Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump is on his way out, unless...

Default Trump is on his way out, unless...

Unless God protects the President, he is on his way out. The most powerful forces on earth have come into alignment to rid themselves of the thorn in their flesh which threatens to destroy the world order they have created. It's not just liberals or democrats, but neocons and leftist republicans. It's not only those who have been elected to power, but those who are permanently embedded in our government bureaucracy. It's not only those traitors who occupy positions of power within our government, but evil politicians from countries around the world. Media of every sort, print, digital, broadcast, social media platforms, etc., are overwhelmingly opposed to President Donald Trump. Even Fox News is reporting that the majority of Americans want the President impeached. All these are working day and night, united in purpose, to get rid of our President.

The fake dossier failed. The Mueller report failed. All manner of lies and slander have not done the trick. Now the President faces a fake impeachment under the color of law. If it succeeds, he is out. If impeachment fails, other measures will be taken. They cannot allow the President to stand for re-election because, if he does, in a fair election he will win again. They will never cease in their ungodly endeavor. However they are running out of options.

While they may be considering other steps to get rid of Donald Trump, I see only three options left to his enemies. One is to collapse the global economy and blame it on him. It worked with Hoover, it would probably work with Trump. It doesn't matter to them how many people are harmed, the end justifies the means. The next option I see is an overt coup. This would involve removing the President by force. Though there would be terrible unintended (or perhaps intended) consequences, don't put it past them. The last option I see for them, though they might resort to this at any time, is assassination. Again, don't doubt this, there are no limits to the evil that is in the human heart.

Pray for the President, because unless he is preserved by the hand of God, he is finished. Pray that God will give him wisdom to know what to do, and grace and strength to do it. Not his will, but God's will be done. Pray that God will bless the efforts of those who are trying to do his will and confound those who have set themselves to do evil.

God have mercy on us all.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

There is the 25th Amendment.
    That's been talked about by some of the conspirators.

As you may recall, I have never been Trump's strongest supporter here.

But, he's one tough hombre to stand up under the constant barrage from all sides.

I suspect the intended effect is to brainwash the electorate to defeat him in2 020
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

The only way they’ll stop Trump is with a bullet. Then the games begin.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

Or could it be a guy who does things impulsively without seeking any input from others could create some of his own problems all by himself.
    Yeah I understand the people around him haven't been very faithful but once again whose fault is that.

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Excellent letter, Pastor. I feel every word you are saying. I have felt for awhile now that if all else fails, yes, attempt on his life.

I pray everyday and continue to strongly believe God has put him in there, just like he allowed Obama. Except with Trump, I believe God was providing a window for the world to see how deep the corruption goes and he used this man to show it.

Sending your thoughts on to others.

Yes, God help us

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Looks like he's doing fine to me. Gracious and humble like always.
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...81836363485185
    From the day I announced I was running for President, I have NEVER had a good @FoxNews Poll. Whoever their Pollster is, they suck. But @FoxNews is also much different than it used to be in the good old days. With people like Andrew Napolitano, who wanted to be a Supreme Court Justice & I turned him down (he’s been terrible ever since), Shep Smith, @donnabrazile (who gave Crooked Hillary the debate questions & got fired from @CNN), & others, @FoxNews doesn’t deliver for US anymore. It is so different than it used to be. Oh well, I’m President!

Yes he is doing just fine on his own. Ive the twitter response to Fox. I am sure some posted yes cause they WANT to see the stalling Dem's get their comeuppins And they would LOSE in the Senate and Trumps chances in the 2020 election are very good at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by solderguy View Post
    Looks like he's doing fine to me.
    Me too! Their entire election is impeachment, and that house of cards is crumbling each and every day. Trump knocked Biden down like he was swatting a fly! And Warren? LOLOLOLOL
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Let's pray for an anointed time in Minneapolis tonight that will encourage

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Trump and his policies are costing me money daily, if the Democrats had a brain and a candidate more centrist they would get my vote. But they seem hell bent on not going there so they will lose once again.