Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Concerns Over US Nukes in Turkey

Hmmmmm.....I could of sworn that it was during Obamas tenure.

In any event:

US relocates nuclear bombs from Incirlik Air Base in Turkey

May 1, 2019

https://americanmilitarynews.com/201...in-turkey/amp/
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

There is an old science-fiction story about a guy who ruined some bombs by dis-assembling them and smashing the contact faces of the plutonium segments. No mirror-smooth finish, no boom. Of course it also exposed him to all that plutonium . . .

I don't know how accurate the science is.

Any cargo plane leaving there could carry one. No need to publicize it.
    Make America WELL Again !
    Even as men wrecked upon a sand, that look to be
    washed off the next tide.

Just the facts are being ignored by Western MSM..

These nukes are not sitting on the base on the Turkish side, its on the American side and protected by thousands of US troops.

They only way the Turks can get them is to kill American Soldiers protecting them.

He wouldn't last long if he gave such orders.

Doc1 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

The major nuclear powers, including he US, rarely if ever confirm the presence of nuclear weapons anywhere. I've followed this story for several years and have yet to see any definitive proof that the nukes are still stored in Turkey. If they are still there, they should be removed, but it's entirely possible that this has already been accomplished. Thermonuclear gravity bombs are something of an anachronism for first-world powers, as missiles can do the job better, cheaper and more reliably. Don't infer that I'm suggesting that the gravity bombs aren't dangerous, only that the US, the Russians, the UK, Israel, France and China don't really need them. They would be far more useful to the second and third tier powers. After ICBMs - and especially SLBMs - became solidly reliable, the nuclear job of Air Force bombers became far less important.

Best regards
    Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Doc1 View Post
    The major nuclear powers, including he US, rarely if ever confirm the presence of nuclear weapons anywhere. I've followed this story for several years and have yet to see any definitive proof that the nukes are still stored in Turkey. If they are still there, they should be removed, but it's entirely possible that this has already been accomplished. Thermonuclear gravity bombs are something of an anachronism for first-world powers, as missiles can do the job better, cheaper and more reliably. Don't infer that I'm suggesting that the gravity bombs aren't dangerous, only that the US, the Russians, the UK, Israel, France and China don't really need them. They would be far more useful to the second and third tier powers. After ICBMs - and especially SLBMs - became solidly reliable, the nuclear job of Air Force bombers became far less important.

Best regards
    Doc
    I suspect they are all safe. But, one in the hands of an evil person, could wreak havoc wherever they could transport it to. Lots of soft targets, here and abroad. One slow boat is only a week out.
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.