Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Echad, Being ONE With YHUH - Have The Wolves Taken That From You?

Default Echad, Being ONE With YHUH - Have The Wolves Taken That From You?

“And Elohim blessed THE SEVENTH DAY and SET IT APART, because on it HE RESTED from all His work which Elohim in creating had made.” Gen 2:3

Become, then, IMITATORS OF ELOHIM as beloved children.” Eph 5:1

“Imitation”, it’s said, “is the most sincere form of flattery”. For those in Messiah, the word flattery would be replaced with obedience. That’s how we acknowledge that only He has it right, His Ways are perfect, and our divine purpose is to emulate Him to the best of our ability in every aspect. Being ‘echad’ with Him, not misled by wolves. The saying “like Father, like Son” is never more true than this perfect example shared with us -

”...I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of Himself, but what he sees את the Father do: for what things soever He does, these also do the Son likewise. Joh 5:19 “I and My Father are One.” Joh 10:30

That’s called “echad” in Hebrew. Oneness, unity (yachad), alike, same mind, same thinking, same walk, no compromise, no variation. Echad - if you have seen Messiah, you’ve seen the Father (Jn 14:9). The very Word made flesh (Jn 1:14). And just as Messiah does nothing apart from the Father, we have no Kingdom worthiness apart from Him, we too must be echad -

”...for without Me ye can do nothing.” Joh 15:5

If we adopt and carry that intimate type of unity found in Oneness, “the mind of Messiah” (1Co 2:16), nothing is beyond our reach for His Kingdom purposes, His strength becomes out strength (Php 4:13), His esteem, our esteem with being echad -

“And the esteem which You gave Me I have given them, so that they might be ONE AS WE ARE ONE...” Joh 17:22 ”...ONE body and ONE Spirit, as you also were called in ONE expectation of your calling, ONE Master, ONE belief, ONE immersion, ONE Elohim...” Eph 4:4-6.

This type of echad/oneness is purity, no room for doctrines of wolves with their syncretism that allows their sewage to seep in. Seeds sown by an enemy. How does this speak to the 10’s of thousands of denominations? Where’s the echad? Let’s be blunt here, let’s just call them what they are, divisions contrary to THE echad doctrine of YHUH -

“Now I beseech you, brethren, MARK THEM (wolves) which cause divisions and offenses contrary to the doctrine...” Rom 16:17 (Matt 5:18 )

In the Spirit of Oneness (echad) and unity (yachad) of His doctrine, YHUH made very clear how this is attained and accomplished, all are to be on the same page to be plugged in to His family and a member of His household -

“ONE Torah and ONE manner of law shall be for you, and for the stranger...” Num 15:16 “So then you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens OF THE set-apart ones and members of THE HOUSEHOLD of Elohim...” Eph 2:19

That’s how His household operates. Imagine a household of chaos, some rules for some kids, no rules for the others. Some kids have to sit down on Sabbath, eat clean food, and attend His appointed times. Other adopted kids (grafted in) can disregard all that and do whatever they want. That’s not how anyone would raise a family. That’s insanity. Christianity seems to think that’s how YHUH would raise His! Nope. House rules apply to everyone -

“Yahusha answered them, and said, My doctrine is NOT MINE, but His that sent me.” Joh 7:16 “For I GIVE you good doctrine, forsake ye not MY TORAH.” Pro 4:2

That’s the doctrine Messiah walked. That’s the doctrine all the forefathers walked. That’s the doctrine all the apostles and disciples walked. That’s echad. Rome’s sun-day is deception, not echad. Eating swine is deception, not echad. Pagan festivals are deception, not echad. All unguarded (Dt. 4:2) and polluted, certainly not allowed in His household.

“Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; PROVE your own selves...” 2Co 13:5

Here the apostle lays it out clearly, a simple test so you CAN HEREBY KNOW if you are echad IN THE FAITH, OR A LIAR. -

“And HEREBY we do know that we know him, IF we guard his commandments. He that says, I know him, and guards not his commandments, is a liar, and the Truth is not in him. But whoso guards his word, in him truly is the love of Elohiym perfected: HEREBY know we that we are in him. He that says he abides in him MUST (is indebted) himself also so to walk, even AS HE WALKED”. 1Jn 2:3-6 (Gosh, so insensitive, John. So non-inclusive)

”...The old commandment is THE WORD which ye have heard FROM THE BEGINNING.” 1Jn 2:7

Make no mistake. That’s Torah. That’s echad. That’s the Word from the beginning. That’s the rules for the entire household - Anything less is a counterfeit and deception, evidence of being eaten by the very wolves you trusted, speaking from Rome’s pulpit. Most wolves don’t even know they are wolves, being victims of wolves themselves. Break the cycle. It’s your job to test them. Self-delusion is REAL!

“But be ye DOERS of the Word, and NOT hearers only, DELUDING YOUR OWN SELF”. Jas 1:22

To reject His house rules is a very serious matter (Matt 7:23). All the “lord, lord” folks who thought they were doing all kinds of stuff in His name, yet told to depart, they were never know by Messiah. Almost like their communication had been severed and prayers not even heard. Is that possible? -

“He who turns away his ear from hearing the Torah, even his prayer is an abomination.Pro 28:9

Messiah warned of the wolves several times (Mat 7:15, Mat 10:16, Luk 10:3) as did Paul (Act 20:29). They didn’t just pull that term out of thin air, their study material was the TaNaK, no “new testament”. Students of the Word knew exactly what was meant, it had already been a defined term -

“Her priests have VIOLATED MY Torah, and have PROFANED my holy things: they have put NO DIFFERENCE between the holy and profane, neither have they showed difference between the unclean and the clean, and have HID THEIR EYES from my Shabbaths, and I AM PROFANED among them. Her princes in the midst thereof are like WOLVES...” Eze 22:26-27

I get it. People hate to find out they have been lied to. Sweet ol’ pastor Joe has no clue, he’s just passing along his old denominations teachings. Tell ol’ pastor Joe too. He may listen, he may boot you out. Either way, you’ve warned and sown good seed.

Hodu’ l’YHUH!
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    “And Elohim blessed THE SEVENTH DAY and SET IT APART, because on it HE RESTED from all His work which Elohim in creating had made.” Gen 2:3

Become, then, IMITATORS OF ELOHIM as beloved children.” Eph 5:1

“Imitation”, it’s said, “is the most sincere form of flattery”. For those in Messiah, the word flattery would be replaced with obedience. That’s how we acknowledge that only He has it right, His Ways are perfect, and our divine purpose is to emulate Him to the best of our ability in every aspect. Being ‘echad’ with Him, not misled by wolves. The saying “like Father, like Son” is never more true than this perfect example shared with us -

”...I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of Himself, but what he sees את the Father do: for what things soever He does, these also do the Son likewise. Joh 5:19 “I and My Father are One.” Joh 10:30

That’s called “echad” in Hebrew. Oneness, unity (yachad), alike, same mind, same thinking, same walk, no compromise, no variation. Echad - if you have seen Messiah, you’ve seen the Father (Jn 14:9). The very Word made flesh (Jn 1:14). And just as Messiah does nothing apart from the Father, we have no Kingdom worthiness apart from Him, we too must be echad -

”...for without Me ye can do nothing.” Joh 15:5

If we adopt and carry that intimate type of unity found in Oneness, “the mind of Messiah” (1Co 2:16), nothing is beyond our reach for His Kingdom purposes, His strength becomes out strength (Php 4:13), His esteem, our esteem with being echad -

“And the esteem which You gave Me I have given them, so that they might be ONE AS WE ARE ONE...” Joh 17:22 ”...ONE body and ONE Spirit, as you also were called in ONE expectation of your calling, ONE Master, ONE belief, ONE immersion, ONE Elohim...” Eph 4:4-6.

This type of echad/oneness is purity, no room for doctrines of wolves with their syncretism that allows their sewage to seep in. Seeds sown by an enemy. How does this speak to the 10’s of thousands of denominations? Where’s the echad? Let’s be blunt here, let’s just call them what they are, divisions contrary to THE echad doctrine of YHUH -

“Now I beseech you, brethren, MARK THEM (wolves) which cause divisions and offenses contrary to the doctrine...” Rom 16:17 (Matt 5:18 )

In the Spirit of Oneness (echad) and unity (yachad) of His doctrine, YHUH made very clear how this is attained and accomplished, all are to be on the same page to be plugged in to His family and a member of His household -

“ONE Torah and ONE manner of law shall be for you, and for the stranger...” Num 15:16 “So then you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens OF THE set-apart ones and members of THE HOUSEHOLD of Elohim...” Eph 2:19

That’s how His household operates. Imagine a household of chaos, some rules for some kids, no rules for the others. Some kids have to sit down on Sabbath, eat clean food, and attend His appointed times. Other adopted kids (grafted in) can disregard all that and do whatever they want. That’s not how anyone would raise a family. That’s insanity. Christianity seems to think that’s how YHUH would raise His! Nope. House rules apply to everyone -

“Yahusha answered them, and said, My doctrine is NOT MINE, but His that sent me.” Joh 7:16 “For I GIVE you good doctrine, forsake ye not MY TORAH.” Pro 4:2

That’s the doctrine Messiah walked. That’s the doctrine all the forefathers walked. That’s the doctrine all the apostles and disciples walked. That’s echad. Rome’s sun-day is deception, not echad. Eating swine is deception, not echad. Pagan festivals are deception, not echad. All unguarded (Dt. 4:2) and polluted, certainly not allowed in His household.

“Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; PROVE your own selves...” 2Co 13:5

Here the apostle lays it out clearly, a simple test so you CAN HEREBY KNOW if you are echad IN THE FAITH, OR A LIAR. -

“And HEREBY we do know that we know him, IF we guard his commandments. He that says, I know him, and guards not his commandments, is a liar, and the Truth is not in him. But whoso guards his word, in him truly is the love of Elohiym perfected: HEREBY know we that we are in him. He that says he abides in him MUST (is indebted) himself also so to walk, even AS HE WALKED”. 1Jn 2:3-6 (Gosh, so insensitive, John. So non-inclusive)

”...The old commandment is THE WORD which ye have heard FROM THE BEGINNING.” 1Jn 2:7

Make no mistake. That’s Torah. That’s echad. That’s the Word from the beginning. That’s the rules for the entire household - Anything less is a counterfeit and deception, evidence of being eaten by the very wolves you trusted, speaking from Rome’s pulpit. Most wolves don’t even know they are wolves, being victims of wolves themselves. Break the cycle. It’s your job to test them. Self-delusion is REAL!

“But be ye DOERS of the Word, and NOT hearers only, DELUDING YOUR OWN SELF”. Jas 1:22

To reject His house rules is a very serious matter (Matt 7:23). All the “lord, lord” folks who thought they were doing all kinds of stuff in His name, yet told to depart, they were never know by Messiah. Almost like their communication had been severed and prayers not even heard. Is that possible? -

“He who turns away his ear from hearing the Torah, even his prayer is an abomination.Pro 28:9

Messiah warned of the wolves several times (Mat 7:15, Mat 10:16, Luk 10:3) as did Paul (Act 20:29). They didn’t just pull that term out of thin air, their study material was the TaNaK, no “new testament”. Students of the Word knew exactly what was meant, it had already been a defined term -

“Her priests have VIOLATED MY Torah, and have PROFANED my holy things: they have put NO DIFFERENCE between the holy and profane, neither have they showed difference between the unclean and the clean, and have HID THEIR EYES from my Shabbaths, and I AM PROFANED among them. Her princes in the midst thereof are like WOLVES...” Eze 22:26-27

I get it. People hate to find out they have been lied to. Sweet ol’ pastor Joe has no clue, he’s just passing along his old denominations teachings. Tell ol’ pastor Joe too. He may listen, he may boot you out. Either way, you’ve warned and sown good seed.

Hodu’ l’YHUH!
    Thanks, Brother! I'm going to send you a copy of a conversation I'm trying to have with a friend who uses his understanding, or misunderstanding if that is the case, to suggest that a man's conscience determines what is right and wrong. (Romans 14) Another example, supposedly Paul said: "All things are lawful for me." What does he mean by all things? Is murder OK? Is adultery? etc. included in his definition of all things? Another long time 'friend" says he drinks and smokes to the glory of God! Twisted? Deceived? Strongly opinionated guy who doesn't seem to be "easily entreated". He's been a "christian" for a very long time and he's not appointed to wrath and plans on escaping through the 'rapture'. After last encounter my 'feeling' is to leave him alone, but his wife is friends with mine and she needs someone to intercede. Any advice would be appreciated. Long story.

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    Thanks, Brother! I'm going to send you a copy of a conversation I'm trying to have with a friend who uses his understanding, or misunderstanding if that is the case, to suggest that a man's conscience determines what is right and wrong. (Romans 14) Another example, supposedly Paul said: "All things are lawful for me." What does he mean by all things? Is murder OK? Is adultery? etc. included in his definition of all things? Another long time 'friend" says he drinks and smokes to the glory of God! Twisted? Deceived? Strongly opinionated guy who doesn't seem to be "easily entreated". He's been a "christian" for a very long time and he's not appointed to wrath and plans on escaping through the 'rapture'. After last encounter my 'feeling' is to leave him alone, but his wife is friends with mine and she needs someone to intercede. Any advice would be appreciated. Long story.
    What a mess, you have your hands full. Paul's letters sent out are his replies and correspondence to them. Usually, we just get one side, the reply. "All things are lawful" most likely is what they were saying, turning grace into a license for sin. In this country, same sex marriage is lawful, yet it is sin. When folks rip a few verses out to support a sinful lifestyle, they really don't want to change, bro. Sorry.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Thanks. I do seem to remember you posting something about that....I'll have a look back. Something about the letter he was responding to where the people were saying all things are lawful as a question or something that maybe others were saying it. Later. Thanks again. Another thing I want to ask Paul about if I ever see him is: Yes, God IS concerned about oxen! The righteous consider the lives of their beasts!

Brother, Consider the following which a friend wrote: (It's what I remembered reading about the 1 Cor. 6:12 passage) (You were right!)

According to Ferrar Fenton, 1 Cor. 6:12-14 is a mini-debate that Paul sets up with the Sophists, one of the many forms of Greek philosophy. Sophistry differed from other philosophies in that it was not a centralized “school.” The first sophist was a man named Protagoras, who lived in the fourth century before Christ.
    Here is how Fenton translates 1 Corinthians 6:12-14:
    An Exposure of Sophistry
    (Sophist.) “Everything is allowable to me.”
    (Paul.) “But everything does not benefit.”
    (Sophist.) “Everything is permissible to me.”
    (Paul.) “But I will not be deluded by any.”
    (Sophist.) “The foods for the stomach, and the stomach for the foods.”
    (Paul.) “But God can abolish both it and them.”

The Emphatic Diaglott agrees with Fenton by putting the Sophist’s argument in quotation marks. But the translator (Benjamin Wilson) does not attempt to identify the specific philosophy that Paul was quoting. Nonetheless, he recognizes that the statements in quotations are not from Paul himself, but are being refuted by Paul. This is very important, for many have thought that the statement which says, “all things are lawful unto me,” (KJV) was Paul’s own teaching to the church when, in fact, he was refuting this view.
    It may be that Chloe herself had mentioned this in her letter. She may have discerned this false philosophy in the church. She may have written something like this: “Some are still influenced by Sophistry, saying all things are lawful unto me. They think they have the right to legislate their own moral laws.” Unfortunately, Chloe’s letter has been lost, so we know only how Paul answered her letter.
    Protagoras was the first relativist, teaching that right and wrong was not fixed in stone (as with the Ten Commandments). In his book entitled Truth, his opening statement or thesis was this:
    “Man is the measure of all things, of the things that are that they are and of the things that are not that they are not.”
    In other words, things are good or bad according to how a man perceives it. The way things appear to an individual is the way they are in fact for that individual. Socrates argued with him, saying that what an individual might think as being right or wrong might contradict that of the “experts” (the rulers and judges). He gives the example of infanticide, where an individual might think killing babies is wrong, but because experts have given parents the right to kill their babies and allow it by customs and laws, then a contradictory view by the individual is wrong. So said Socrates as he disputed with Protagoras.
    Socrates argued that the laws of society determined the fact of right and wrong, making the individual right only if he agreed with the established laws. Paul, of course, rejects both sides of that debate, because to him, God alone establishes laws, and while these have to be interpreted and applied to individual situations, God’s laws are not relativistic. He agreed with Socrates that established law must take precedence over individual beliefs, and that individuals do not have the right to legislate their own morality. However, man must be subject to God’s law. When the laws of men contradict those given by God, the divine law is the measure of all morality, public and private.
    Protagoras and his successors also debated whether the laws (nomos) and social norms of the day were grounded in nature and reality (phusis). Some argued that morality was a human invention and that principles of right and wrong should be dictated by nature itself—that is, whether or not it was good for the perpetuation of the species. Such libertarians viewed laws with suspicion, as if they were made by the weak and those of inferior intelligence in order to inhibit the strong and intelligent ones from taking their rightful place as leaders of society.
    Their idea placed nature over nomos, which, if nomos means man’s laws, would have fit well with Paul’s theology. God’s law IS the law of nature, and Scripture contrasts God’s laws with the laws (traditions) of men.
    But Sophism seemed to think that the tyranny of the strong and intelligent was natural and therefore right. In other words, he who is strongest has the right to be the king of the jungle. Scripture would dispute this, saying that he who is called by God has the right to be king, and such a called one is not necessarily the one that men think is the fittest. King Saul would have been backed by Sophists.
    Sophistry, then, says, “all things are lawful for me” (1 Corinthians 6:12, NASB). Paul corrects this and essentially refutes it by countering: “but not all things are profitable.” The Greek word translated “profitable” is symphero, “to bring together, advantageous, profitable, expedient.”
    In other words, Protagoras would have argued that since man is the measure of all things, he has the right to legislate his own laws and to apply them as he wishes. Paul says that man-made laws are not always “profitable,” because they do not always resolve the problem of injustice among men.
    Paul repeats the Sophist assertion, “everything is permissible to me,” and then refutes it in another way, saying, “but I will not be mastered by anything.” The Greek word which the NASB translates “be mastered” is exousiazo, “to be placed under authority or mastery.” Fenton translates it “deluded,” implying that Paul did not want to be placed under the authority of, or deluded by, any tradition of men. Hence, “all things are lawful to me” is refuted as a tradition of men that invalidates the word (law) of God ((Matt. 15:3, 6).
    The Sophist assertion that “food is for the stomach, and the stomach is for food” in 1 Cor. 6:13 does not refer to food that we eat, but to teachings that we assimilate. In other words, the Sophist says, “Truth is what I say it is, according to my taste and whatever I can stomach.” But Paul refutes this, saying, “God will do away with both of them,” that is, both the teaching (food) and the inner food processor—man’s presumed right to decide right from wrong.
    Jesus—the Measure of All Things

Paul then ties this discussion to the present issue of immorality in the Corinthian church, for it is apparent that some in the church had been influenced by the moral relativism of Sophism. They needed to root out such philosophies of men and return to the law of God. So 1 Cor. 6:13, 14 continues,
    13 … Yet the body is not for immorality, but for the Lord; and the Lord is for the body. 14 Now God has not only raised the Lord, but will also raise us up through His power.
    While men’s philosophies may permit immorality, God’s law does not give men that right. Man, in his current state of corruption and mortality, is not the measure of all things. Protagoras was wrong. The Lord Jesus Christ, who was raised from the dead, is the measure of all things. Further, He will also “raise us up through His power,” so that in the end, we will attain the same measure. So Paul tells us in Eph. 4:11-13 that God gave the five-fold ministry as gifts to men…
    13 until we all attain to the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a mature man, to the measure of the stature which belongs to the fullness of Christ.
    We, then, ought to measure ourselves according to the standard of Christ and the law of God, which He fulfilled in every detail. Only when we attain to full spiritual maturity in the image of God can it be said that we too are the measure of all things.

Interesting, the NIV had this correct: 12 “I have the right to do anything,” you say—but not everything is beneficial. “I have the right to do anything”—but I will not be mastered by anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    Interesting, the NIV had this correct: 12 “I have the right to do anything,” you say—but not everything is beneficial. “I have the right to do anything”—but I will not be mastered by anything.
    The New Inaccurate Version got something right? that is interesting! I will have to check that out!

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    The New Inaccurate Version got something right? that is interesting! I will have to check that out!
    Actually, several translations have picked up on it.

All things are lawful..... 1 Corinthians 6:12

Looking in Strong's Bible Concordance, the word "things" is not there originally. It has been added, probably by King Jame's Jew "translators".

The word "lawful" is Greek word number 1832 and is from #1537 origin & #1510, I am, was, has been.

So maybe what Paul said was I was not expedient word# 4851 good, profitable, with, and from # 5342, and, bear, bring, carry, drive, endure, lay, lead, move, reach, uphold.

Therefore in essence what He seems to be saying is: I was not good or profitable, in all the included senses of the word #5342.

He was confessing his rotten past, yes? And saying He was no longer under the influence of that past.

In reality, King James Jew translators made Apostle Paul's words to be complicated confusion stuff, designed to fool people into doing whatever they want, and thus becoming guilty and lost without them knowing they were/are wrong. Americans are solidly locked into this trap.

So, Big Thanks to Offgrid Organics for starting this thread, or I would not have studied the issue of "all things lawful".
    Last edited by Ivan88; 01-06-2023 at 09:52 AM.

Evil baalists take a single word or verse out of context
    to try to justify their private interpretation. But when one
    understands it in context... especially in context of Elohim's
    Divine Law... one knows His Truth and evil deceivers
    are neutralized and destroyed.