Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump is on his way out, unless...

Quote Originally Posted by Green Man View Post
    Who wants that?
    Which side is continuing to lie to try and remove a duly elected President?

You know full well which side wants that.

Assassination by a "lone gunman" sent by the left/establishment Republicons is a definite possibility.

If that happens, look for the anti-Second Amendment Republicons who have been keeping their real views in the closet to join with the Dems to push for draconian gun control as "a tribute to our fallen president."

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    CNN and MSNBC didn't cover the rally tonight. God forbid people get to hear the truth.
    Truth is light. Darkness hates light because light overcomes darkness. When you open the door of your house at night the darkness doesn't come into your house, but the darkness is driven back by the light. We need more Truth, which is light. Jesus is the Truth.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Quote Originally Posted by ractivist View Post
    I agree with the desperation of the left in regards to Trump, and the fact they are violent revolutionary's at heart. Nothing is off the table and an assassination with a wide eye'd patsy to take the fall is quite likely. I'd bet they've tried already.

We know where this is going, and it's accelerating no matter who or what is applied. I'm thankful for Revelations, as it is the truth in action.

Pastor, I think the white horse of the apocalypse has been loosed. It being symbolic for conquest, one not look hard or far to see Europes conquest by muslims in recent years, America via the border and deep state importing million man quota's with family to come. But the one conquest that is clearly underway, and frankly, quite successful, is the brainwashing of the worlds children as made apparent with Greta and her like over earth day recently. It was clearly a conquest of their minds.......knowing the red horse of war follows, watching the world turn, etc....it appears 2020 will be the year it all hit's the fan, with the good Lord making it all quite clear, transparent, as Revelations = truths, abound.

Shore up folks, it's gonna get quite ugly soon enough. What do you think Pastor?

Whether sooner or later, true Christians are going to experience the worst persecutions that have ever been. Personally, I believe it will be sooner, not later.

Why do I believe this? Daniel chapter 7 warns us that the beast is going to make war with the saints and prevail (Daniel 7:21) and Revelation says he will overcome them (Revelation chapter 13 verse 7). Though I sometimes take some flak over this, I have also come to believe that the seat of power for "MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT'" found in Revelation chapters 17 and 18 is probably New York City (see especially Revelation chapter 17 verse 18. At present there is no other entity on earth that so closely resembles this description given to us by God. This power will shed the blood of prophets and saints (see Revelation chapter 17 verse 6 and chapter 18 verse 24).

If the President is deposed, a great persecution of true Christians will begin here in America. The ungodly hate Jesus and his Church. They will not forget those who have stood against their evil deeds. They will make sure they never lose power again. As they have waged never-ending wars around the world, they would not hesitate to make war against those in America who oppose them.

Satan and his minions have worked through the centuries to bring the world to the place where most of mankind will worship him as God. They are not about to allow their plans for a New World Order to be scuttled or even delayed. They are too close to the goal and will do anything to reach it. If those who have slaughtered over 60 million babies in the United States during the last 46 years gain power again, what will they do to us when they have that power?
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    Whether sooner or later, true Christians are going to experience the worst persecutions that have ever been. Personally, I believe it will be sooner, not later.

Why do I believe this? Daniel chapter 7 warns us that the beast is going to make war with the saints and prevail (Daniel 7:21) and Revelation says he will overcome them (Revelation chapter 13 verse 7). Though I sometimes take some flak over this, I have also come to believe that the seat of power for "MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT'" found in Revelation chapters 17 and 18 is probably New York City (see especially Revelation chapter 17 verse 18. At present there is no other entity on earth that so closely resembles this description given to us by God. This power will shed the blood of prophets and saints (see Revelation chapter 17 verse 6 and chapter 18 verse 24).

If the President is deposed, a great persecution of true Christians will begin here in America. The ungodly hate Jesus and his Church. They will not forget those who have stood against their evil deeds. They will make sure they never lose power again. As they have waged never-ending wars around the world, they would not hesitate to make war against those in America who oppose them.

Satan and his minions have worked through the centuries to bring the world to the place where most of mankind will worship him as God. They are not about to allow their plans for a New World Order to be scuttled or even delayed. They are too close to the goal and will do anything to reach it. If those who have slaughtered over 60 million babies in the United States during the last 46 years gain power again, what will they do to us when they have that power?
    I've often thought the city was America, not just NYC. I know it states City, over and over, but why leave out Las Vegas, Frisco, Chicago, LA, etc....... other than they all fall like dominoes if NYC is hit...as the Bible makes clear. No doubt America has it's guilt heaped high.

Thanks for your insight.
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.

Last edited by Lenno; 10-11-2019 at 11:37 AM.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by PatDaly View Post
    Which side is continuing to lie to try and remove a duly elected President?

You know full well which side wants that.
    The Democrats in the House (most of them, anyway) are talking about constitutional means or removing the president. Succeeding in passing a Bill of Impeachment in the House would be only the first step. Conviction by the Senate seems a far tougher goal. Even if successful in that, the 2016 election would not be overturned as VP Pence would then assume office.

Some hope that the embarrassment of a possible senate trial would be enough to provoke the president to resign but I'm very very skeptical.

The Democrats in the House (most of them, anyway) are talking about constitutional means or removing the president. Succeeding in passing a Bill of Impeachment in the House would be only the first step. Conviction by the Senate seems a far tougher goal. Even if successful in that, the 2016 election would not be overturned as VP Pence would then assume office.

Some hope that the embarrassment of a possible senate trial would be enough to provoke the president to resign but I'm very very skeptical.
    You have no clue what is Constitutional.

Depriving a citizen of the right to self defense is CLEARLY Unconstitutional, yet here we are.

You can't lie your way out of this one any more than the rest of the Democrats can.

Quote Originally Posted by PatDaly View Post
    You have no clue what is Constitutional.

Depriving a citizen of the right to self defense is CLEARLY Unconstitutional, yet here we are.

You can't lie your way out of this one any more than the rest of the Democrats can.
    Are you referring to the debate over 2nd Amendment-related issues?

This is the wrong thread for that.

This thread is about the constitutional removal (or not) of President Trump.

Are you referring to the debate over 2nd Amendment-related issues?

This is the wrong thread for that.

This thread is about the constitutional removal (or not) of President Trump.
    Ok, it needs to be said, pardon me but....you're an idiot.

A useless idiot taking up space on this forum..........consider your options....all your options. No stone unturned...........

Is it legit on this site to call the green man, greenie weenie.......he is no man, more likely a bot. A sure sign of the failure of AI.
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.