Thread: Haarp

Default Haarp

Is the Next Big Earthquake for Mexico? Rainbow Cloud Spotted Over Campeche

https://strangesounds.org/2019/10/ra...-campeche.html

or are they cooking the tropical disturbance into a storm?

Via John Leary (yet to be approved)

January 26, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My son, you have seen a connection between earthquakes and the signs of the HAARP machine being used to cause them. In several large earthquakes around the world, people have described seeing rainbow colors and clouds with a harmonic pattern or striations right before an earthquake occurred. These two signs of colors and harmonic patterns in the clouds, are the typical signature of the HAARP machine being used to cause earthquakes. This machine is located in Alaska, and it can strengthen hurricanes and tornadoes. It can also cause earthquakes by bouncing powerful microwaves off the ionosphere. This is another means of taking lives by the one world people who can control where this machine can be aimed. If you see these signs of colors and harmonic clouds, you will know which earthquakes are caused by the HAARP machine. Trust in Me to protect My people from the evil ones who are trying to kill you.”

June 13, 2014:
    Jesus said: “My people, you have seen some various sized tsunamis result from earthquakes of at least 8.0. These earthquakes usually occur along the Pacific Rim of Fire. As one earthquake of a large magnitude occurs, there is a ripple effect down this Rim of Fire, as stress has to be relieved. Your scientists have studied such wave action in your laboratories. You also have some early warning systems for tsunamis in the Pacific Ocean because the tsunamis travel at very high speeds. Tsunamis can do a lot of damage and drown people when the waves are of significant heights. There could even be more than one wave to be watching for. I have warned My people before of the HAARP machine, which could trigger large earthquakes and subsequent tsunamis. You have seen several large earthquakes that have signs in the clouds and colors before they happen. The one world people are intent on causing a lot of disasters as part of their plan for reducing the world’s population. Do not be afraid of such people because I will protect you at My refuges. My power is greater than the evil ones, and they will be sent to hell at the end of the tribulation, when I will bring My Comet of Chastisement.”

March 14, 2011:
    Jesus said: “My people, this HAARP machine can be used as a weapon to attack any place that the one world people desire to cause harmful floods, droughts, or earthquakes. They could even blackmail nations who do not go along with their plans. The next targets for making earthquakes will be the New Madrid fault and the San Andreas fault in California. I have shown you several visions earlier of earthquakes in these areas. An earthquake on the New Madrid fault would be catastrophic because all the energy would be felt through the rock splitting apart. Earthquakes underwater or on a coastline would have the energy go into the water. Remember when you see an aurora borealis of colors, look out after for a major earthquake. I also told you that when the San Andreas fault has an earthquake, it could trigger off the Yellowstone super volcano. When all of these events happen, America will be so damaged that martial law will guarantee an imminent takeover. If the HAARP machine could be inactivated, much of this destruction could be prevented. You will not hear over your censored news channels any word of the threat of the HAARP machine. It is a carefully guarded secret. Yet there is information available for the people to learn of HAARP’s capabilities. I will one day bring My Comet of Chastisement to end all of these evil deeds and cast these evil ones into hell. Trust in My protection at My refuges where no harm will befall My faithful,even during the tribulation.”
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Hmmm....from SW to NE.