Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Whore of Babylon

The signs to flee to the Refuges are developing before our eyes...

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...to-the-Refuges
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    I posted a link on this subject from the same site (Life Site News) that you used as a source. My documentation is the same as yours.

You ignore the documented fact that your pope participated in this pagan worship of idols.

Justify this:
    1. I am still awaiting your response to the previous thread. You refuse to make your point and support it with logical deductive reasoning and supporting documentation.

2. You cherry pick arguments, make poor posts and then run. Make your point and your well thought out and supported argument.

3. You will do well to read the information at the links posted in this thread before making such statements. If you had, you would realize the mistake that you made in posting the above.

Now, please join the discussion in a meaningful way.......including, exegesis over eisegesis .....or start your own thread.,
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Now for a musical interlude.

Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Time is short...

While the Beast Like a Leopard (Freemasonry) has been lurking and operating in the shadows for some time, Satan has given his minions in government, education, military, business and the Church orders to now act boldly and openly to instill their New World Order – a one world communist government, a one-world currency in the SDR transacted by the Mark of the Beast – the Subdermal Microchip, and a one-world New Age religion.

We will be heading ‘underground’ soon. Indeed, the Church will go out the way that she came in…via the catacombs. Keep your eyes on the forthcoming document(s) coming out of this synod on the Amazon.

Ecclesiastical Masonry: The Beast Like a Lamb

http://www.call2holiness.org/Ecclesi...calMasonry.htm

“And I say to thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.”
    (Mt 16:18 )

While the open attacks upon those things that we cherish are painful, we must remain mindful of the fact that Jesus is returning right after this nonsense.

Here are only a very few of the related messages from Jesus via John Leary:

Via John Leary(yet to be approved by the Church)

July 15, 2002:
    Jesus said: "My people, you must know that there are masons even in high positions of My Church. When you see riots in the streets, even in Rome, you will know that the schism in My Church is about to begin.I have warned My people of this division that will come into My Church. The one side will be directed by the masons and their intent is to strip the reverence from My Blessed Sacrament. These same masons will deny that masturbation, living together, birth control, and homosexual acts are mortal sins. The other side of this schism will be My faithful remnant who will stand by the teachings of My apostles and My Pope John Paul II. Follow My Commandments and the Gospels with proper interpretation and you will stay close to My Heart. Evil ones will try to destroy My Church, but I will protect My faithful remnant from being corrupted. My angels will protect you, even when the churches are taken over by masons, and My people will seek Masses in the homes and at My refuges. Stay faithful to My Word and I will save your souls."

July 15, 2003:
    Jesus said: "My people, I am showing you this rural white church because many of the priests in the outlying locations will be the priests of the faithful remnant. These priests will be loyal to the present pope [JPII] even as a split in the Church will cause a division of My remnant Church from a schismatic church run by the masons. The schismatic church will take control of today’s churches, but they will follow the New Age movement and deny the sexual sins as sins. The remnant Church will have to go underground in the homes with few priests offering a proper Mass.

Even though you will be few in number and you will be persecuted by the schismatic church and the authorities, I will protect you from harm and lead you to My refuges. Do not be fearful of the tribulation time, but follow My Will to save your souls. All the priests will have to decide between following Me in persecution, or following the Antichrist with this world’s pleasures and comforts."

September 24, 2003:
    Jesus said: "My people, your churches are about to see some drastic changes that could shake your faith. I am giving you warning that preparations are being made to take out your traditional statues and crucifixes to make way for the statues and symbols of the New Age and the occult. If you cannot have these evil symbols removed, then it is time to go to another faithful church or Mass in the homes. These New Age symbols take on an evil influence of their own and you do not want to be in their presence. Those, promoting these New Age influences, will be very deceptive in their explanations, but remember that the evil ones are liars like the devil. The battle of good and evil is more evidence of the tribulation which stands at the door. When the evil ones will so control your churches, then My faithful remnant will need to go underground and eventually to My refuges. Pray now for My help so you are not deceived by the forked tongues of the evil ones who will even try to deceive My elect."

August 24, 2006:
    esus said: “My people, it will not be long before the current churches will come under control of a schismatic church that will only promote New Age teaching.When you see New Age gods and goddesses coming into your churches, it will be the time when My faithful remnant will have to find proper Masses and prayer groups in the homes.These evil idols will have demonic influences, and you should leave any churches having New Age teachings. Trust in My protection from such evil and retreat to your homes for traditional prayer. Soon after moving to your homes it will not be much longer that you will then have to go to My refuges for ongoing protection during the tribulation.”

January 26, 2010:
    Jesus said: “My people, this vision of a great divide in the rock of the mountains is a sign of the coming division in My Church. Even as you are seeing the early structure in My Church in the readings, there were problems that caused divisions in My Church before. Wherever you see division and confusion, you know that Satan is there trying to destroy My Church. Because of My promises, I will always defend My Church from the gates of hell. The coming division I have given you many times in My messages, and there will be such a division between a schismatic church and My faithful remnant. The schismatic church will be teaching New Age which is not about God, and that the sexual sins are no longer serious sins. My angels and the Holy Spirit will be guiding My faithful remnant, even when you may need to celebrate Mass in the homes and later at My refuges. Trust in My leading you even throughout the coming tribulation.”

October 25, 2010:
    Jesus said: “My people, there is a battle of good and evil going on all around you every day where both sides are fighting for souls. You may find yourself in some churches where they teach New Age principles,
    and they belittle My Blessed Mother’s rosary. Beware when anyone teaches heretical facts against the faith. If someone teaches that Bible stories are myths, if they teach New Age worship and Reiki, or they teach that sexual sins are no longer sins, then you need to stand up and witness against such teachings.You may get persecuted and put down because some clergy think that they are more intelligent than you are. My laity will save My Church from such clergy that teach heresies. If you cannot change this heretical teaching, then move to a church that teaches correctly. This is another sign that the division is coming soon in My Church where the schismatic church will be separated from My faithful remnant.You eventually will be forced to have Masses in the home if you can find a faithful priest.The persecution of Christians will get so bad with some being martyred that you will then have to call on Me and your guardian angel to lead you to My refuges of protection.When you are confronted by heretical teaching in the religion classes, you also should speak out against such errors. Even if they throw you out of such classes, at least you have warned the people of false teaching. Do not let those teaching heresies go unchallenged when you know they are teaching against My Church laws and My Commandments. You will be rewarded in heaven for defending the faith. But those who do nothing against heresies could suffer in purgatory for condoning such lies by their inaction. Pray for My discernment in all that you hear from the pulpit and in person, and let the Holy Spirit speak through you to answer such heresies.”

May 1, 2014:
    Jesus said: “My people, a division is coming in My Church that will be a split into a schismatic church and My faithful remnant.This schismatic church will teach heresies and New Age as a new dogma, but there will be no worship of Me by Name. My faithful remnant will meet in the homes to avoid persecution. Eventually, you will need to leave for My refugesfor your spiritual and physical protection. Pray to the Holy Spirit so you are not deceived by deceitful clergy. The Father of lies in Satan will be leading this division against Me.”

To the Refuges on Wings of Eagles
    www.call2holiness.org/RefugesonWings/RefugesonWings.htm

The Maccabeean Type of the forthcoming Antitype -- Decree by Antiochus Epiphanes (Type of the Antichrist) to Israel to abandon its Jewish faith and conform to that of the Pagans; and the refusal by the Maccabees and their followers. Defilement of the Jewish Temple by the Pagans, and fleeing to the countryside by the Faithful of Jewish Israel.

Forthcoming Antitype: Desecration of the Catholic Church by the Antichrist; his declaration for all to worship him in his one-world New Age religion; and the fleeing of New Israel (the Faithful of the Catholic Church) to the previously-prepared Refuges of the Woman Clothed with the Sun in the countryside.

1Ma 1:31 He [Antiochus Epiphanes,] plundered the city, burned it with fire, and tore down its houses and its surrounding walls.
    1Ma 1:32 They took captive the women and children, and seized the livestock.
    1Ma 1:33 Then they fortified the city of David with a great strong wall and strong towers, and it became their citadel.
    1Ma 1:34 They stationed there a sinful people, men who were renegades. These strengthened their position;
    1Ma 1:35 they stored up arms and food, and collecting the spoils of Jerusalem they stored them there, and became a great menace,
    1Ma 1:36 for the citadel became an ambush against the sanctuary, an evil adversary of Israel at all times.
    1Ma 1:37 On every side of the sanctuary they shed innocent blood; they even defiled the sanctuary.
    1Ma 1:38 Because of them the residents of Jerusalem fled; she became a dwelling of strangers; she became strange to her offspring, and her children forsook her.
    1Ma 1:39 Her sanctuary became desolate like a desert; her feasts were turned into mourning, her sabbaths into a reproach, her honour into contempt.
    1Ma 1:40 Her dishonour now grew as great as her glory; her exaltation was turned into mourning.
    1Ma 1:41 Then the king wrote to his whole kingdom that all should be one people,
    1Ma 1:42 and that all should give up their particular customs.

1Ma 1:43 All the Gentiles accepted the command of the king. Many even from Israel gladly adopted his religion; they sacrificed to idols and profaned the sabbath.
    1Ma 1:44 And the king sent letters by messengers to Jerusalem and the towns of Judah; he directed them to follow customs strange to the land,
    1Ma 1:45 to forbid burnt-offerings and sacrifices and drink-offerings in the sanctuary, to profane sabbaths and festivals,
    1Ma 1:46 to defile the sanctuary and the priests,
    1Ma 1:47 to build altars and sacred precincts and shrines for idols, to sacrifice
    swine and other unclean animals,
    1Ma 1:48 and to leave their sons uncircumcised.
    They were to make themselves abominable by everything unclean and profane,
    1Ma 1:49 so that they would forget the law and change all the ordinances.
    1Ma 1:50 He added, 'And whoever does not obey the command of the king shall die.'
    1Ma 1:51 In such words he wrote to his whole kingdom. He appointed inspectors over all the people and commanded the towns of Judah to offer sacrifice, town by town.
    1Ma 1:52 Many of the people, everyone who forsook the law, joined them, and they did evil in the land;
    1Ma 1:53 they drove Israel into hiding in every place of refuge they had.
    1Ma 1:54 Now on the fifteenth day of Chislev, in the one hundred and forty-fifth year, they erected a desolating sacrilege on the altar of burnt-offering. They also built altars in the surrounding towns of Judah,
    1Ma 1:55 and offered incense at the doors of the houses and in the streets.
    1Ma 1:56 The books of the law that they found they tore to pieces and burned with fire.
    1Ma 1:57 Anyone found possessing the book of the covenant, or anyone who adhered to the law, was condemned to death by decree of the king.
    1Ma 1:58 They kept using violence against Israel, against those who were found month after month in the towns.
    1Ma 1:59 On the twenty-fifth day of the month they offered sacrifice on the altar that was on top of the altar of burnt-offering.
    1Ma 1:60 In accordance with the decree, they put to death the women who had their children circumcised,
    1Ma 1:61 and their families and those who circumcised them; and they hung the infants from their mothers' necks.
    1Ma 1:62 But many in Israel stood firm and were resolved in their hearts not to eat unclean food.
    1Ma 1:63 They chose to die rather than to be defiled by food or to profane the holy covenant; and they did die.
    1Ma 1:64 Very great wrath came upon Israel.

1Ma 2:6 He [Mattathias] saw the blasphemies being committed in Judah and Jerusalem,
    1Ma 2:7 and said, 'Alas! Why was I born to see this, the ruin of my people, the ruin of the holy city, and to live there when it was given over to the enemy, the sanctuary given over to aliens?
    1Ma 2:8 Her temple has become like a person without honour;
    1Ma 2:9 her glorious vessels have been carried into exile. Her infants have been killed in her streets, her youths by the sword of the foe.
    1Ma 2:10 What nation has not inherited her palaces and has not seized her spoils?
    1Ma 2:11 All her adornment has been taken away; no longer free, she has become a slave.
    1Ma 2:12 And see, our holy place, our beauty, and our glory have been laid waste; the Gentiles have profaned them.
    1Ma 2:13 Why should we live any longer?'
    1Ma 2:14 Then Mattathias and his sons tore their clothes, put on sackcloth, and mourned greatly.
    1Ma 2:15 The king's officers who were enforcing the apostasy came to the town of Modein to make them offer sacrifice.
    1Ma 2:16 Many from Israel came to them; and Mattathias and his sons were assembled.
    1Ma 2:17 Then the king's officers spoke to Mattathias as follows: 'You are a leader, honoured and great in this town, and supported by sons and brothers.
    1Ma 2:18 Now be the first to come and do what the king commands, as all the Gentiles and the people of Judah and those that are left in Jerusalem have done. Then you and your sons will be numbered among the Friends of the king, and you and your sons will be honoured with silver and gold and many gifts.'
    1Ma 2:19 But Mattathias answered and said in a loud voice: 'Even if all the nations that live under the rule of the king obey him, and have chosen to obey his commandments, everyone of them abandoning the religion of their ancestors,
    1Ma 2:20 I and my sons and my brothers will continue to live by the covenant of our ancestors.
    1Ma 2:21 Far be it from us to desert the law and the ordinances.
    1Ma 2:22 We will not obey the king's words by turning aside from our religion to the right hand or to the left.'

1Ma 2:23 When he had finished speaking these words, a Jew came forward in the sight of all to offer sacrifice on the altar in Modein, according to the king's command.
    1Ma 2:24 When Mattathias saw it, he burned with zeal and his heart was stirred. He gave vent to righteous anger; he ran and killed him on the altar.
    1Ma 2:25 At the same time he killed the king's officer who was forcing them to sacrifice, and he tore down the altar.
    1Ma 2:26 Thus he burned with zeal for the law, just as Phinehas did against Zimri son of Salu.
    1Ma 2:27 Then Mattathias cried out in the town with a loud voice, saying: 'Let everyone who is zealous for the law and supports the covenant come out with me!'
    1Ma 2:28 Then he and his sons fled to the hills and left all that they had in the town.

1Ma 4:1 Now Gorgias took five thousand infantry and one thousand picked cavalry, and this division moved out by night
    1Ma 4:2 to fall upon the camp of the Jews and attack them suddenly. Men from the citadel were his guides.
    1Ma 4:3 But Judas [Maccabee] heard of it, and he and his warriors moved out to attack the king's force in Emmaus
    1Ma 4:4 while the division was still absent from the camp.
    1Ma 4:5 When Gorgias entered the camp of Judas by night, he found no one there, so he looked for them in the hills, because he said, 'These men are running away from us.'
    1Ma 4:6 At daybreak Judas appeared in the plain with three thousand men, but they did not have armour and swords such as they desired.
    1Ma 4:7 And they saw the camp of the Gentiles, strong and fortified, with cavalry all around it; and these men were trained in war.
    1Ma 4:8 But Judas said to those who were with him, 'Do not fear their numbers or be afraid when they charge.
    1Ma 4:9 Remember how our ancestors were saved at the Red Sea, when Pharaoh with his forces pursued them.
    1Ma 4:10 And now, let us cry to Heaven, to see whether he will favour us and remember his covenant with our ancestors and crush this army before us today.
    1Ma 4:11 Then all the Gentiles will know that there is one who redeems and saves Israel.'
    1Ma 4:12 When the foreigners looked up and saw them coming against them,
    1Ma 4:13 they went out from their camp to battle. Then the men with Judas blew their trumpets
    1Ma 4:14 and engaged in battle. The Gentiles were crushed, and fled into the plain,
    1Ma 4:15 and all those in the rear fell by the sword. They pursued them to Gazara, and to the plains of Idumea, and to Azotus and Jamnia; and three thousand of them fell.
    1Ma 4:16 Then Judas and his force turned back from pursuing them,
    1Ma 4:17 and he said to the people, 'Do not be greedy for plunder, for there is a battle before us;
    1Ma 4:18 Gorgias and his force are near us in the hills. But stand now against our enemies and fight them, and afterwards seize the plunder boldly.'
    1Ma 4:19 Just as Judas was finishing this speech, a detachment appeared, coming out of the hills.
    1Ma 4:20 They saw that their army had been put to flight, and that the Jews were burning the camp, for the smoke that was seen showed what had happened.
    1Ma 4:21 When they perceived this, they were greatly frightened, and when they also saw the army of Judas drawn up in the plain for battle,
    1Ma 4:22 they all fled into the land of the Philistines.
    1Ma 4:23 Then Judas returned to plunder the camp, and they seized a great amount of gold and silver, and cloth dyed blue and sea purple, and great riches.
    1Ma 4:24 On their return they sang hymns and praises to Heaven--'For he is good, for his mercy endures for ever.'
    1Ma 4:25 Thus Israel had a great deliverance that day.
    1Ma 4:26 Those of the foreigners who escaped went and reported to Lysias all that had happened.
    1Ma 4:27 When he heard it, he was perplexed and discouraged, for things had not happened to Israel as he had intended, nor had they turned out as the king had ordered.
    1Ma 4:28 But the next year he mustered sixty thousand picked infantry and five thousand cavalry to subdue them.
    1Ma 4:29 They came into Idumea and encamped at Beth-zur, and Judas met them with ten thousand men.
    1Ma 4:30 When he saw that their army was strong, he prayed, saying, 'Blessed are you, O Saviour of Israel, who crushed the attack of the mighty warrior by the hand of your servant David, and gave the camp of the Philistines into the hands of Jonathan son of Saul, and of the man who carried his armour.
    1Ma 4:31 Hem in this army by the hand of your people Israel, and let them be ashamed of their troops and their cavalry.
    1Ma 4:32 Fill them with cowardice; melt the boldness of their strength; let them tremble in their destruction.
    1Ma 4:33 Strike them down with the sword of those who love you, and let all who know your name praise you with hymns.'
    1Ma 4:34 Then both sides attacked, and there fell of the army of Lysias five thousand men; they fell in action.
    1Ma 4:35 When Lysias saw the rout of his troops and observed the boldness that inspired those of Judas, and how ready they were either to live or to die nobly, he withdrew to Antioch and enlisted mercenaries in order to invade Judea again with an even larger army.
    1Ma 4:36 Then Judas and his brothers said, 'See, our enemies are crushed; let us go up to cleanse the sanctuary and dedicate it.'
    1Ma 4:37 So all the army assembled and went up to Mount Zion.
    1Ma 4:38 There they saw the sanctuary desolate, the altar profaned, and the gates burned. In the courts they saw bushes sprung up as in a thicket, or as on one of the mountains. They saw also the chambers of the priests in ruins.
    1Ma 4:39 Then they tore their clothes and mourned with great lamentation; they sprinkled themselves with ashes
    1Ma 4:40 and fell face down on the ground. And when the signal was given with the trumpets, they cried out to Heaven.
    1Ma 4:41 Then Judas detailed men to fight against those in the citadel until he had cleansed the sanctuary.
    1Ma 4:42 He chose blameless priests devoted to the law,
    1Ma 4:43 and they cleansed the sanctuary and removed the defiled stones to an unclean place.
    1Ma 4:44 They deliberated what to do about the altar of burnt-offering, which had been profaned.
    1Ma 4:45 And they thought it best to tear it down, so that it would not be a lasting shame to them that the Gentiles had defiled it. So they tore down the altar,
    1Ma 4:46 and stored the stones in a convenient place on the temple hill until a prophet should come to tell what to do with them.
    1Ma 4:47 Then they took unhewn stones, as the law directs, and built a new altar like the former one.
    1Ma 4:48 They also rebuilt the sanctuary and the interior of the temple, and consecrated the courts.
    1Ma 4:49 They made new holy vessels, and brought the lampstand, the altar of incense, and the table into the temple.
    1Ma 4:50 Then they offered incense on the altar and lit the lamps on the lampstand, and these gave light in the temple.
    1Ma 4:51 They placed the bread on the table and hung up the curtains. Thus they finished all the work they had undertaken.
    1Ma 4:52 Early in the morning on the twenty-fifth day of the ninth month, which is the month of Chislev, in the one hundred and forty-eighth year,
    1Ma 4:53 they rose and offered sacrifice, as the law directs, on the new altar of burnt-offering that they had built

MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
    TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA (yet to be approved)
    SEPTEMBER 25, 2019

My Beloved People:

MY PEOPLE ARE KEPT IN MY HEART, THEREFORE I CALL YOU TO PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR SENSES AND TO WHAT IS AROUND YOU, SO THAT YOU DO NOT GO ASTRAY.
    Where are you heading, My children? You know full well the safe path to come to ME. Those who take shortcuts walk far from Me.

Do you want to save your Soul? Fulfill THE COMMANDMENTS, love them and make them come alive in your daily work and action.

Be fulfillers of My Will which I express to you every instant, but which you do not perceive because of remaining in the to and from that does not allow you to draw near to Me.

YOU NEED TO QUIETEN YOURSELVES, TO BE TRUE AND TO WISH WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH, POWERS AND SENSES, TO REMAIN IN MY WILL AND TO TAKE MY MOST HOLY MOTHER'S HAND. BE AWARE THAT TO REACH ME, YOU HAVE TO KNOW ME (cf. Jn 17:3) IN ORDER TO LOVE ME.
    My children, the wiles of evil invite you to work and act far from Me, putting improper, sinful, heretical, profane acts and works before you in order to confuse you and so that you see evil as good and good as evil, taking advantage of the confusion suffered by My Church: I have already announced to you that "priests will rise against priests, bishops against bishops, cardinals against cardinals." My Church lives in confusion, bowed down by the evil that has infiltrated Her in order to dominate Her and make Her suffer.

My children must stand firm and be creatures of Faith supported by the knowledge of My Word and love for Our Most Holy Trinity. MY WORD IS FOR YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER (cf. Heb 13:. IT IS CURRENT AND THEREFORE ETERNALLY NEW, NOT NEEDING MAN’S INNOVATION, but it is to be welcomed, to be put into practice at every instant of your lives, so that you leave behind the rags that you are carrying and dress yourselves with new clothes.

Humanity is controlled by those who have infiltrated great institutions that represent nations
    , appearing to help the needy and to be seeking the good of the peoples and of the human being.

WAKE UP, CHILDREN, DO NOT WALK BLINDLY! FREEMASONRY ENCRUSTED WITHIN MY CHURCH DEFILES ME AND MAKES YOU TURN AWAY FROM ME IN ORDER TO CELEBRATE BEING TODAY’S HERODS, OFFERING ACCEPTANCE TO ABORTION, WHICH MAKES MY HEART BLEED.
    Among My People they wickedly promote engagement with disastrous ideologies, deifying nature and opposing My teachings. DO NOT BE SURPRISED AT THE FORCE OF NATURE AND ITS PHENOMENA THAT ARE INCREASING, CRYING OUT TO MAN NOT TO WORSHIP IT.

I AM YOUR GOD (cf. Ex 3:14) AND YOU MAY WORSHIP NOTHING APART FROM ME. I AM THE RESURRECTION AND THE LIFE; HE WHO BELIEVES IN ME SHALL LIVE, EVEN THOUGH HE DIES (Jn 11:25).
    This generation stands before My Mercy and does not see It, before My Pity and does not see It, before My Justice and does not see It. Therefore, attracted by the magnet of evil, they go from sin to sin, from offense to offense. The appetites of the flesh are manifold, worldly pleasures flood humanity, all of which last for an instant – “they are not eternal" – whereas the consequences of sin without due repentance are indeed eternal.

WAKE UP, CHILDREN, DO NOT SLEEP !, MY CHURCH HAS BEEN INVADED BY FALSE IDEOLOGIES. I DESIRE THE SALVATION OF ALL MY CHILDREN.
    My people, the Earth will wake you up with its sequence of strong tremors and earthquakes, not only in recognized tectonic faults but in those derived from those faults and which appear to be new. With this, the volcanoes awaken, the needs of humanity increase in the face of the unexpected and untimely changes in the climate that man has provoked with his rebellion, disobedience and arrogance.

Humanity should not remain indifferent to the war that it has started, but should remain attentive to the progress of war.

PRAY, MY CHILDREN, PRAY FOR MY CHURCH, SO THAT INNOVATIONS DO NOT INFILTRATE HER, DISTORTING THE WILL OF OUR TRINITY. PRAY, OFFERING UP ABSTINENCE FROM FOOD TO THE EXTENT THAT EACH BODY ALLOWS.

Pray My children, pray for Finland. Unexpected volcanic activity makes great nations suffer.

Pray My children, pray. Europe suffers to the core.

Pray My children, Germany suffers; the United States continues to be scourged by nature and is shaken.

MY PEOPLE, I AM NOT VENGEFUL BUT MERCIFUL, I ALLOW MAN TO GO WHERE HIS WILL TAKES HIM, AND AT THE SAME TIME TO BEAR THE CONSEQUENCES OF HIS WILL.
    I am Love and I call you to be My Love, so that you may live being one.

Fraternity is indispensable for My People.

MY LOVE CALLS YOU TO ENTER INTO MY SACRED HEART. MY PEOPLE, I AM YOUR GOD!

Your Jesus
    HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN
    http://www.call2holiness.org/EcclesiasticalMasonry/EcclesiasticalMasonry.htm

http://www.call2holiness.org/Ecclesi...calMasonry.htm

Message via Valentina Papagna (yet to be approved)
    October 14, 2019

Our Lord would like us to reflect on this past message for today.

October 17, 2003

Our Lord appeared to me while I was saying the Angelus and said, “Valentina, my child, pray very much for My successor, the Pope John Paul, that I placed on the seat of St. Peter. Soon I will take him away. He is getting very tired and weak, but I still prolong and extend the graces for a very good reason and purpose. While he is in charge, you are all safe in your faith. I tell you, his enemies want him to go. My children, the seat of St. Peter will change for the worse. Many things will change in your doctrines within the church. You will all be surprised to see the difference between now and after. They will tell you to accept and go along with all the modem changes. Modernists can hardly wait for this to happen. Pray, pray for him, and remember to stay the way you were taught about your true faith. Trust in your True and One God, the Most Holy Trinity. I bless you, fear not. My children. I will pour many graces on My faithful children, those who listen to My Holy Word. Don’t change. Remain steadfast in your True Faith and Lord Jesus Christ.”

I answered, “Lord, please protect us and strengthen our faith. May Your blessing and peace be upon Pope John Paul”.

http://valentina-sydneyseer.com.au/14-october-2019/

www.call2holiness.org/EcclesiasticalMasonry/EcclesiasticalMasonry.htm

AMAZON: Catholic World Rejects Globalist Synod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryVf8hemo4Q

Via John Leary (yet to be approved)

October 22, 2019:
    Jesus said: “My people, one of the many blessings you had from St. John Paul II, was his establishment of a collection of the tenets of your faith in the ‘Catechism of the Catholic Church’. With all of the recent confusing statements from the Vatican, this book is needed in your homes for your time to discern any heresies in My Church. You will need this information to discern any coming schism or division in My Church. Many people do not know their faith, and some clergy may be giving heresies that are confusing to the people. Use this Catechism in your home to point out any heresies that are being proclaimed. My Catechism will reveal who is a heretic and who is not. Know your faith, and do not follow any disguised heresies.If some churches are teaching heresies, move to a faithful church. Eventually, you will need to come to My refuges to avoid the schismatic church.”

October 23, 2019:
    Jesus said: “My people, the current Amazon Synodis drawing to a close in a few days. Many of the proposals are not according to the traditions of My Church. It will be a deciding point if any changes are made permanent. If any liberal changes are adopted, it could cause some divisions in My Church. I have given you many messages about a coming schismatic church that will eventually control most of the churches. My faithful remnant may be forced to come to My refuges early, if there is no proper Mass for them to take part in.Pray that you have a good priest at your refuge. Pray also that the schismatic church will not control all the churches right away.”