 2 Bugaloo.
    https://ballotpedia.org/List_of_U.S....ection_in_2020
    Last edited by solderguy; 09-04-2019 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    I have seen even very experienced weather guys do things like this.
    You've seen "very experienced weather guys" be wrong but instead of admitting human error, doubled down on their wrongness to the point of faking a weather map with a black sharpie?

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love. We love, because He first loved us. -- I John 4:18-19

Whoever derides their neighbor has no sense, but the one who has understanding holds their tongue. -- Proverbs 11:12.

If this is all they have to complain about my only assumption is-Trump is WINNING...

You got that right~! They just HAVE to find SOMETHING to diss him. And those that do. just haven't a clue to how Trump is making fools out of them. LOL And winning huge in 2020 will just make them madder and hate him even more so. If that is all they got to do, they got nothing. He is playing them like a fine fiddle and they are falling for it, that is sooooo funny.

As Thomas DiLorenzo observed:

The latest Big Lie being gleefully told by the LMS (Lying Media Scum) is that President Trump falsely claimed that Alabama was threatened by Hurricane Dorian. One particularly slippery and smarmy-looking little prick on one of the networks even ended his rendition of lies by saying, “ironically, it is illegal to misrepresent a federal weather forecast, punishable with up to 90 days in jail.” After which he flashed a big fake smile similar to the guy in those old Isuzu commercials (“Buy an Isuzu, and we will throw in this Caribbean island”).Well, living on the east coast of South Florida and having spent much of the past week keeping up with all the reporting about the hurricane, I know that Trump is right and ALL the LMS are wrong about this. For days and days it was widely reported — by the LMS as well as the Weather Channel — that there was a fear that this hurricane would make landfall on the east coast of Florida, go across the state into the Gulf of Mexico, and then become stronger yet and make another landfall in the Florida panhandle, Southern Alabama, or Louisiana. Even New Orleans was told to be on the alert. They said this over and over again for days. In other words, it is the LMS who are misrepresenting a federal weather forecast and, if we still have equality under they law, they are the ones who should be penalized for it.

Earl

PS( As a long-time resident of Florida, Louisiana, Georgia, and South Carolina - I can tell you that even if you don't get a direct hit of a hurricane, you still have to watch for flooding and winds - and tornados. I was wiped-out by a hurricane-spawned tornado as a kid in Baton Rouge )
    That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Withdraw consent!