Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BREAKING: Elijah Cummings Has Died

Did I mention he died of The Syph?
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I hope he meets his maker.For some reason this came to mind when I heard the news..

Doc1 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Others have suspected that he died of syph. On another forum, I suspected that it was HIV. In any case, the news reports have studiously avoided reporting the actual cause of death. It almost certainly - IMHO - was some form of embarrassing disease.

Best regards
    Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Doc1 View Post
    Others have suspected that he died of syph. On another forum, I suspected that it was HIV. In any case, the news reports have studiously avoided reporting the actual cause of death. It almost certainly - IMHO - was some form of embarrassing disease.

Best regards
    Doc
    "News reports indicate his death was due to a toxic infection, possibly a severe strain of Treponema pallidum that was dormant and reanimated following surgery"
    Treponema pallidum causes what? That's right, "Syphilis",.... from Wiki: "Treponema pallidum is a spirochaete bacterium with subspecies that cause the diseases syphilis, bejel, and yaws."
    Do the math,... I-liedjha done it by a STD,...
    Prayers for his wife
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

One of the most partisan, liberal mean spirited members of Congress. Like Pelosi & company, he conveniently ignored facts and went along with the tired narrative that blames producers in favor of continually shoveling money into the cesspools of urban ghettos.

I guess He had no choice.

Apparently God Killed Elijah Cummings

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/dispat...ijah-cummings/
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/