Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump is on his way out, unless...

Quote Originally Posted by Green Man View Post
    Are you referring to the debate over 2nd Amendment-related issues?

This is the wrong thread for that.

This thread is about the constitutional removal (or not) of President Trump.
    Wrong.

Tell you what, let the Cops throw you in the slammer and not allow you representation and see just how you squeal.

Barring a red flag, I don't see cops doing that.

What's that about them now allowing me representation? Without a link, that a non sequiter.

https://twitter.com/eorden/status/1184172803634974721
    Colludy Rudy's lawyer came on board, took a good look at things, and said "I'm outta here" aka the Trey Gowdy maneuver.

MAGA: My attorney got anxious

EDIT: At least his longtime business partner is still with him. What? Oh never mind then.
    Rudy Giuliani’s longtime business partner and friend, John Huvane, resigned from their security company in recent weeks, according to several people familiar with the move, which Mr. Giuliani confirmed.
    Mr. Huvane’s departure from Giuliani Safety & Security comes as Mr. Giuliani faces scrutiny for probing Democratic former Vice President Joe Biden’s son’s work in Ukraine and his association with two men indicted this week on campaign-finance charges. Mr. Giuliani was working with those men, Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, on the Ukraine matter.
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/giulian...rm-11570829118
    Last edited by solderguy; 10-15-2019 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by solderguy View Post
    https://twitter.com/eorden/status/1184172803634974721
    Colludy Rudy's lawyer came on board, took a good look at things, and said "I'm outta here" aka the Trey Gowdy maneuver.

MAGA: My attorney got anxious
    Twitter... have you no shame?

T
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

speaking of fake news: ABC's latest footage on Turky's attacks against the Kurds
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Are you referring to the debate over 2nd Amendment-related issues?

This is the wrong thread for that.

This thread is about the constitutional removal (or not) of President Trump.
    I'm assuming the right to confront your accuser.

Which you and your leftist friends ignore..

So violating the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolfinoregon View Post
    I'm assuming the right to confront your accuser.

Which you and your leftist friends ignore..

So violating the Constitution.
    The right to confront an accuser is a fundamental right guaranteed by our Constitution. Without this guarantee, we could be jailed for any accusation made by anyone without any evidence at all. This is what they are trying to do to the President.

Not only do we not know who the "whistle blower" is, we don't even know if there is a "whistle blower". Does such a person even exist?
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    The right to confront an accuser is a fundamental right guaranteed by our Constitution. Without this guarantee, we could be jailed for any accusation made by anyone without any evidence at all. This is what they are trying to do to the President.

Not only do we not know who the "whistle blower" is, we don't even know if there is a "whistle blower". Does such a person even exist?
    Since the whistleblower is not really a whistleblower just a person who conveyed info from the that person to this mule we have a problem.
    Whoever gave them the info would have to be found and prosecuted if found out as they have actually broken some laws that should send them to jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post

The House essentially sits as Grand Jury where only the prosecution presents information. Defendants don't get to cross-examine witnesses until the actual trial, if one is held.

Now that the Trump administration has released an approximate transcript that confirms the whistleblower's accusation, there's no need for him to testify.

The House essentially sits as Grand Jury where only the prosecution presents information. Defendants don't get to cross-examine witnesses until the actual trial, if one is held.

Now that the Trump administration has released an approximate transcript that confirms the whistleblower's accusation, thkere's no need for him to testify.
    What was said in the conversation that constitutes a criminal act?
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System