Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Whore of Babylon

Default The Whore of Babylon

The Whore of Babylon

A writing explaining the meaning of Rv 17 by incorporating certain public prophecy (2 Peter, Jude, 1 & 2 Timothy, St. Cyril of Jerusalem) and private prophecy (Our Lady of Akita (approved), Fr. Gobbi, Louise Tomkiel, John Leary (yet-to-be-approved), and teachings of Pope St. John Paul II). Discusses the Great Apostasy and the forthcoming Great Schism within the Catholic Church.

http://www.call2holiness.org/WhoreofBabylon/WhoreofBabylon.htm
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

The Remnant, faithful to the Historical teachings of the Catholic Church, will be run out of Rome, soon; and will go underground at the Refuges.
    www.call2holiness.org/RefugesonWings/RefugesonWings.htm

We are reminded of the words of Pope St. Leo XIII in The Original Prayer to St. Michael:

“… These most crafty enemies have filled and inebriated with gall and bitterness the Church, the spouse of the immaculate Lamb, and have laid impious hands on her most sacred possessions. In the Holy Place itself, where has been set up the See of the most holy Peter and the Chair of Truth for the light of the world, they have raised the throne of their abominable impiety, with the iniquitous design that when the Pastor has been struck, the sheep may be scattered.…“

via John Leary (yet to be approved by the Church)

August 20, 2004:

Jesus said: "My people, you have seen schism in My Church back at the time of the Reformation when division came in many Protestant Denominations. Today, there are many informal schisms going on with disobedience to what My pope son [i.e. John Paul II] is teaching in upholding My Church laws and My Commandments. You will see a formalized schism coming in My Church as a sign of the tribulation taking place. There will be another division in My Church between a schismatic church and My faithful remnant. Those, who will remain faithful to Me, will be in the minority. I will describe the schismatic church so that you will be able to recognize it when it happens.
    There are three main tenets that will be upheld in the schismatic church. First, they will be supporting a New Age religion which worships the earth, the moon, and many gods and goddesses of the earth. Second, they will teach that fornication, adultery, and masturbation are not mortal sins. That is they will teach that living together heterosexually or homosexually without proper marriage is not sinful. Third, this evil church will take away all reverence for My Blessed Sacrament and say the bread is only a symbol and not My Real Presence.. I am describing this schism because you are already seeing these signs coming into your churches and you should know that this is an evil influence led by the masons in My Church. Pray for your priests, bishops, and cardinals that they remain faithful to My teachings as the apostles taught, and not as some are misinterpreting the Gospels to their own liking. My people need to be strong in your faith by daily prayer and frequent Confession, and visits to My Blessed Sacrament. This evil age will test everyone dearly in what you truly believe."

Note: It has been reported (by at least one priest who appears routinely on TV and a host of others) that the carved idol in the pictures at the links below is that of the Amazonian goddess, Pachamama (aka Gaia, by other pagan cultures).Goddess of the Earth and the cosmic mother. In Quechua her name translates as our mother in space and time. To the Q'eros she is a living being on whom our physical lives depend. She also represents the element of earth. Pachamama is also the Goddess of earthquakes.
    https://www.goddess-guide.com/inka-goddesses.html

Amazonian 'Way of the Cross' prayed during Vatican's Amazon synod
    https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/n...on-synod-47594

Analysis: A pink dolphin, a carved image, and inculturation at the Amazon synod
    https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/n...on-synod-45946

Amazon spirituality events organized by network of Latin American and European groups
    https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/n...n-groups-83068

Vatican communications official: Carved figure at Amazon synod not Virgin Mary
    https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/n...gin-mary-76253

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Via John Leary (yet to be approved by the Church)

July 15, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, I gave gifts to My apostles for their mission so they could lay hands on people to cure them. They also could forgive sins in Confession, and they were protected from eating poisoned foods. They all could raise the dead, and exorcise demons out of possessed people. Even today My faithful, who have deep faith, can call on Me to use these same gifts that I gave to My apostles. You see possessed people now, and some demons control people through their addictions, especially alcohol and drug addicts. This is why you need to fight legalizing marijuana. It takes many deliverance prayers, exorcisms, or a miracle to heal possessed people in ridding their demons. You also have masons and demons in My Church that are promoting New Age teachings and idol worship. Pray that My faithful remnant will discern, and leave the coming schismatic church. When you see a division in My Church, it will be the time to come to My refuges for protecting your bodies and your souls.”

Controversial Amazon Synod statues seized and thrown into the Tiber River (FULL VIDEO)

ROME, October 21, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) — In this dramatic video, titled “the journey of the Pachamamas,” at least two persons enter Santa Maria in Traspontina Church near St. Peter’s Basilica in Rome (apparently in the early morning hours), remove several replicas of the controversial carved statue of an unclothed female statue from the side altars where they had been displayed, proceed to the Castel Sant’Angelo and greet St. Michael the Archangel, before chucking the statutes into the Tiber River.

<span class="gmail_default" style="font-family:verdana,sans-serif;font-size:small;color:rgb(11,83,14">

https://youtu.be/CngoabjurIo

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/br...ver-full-video

Ecclesiastical Masonry: The Beast Like a Lamb

"After the Second Vatican Council,Pope Paul VI remarked that the smoke of Satan was seeping into the Church of God through cracks in the wall. On October 13, 1977, Pope Paul VI told the world: "The tail of the devil is functioning in the disintegration of the Catholic world. The darkness of Satan has entered and spread throughout the Catholic Church even to its summit.
    . Apostasy, the loss of the faith, is spreading throughout the world and into the highest levels within the Church."

http://www.call2holiness.org/Ecclesi...calMasonry.htm

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post

Controversial Amazon Synod statues seized and thrown into the Tiber River (FULL VIDEO)

ROME, October 21, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) — In this dramatic video, titled “the journey of the Pachamamas,” at least two persons enter Santa Maria in Traspontina Church near St. Peter’s Basilica in Rome (apparently in the early morning hours), remove several replicas of the controversial carved statue of an unclothed female statue from the side altars where they had been displayed, proceed to the Castel Sant’Angelo and greet St. Michael the Archangel, before chucking the statutes into the Tiber River.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/br...ver-full-video

Pope Francis causes ‘confusion’ by participating in ‘pagan’ ritual - Life Site News

On October 4, Pope Francis observed as an Amazonian woman led a ritual in the Vatican gardens as part of a tree-planting ceremony. The woman, bedecked with a traditional feather headdress, prostrated herself before the tree and a pair of statues of naked pregnant women. The indigenous woman also shook a rattle in an apparent blessing or incantation over the group at the ceremony, who included a Franciscan friar. Some members of the group prostrated themselves or knelt during the ceremony, while the pope stood by.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ca...-is-horrendous

Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

So...PG...

You refused to respond to my points on the other thread....because you could not...

and now, more posts of verbiage without making and proving your point.

State your point and prove it with sound logic and appropriate supporting documentation, please.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post
    So...PG...

You refused to respond to my points on the other thread....because you could not...

and now, more posts of verbiage without making and proving your point.

State your point and prove it with sound logic and appropriate supporting documentation, please.

I posted a link on this subject from the same site (Life Site News) that you used as a source. My documentation is the same as yours.

You ignore the documented fact that your pope participated in this pagan worship of idols.

Justify this:

Some members of the group prostrated themselves or knelt during the ceremony, while the pope stood by.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    documented fact that your pope participated in this pagan worship of idols.
    Catholicism has always worshiped idols and dead people.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.