Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Whore of Babylon

Interview with Bishop Schneider:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE2MKgsSoPk

Remember: Things are not falling apart; they are falling into place:
    www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Message via Ned Dougherty (yet to be approved)
    November 1, 2019

Meditation Garden, St Rosalie's Parish, Hampton Bays, New York

Our Lady of Light

My dear son,

I come to you today on All Saints Day as well as on the eve of All Souls Day, for I want to remind you once again that it is on these two days of the year that I assist many of your brothers and sisters in their journey to Heaven.

These days are a time for reflection on all of your brothers and sisters through time that have made the journey here to Earth and have struggled with the experience of living in a physical body, as well as the transition to your Heavenly Home, where the physical is released from the soul and the glorious journey with the Father in Heaven is achieved.

I ask all of you as powerful prayerful warriors to pray especially on these two days for your brothers and sisters as well as for yourselves so that your journey here on Earth, as well as your journey home, is rewarded with the Beatific Vision and the promise of the Eternal Paradise for such is the desire of your Creator that you return to the Heavenly Realms which is your home. Thanks be to God!

In the meantime here on Earth, My Son's Church is in great crisis because the leaders of the Church have become infiltrated by the evil one and his demonic minions who are hell-bent to destroy My Son's Church and to replace it with their new world order church which is not of the Father in Heaven, nor of His Son, Jesus Christ, the Redeemer of all mankind.

The crisis has become so severe that even the Vicar of My Son's Church in Rome has lost his way and has embraced the works of My Son's enemy. The Vicar of My Son's Church has succumbed to embracing the new world order of the global elites who are doing the bidding of the evil one here on Earth.

The signs and warnings that the current Vicar was weakening and misleading the flock became apparent several years ago when he first publicly embraced the evils of the new world order. Since then through his pontificate, he has become increasingly not only a part of the problem in My Son's Church but even a leader who is leading God's children astray because he has lost sight of the mission of My Son's Church to lead all of God's children in the saving of their souls with a concentration on the divine journey as opposed to the earthly journey.

The Vicar has lost his way by concentrating on the earthly journey and on social justice issues rather than concentrating on the saving of souls.

For this reason, I ask of you My Children that you center your spiritual journey here on Earth on My Son as your Saviour and Redeemer and to not rely on anyone but Him to ease your journey and your return to the Father in Heaven.

Do not desert My Sons' Church but don your armour and prepare for the journey ahead to defend My Son's Church which will not be destroyed by the evil one and his minions, for the Church will arise again when the battle is fought during these End Times.

My Son's Church will arise againthrough the works of all of you My Children from the least among you to the most prayerful among you.

The Church of My Son will arise again after these difficult times ahead through those of you who are the Powerful Prayer Warriors who clearly see the vision of the Father in Heaven to bring His Son's Church through these end timesfrom where the Church will arise stronger than ever with the assistance of your prayers and good intentions.

The Church of My Son is the foundation upon which you will all contribute to rebuilding My Son's Church as it otherwise crumbles around you.

Do not lose sight of the fact that the Father in Heaven is in charge, and He will see to it that His Son's Church will survive and be stronger because of all of you, the faithful remnant, who will sustain My Son's Church through these end times.

The journey will be difficult as you already know but be assured that that Father in Heaven, His Son Your Redeemer, your Heavenly Mother and all the Angels and the Saints are praying for all of you who do not desert My Son's Church, for all of you shall inherit the Eternal Paradise that the Father in Heaven has promised you.

Thanks be to God!

Message ended 3:25pm

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

It's Show Time....

The Tribulation is escalating, now!

The Beast Like a Leopard (Freemasonry)
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...s/messages/198

Ecclesiastical Masonry: The Beast
    Like a Lamb (Freemasonry infiltrated into the Catholic Church)
    www.call2holiness.org/EcclesiasticalMasonry/EcclesiasticalMasonry.htm

The Abomination of Desolation
    www.call2holiness.org/TheAbominationofDesolation/TheAbominationofDesolation.htm

The Huge Red Dragon (Marxist Atheism)
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...s/messages/197

Note that in the above interview of Bishop Scheider, he speaks of Freemasonry entering the Church and certain of the ‘Russian Jews’. He is referring to the Khazars:

The Khazarian Mafia

Today, most of people calling themselves Jews are NOT Semites. They are Eastern Eurpeans, NOT Jews. Oh yes, they practice the religion of Judaism, but that does not make them Jews.

Rv 2:9 'I know your affliction and your poverty, even though you are rich. I know the slander on the part of those who say that they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

Rv 3:9 I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but are lying--I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you.

It is not the Jews that are the problem, but the Khazars…aka Khazarian Mafia.

THE KHAZAR ORIGIN OF THE ASHKENAZIM
    http://www.apfn.org/THEWINDS/library/khazars_2.html

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion
    (Make no mistake about it; they have been and are continuing to be, enacted. The Khazar Mafia who control the Media, claim they have been ‘debunked’. This is a lie. Read them….do you really think that they have been enacted by chance?
    http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm

The ‘Jews’ who own the Media:
    http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=828

Benjamin Freedman’s famous testimony:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbjpxDuC63o

2nd Macabbean Revolt is coming

Dirt put on the Holy Altar of God in the Sanctuary of St. Peter's Baslica directly over the grave of Pope St. Peter!

1Ma 4:38 There they saw the sanctuary desolate, the altar profaned,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFBpt3VeYBQ&t=14s

Via John Leary (yet to be approved)
    July 20, 2002:

Jesus said: "My people, I have told you before how the masons are trying to destroy My Church, but the gates of hell will not prevail over My Church. The evil ones have been struggling to remove devotions to My Blessed Sacrament, My Sacred Heart, the Divine Mercy, and even the rosary. Removing the Communion rail, giving Communion in the hand, no kneeling to receive Communion and removing the kneelers are ways of minimizing reverence for My Blessed Sacrament. Putting My tabernacles out of the church is insulting My Real Presence which makes the church holy. This stripping of My churches from all statues and traditions is a preparation for the New Age influences to come into My churches. When you see the words of Consecration changed, then you will have an invalid Mass. The evil ones will gradually bring New Age idols and thinking into the Church. Eventually, even the image of the beast will be placed on the altars.
    Leave these churches when they have invalid Masses and join the underground Church in the homes.When you go to Confession, you would get better advice if you go to a priest that treats sexual sins as mortal sins. I am warning My faithful of the coming schism and to remain faithful to Me in love."

Pope St. John Paul II did a slam dunk on the pagan New Age/Gaia Worship/Cosmic Christs nonsense. The following is just a brief excerpt of the very long encyclical, which provides a short description of the pagan belief:

JESUS CHRIST
    THE BEARER OF THE WATER OF LIFE

A Christian reflection on the “New Age”

“...[The] New Age shares with a number of internationally influential groups the goal of superseding or transcending particular religions in order to create space for a universal religion which could unite humanity. Closely related to this is a very concerted effort on the part of many institutions to invent a Global Ethic, an ethical framework which would reflect the global nature of contemporary culture, economics and politics. Further, the politicisation of ecological questions certainly colours the whole question of the Gaia hypothesis or worship of mother earth...”

“...The New Age which is dawning will be peopled by perfect, androgynous beings who are totally in command of the cosmic laws of nature. In this scenario, Christianity has to be eliminated and give way to a global religion and a new world order...”

“...Here is a key point of contrast between New Age and Christianity. So much New Age literature is shot through with the conviction that there is no divine being “out there”, or in any real way distinct from the rest of reality. From Jung's time onwards there has been a stream of people professing belief in “the god within”. Our problem, in a New Age perspective, is our inability to recognise our own divinity, an inability which can be overcome with the help of guidance and the use of a whole variety of techniques for unlocking our hidden (divine) potential. The fundamental idea is that 'God' is deep within ourselves. We are gods, and we discover the unlimited power within us by peeling off layers of inauthenticity.(63) The more this potential is recognised, the more it is realised,and in this sense the New Age has its own idea of theosis, becoming divine or, more precisely, recognising and accepting that we are divine. We are said by some to be living in “an age in which our understanding of God has to be interiorised: from the Almighty God out there to God the dynamic, creative power within the very centre of all being: God as Spirit”.(64)...”

“...When it is consciously received by men and women, “divine energy” is often described as “Christic energy”. There is also talk of Christ, but this does not mean Jesus of Nazareth. “Christ” is a title applied to someone who has arrived at a state of consciousness where he or she perceives him- or herself to be divine and can thus claim to be a “universal Master”.Jesus of Nazareth was not the Christ, but simply one among many historical figures in whom this “Christic” nature is revealed, as is the case with Buddha and others. Every historical realisation of the Christ shows clearly that all human beings are heavenly and divine, and leads them towards this realisation....”
    [CUB: According to Benjamin Crème, this is EXACTLY the teaching of the Antichrist, Maitreya….who hails himself as the “Cosmic Christ”.]

“...James Lovelock's book on the Gaia Hypothesis claims that “the entire range of living matter on earth, from whales to viruses, and from oaks to algae, could be regarded as constituting a single living entity, capable of manipulating the Earth's atmosphere to suit its overall needs and endowed with faculties and powers far beyond those of its constituent parts”.(38) To some, the Gaia hypothesis is “a strange synthesis of individualism and collectivism. It all happens as if New Age, having plucked people out of fragmentary politics, cannot wait to throw them into the great cauldron of the global mind”. The global brain needs institutions with which to rule, in other words, a world government. “To deal with today's problems New Age dreams of a spiritual aristocracy in the style of Plato's Republic, run by secret societies...”.(39)...”
    [CUB: And there we have it…..We need a Freemasonic World Government under the United Nations…..later to be seized by the Antichrist!!!]

http://www.vatican.va/roman_curia/po...ew-age_en.html

Amazonian woman who led Vatican tree-planting ceremony reveals its pagan significance

ROME, November 8, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) — The female indigenous leader who planted a tree alongside Pope Francis in the Vatican Gardens ahead of the Amazon Synod was clear from the beginning about the syncretistic and pagan meaning of the act which, she explains, was intended to “satisfy the hunger of Mother Earth” and reconnect with “the divinity present in the Amazonian soil.”

In an October 4 statement that went under the radar during the Synod itself, Ednamar de Oliveira Viana, of the Maués region in Brazil, says of the Vatican Garden tree-planting ceremony: “To plant … is believing in a growing and fruitful life to satisfy the hunger of Mother Earth’s creation. This brings us to our origin by reconnecting divine energy and teaching us the way back to the Creator Father.” …”

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/fe...hZ9oaCf_gZsCO4

Things are not falling apart; they are falling in place

Four Exorcists Urge Day of Fasting, Prayer and Reparation Dec. 6

The priests suggest the Rosary and prayers to the Sacred Heart, as well as “some form of penance, such as fasting, abstinence and other forms of mortification”

Nov. 11, 2019

Bree A. Dail

WASHINGTON — Four exorcists have issued a joint statement asking Catholics worldwide to dedicate Dec. 6 as a day of fasting, prayer and reparation, “for the purpose of driving out any diabolic influence within the Church that has been gained as a result of recent events.”

The exorcists, who have requested anonymity due to the sensitivity of their ministries, cited in a particular way the controversy that took place during the recent Pan-Amazon Synod, when statues purportedly of Pachamama, a goddess worshiped by indigenous Andeans, were incorporated into various synod events.

“These events bring home the reality that we are in spiritual warfare,” they said in their statement, “and that warfare is happening with the Church itself.”

The full statement follows:

In light of recent events regarding the Pachamama ritual in the Vatican Gardens, the subsequent procession of the idol into St. Peter’s, as well as placing the idols in St. Maria in Traspontina church, we are reminded of the words of St. Paul (1 Corinthians 10:20), “Do I say, that what is offered in sacrifice to idols, is anything? Or, that the idol is anything? But the things which the heathens sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God. And I would not that you should be made partakers with devils.”

The Psalms (95:5) tell us that “all the gods of the Gentiles are devils: but the Lord made the heavens.” These events bring home the reality that (Ephesians 6:12) “our wrestling is not against flesh and blood; but against principalities and power, against the rulers of the world of this darkness, against the spirits of wickedness in the high places.” These events bring home the reality that we are in spiritual warfare and that warfare is happening within the Church, itself.

We are, therefore, encouraging all Catholics who recognize the evil of the events to join us in a day of prayer and penance on December 6th, for the purpose of driving out any diabolic influence within the Church that has been gained as a result of these recent events — along with any other events.

We are asking all of those who participate to do the following for this intention:

1.) say the Rosary;
    2.) take on some form of penance, such as fasting, abstinence and other forms of mortification;
    3.) to offer the prayers to the Sacred Heart, as seen below.

Other recommended acts which we encourage others to do for this intention is make a Holy Hour in front of the Blessed Sacrament and attend Mass that day, offering the merits of the Mass for this intention.

May the Divine Mercy rest upon all of us.

# # # # # # #

Act of Consecration of the Human Race to the Sacred Heart of Jesus

Most sweet Jesus, Redeemer of the human race, look down upon us humbly prostrate before Thy altar. We are Thine, and Thine we wish to be; but, to be more surely united with Thee, behold each one of us freely consecrates himself today to Thy Most Sacred Heart. Many indeed have never known Thee; many too, despising Thy precepts, have rejected Thee. Have mercy on them all, most merciful Jesus, and draw them to Thy Sacred Heart.

Be Thou King, O Lord, not only of the faithful who have never forsaken Thee, but also of the prodigal children who have abandoned Thee; grant that they may quickly return to their Father's house lest they die of wretchedness and hunger.

Be Thou King of those who are deceived by erroneous opinions, or whom discord keeps aloof; call them back to the harbor of truth and unity of faith, so that soon there may be but one flock and one Shepherd.

Be Thou King of all those who are still involved in the darkness of idolatry or of Islamism; refuse not to draw them all into the light and kingdom of God. Turn Thine eyes of mercy toward the children of that race, once Thy chosen people: of old they called down upon themselves the Blood of the Savior; may it now descend upon them a laver of redemption and of life.

Grant, O Lord, to Thy Church assurance of freedom and immunity from harm; give peace and order to all nations, and make the earth resound from pole to pole with one cry: Praise to the Divine Heart that wrought our salvation; to It be glory and Honor forever. Amen.

Act of Reparation to the Sacred Heart of Jesus

O sweet Jesus, Whose overflowing charity for men is requited by so much forgetfulness, negligence and contempt, behold us prostrate before Thy altar eager to repair by a special act of homage the cruel indifference and injuries, to which Thy loving Heart is everywhere subject.

Mindful alas! that we ourselves have had a share in such great indignities, which we now deplore from the depths of our hearts, we humbly ask Thy pardon and declare our readiness to atone by voluntary expiation not only for our own personal offenses, but also for the sins of those, who, straying far from the path of salvation, refuse in their obstinate infidelity to follow Thee, their Shepherd and Leader, or, renouncing the vows of their baptism, have cast off the sweet yoke of Thy Law.

We are now resolved to expiate each and every deplorable outrage committed against Thee; we are determined to make amends for the manifold offenses against Christian modesty in unbecoming dress and behavior, for all the foul seductions laid to ensnare the feet of the innocent, for the frequent violations of Sundays and holidays, and the shocking blasphemies uttered against Thee and Thy Saints.

We wish also to make amends for the insults to which Thy Vicar on earth and Thy priests are subjected, for the profanation, by conscious neglect or terrible acts of sacrilege, of the very Sacrament of Thy Divine Love; and lastly for the public crimes of nations who resist the rights and teaching authority of the Church which Thou hast founded.

Would, O divine Jesus, we were able to wash away such abominations with our blood. We now offer, in reparation for these violations of Thy divine honor, the satisfaction Thou didst once make to Thy eternal Father on the cross and which Thou dost continue to renews daily on our altars; we offer it in union with the acts of atonement of Thy Virgin Mother and all the Saints and of the pious faithful on earth; and we sincerely promise to make recompense, as far as we can with the help of Thy grace, for all neglect of Thy great love and for the sins we and others have committed in the past. Henceforth we will live a life of unwavering faith, of purity of conduct, of perfect observance of the precepts of the gospel and especially that of charity. We promise to the best of our power to prevent other from offending Thee and to bring as many as possible to follow Thee.

O loving Jesus, through the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary, our model in reparation, deign to receive the voluntary offering we make of this act of expiation; and by the crowning gift of perseverance keep us faithful unto death in our duty and the allegiance we owe to Thee, so that we may one day come to that happy home, where Thou with the Father and the Holy Ghost livest and reignest God, world without end. Amen.

http://www.ncregister.com/blog/breed...Z5XJ8ymfUEzL3w