Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Whore of Babylon

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default The Whore of Babylon

The Whore of Babylon

A writing explaining the meaning of Rv 17 by incorporating certain public prophecy (2 Peter, Jude, 1 & 2 Timothy, St. Cyril of Jerusalem) and private prophecy (Our Lady of Akita (approved), Fr. Gobbi, Louise Tomkiel, John Leary (yet-to-be-approved), and teachings of Pope St. John Paul II). Discusses the Great Apostasy and the forthcoming Great Schism within the Catholic Church.

http://www.call2holiness.org/WhoreofBabylon/WhoreofBabylon.htm
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

The Remnant, faithful to the Historical teachings of the Catholic Church, will be run out of Rome, soon; and will go underground at the Refuges.
    www.call2holiness.org/RefugesonWings/RefugesonWings.htm

We are reminded of the words of Pope St. Leo XIII in The Original Prayer to St. Michael:

“… These most crafty enemies have filled and inebriated with gall and bitterness the Church, the spouse of the immaculate Lamb, and have laid impious hands on her most sacred possessions. In the Holy Place itself, where has been set up the See of the most holy Peter and the Chair of Truth for the light of the world, they have raised the throne of their abominable impiety, with the iniquitous design that when the Pastor has been struck, the sheep may be scattered.…“

via John Leary (yet to be approved by the Church)

August 20, 2004:

Jesus said: "My people, you have seen schism in My Church back at the time of the Reformation when division came in many Protestant Denominations. Today, there are many informal schisms going on with disobedience to what My pope son [i.e. John Paul II] is teaching in upholding My Church laws and My Commandments. You will see a formalized schism coming in My Church as a sign of the tribulation taking place. There will be another division in My Church between a schismatic church and My faithful remnant. Those, who will remain faithful to Me, will be in the minority. I will describe the schismatic church so that you will be able to recognize it when it happens.
    There are three main tenets that will be upheld in the schismatic church. First, they will be supporting a New Age religion which worships the earth, the moon, and many gods and goddesses of the earth. Second, they will teach that fornication, adultery, and masturbation are not mortal sins. That is they will teach that living together heterosexually or homosexually without proper marriage is not sinful. Third, this evil church will take away all reverence for My Blessed Sacrament and say the bread is only a symbol and not My Real Presence.. I am describing this schism because you are already seeing these signs coming into your churches and you should know that this is an evil influence led by the masons in My Church. Pray for your priests, bishops, and cardinals that they remain faithful to My teachings as the apostles taught, and not as some are misinterpreting the Gospels to their own liking. My people need to be strong in your faith by daily prayer and frequent Confession, and visits to My Blessed Sacrament. This evil age will test everyone dearly in what you truly believe."

Note: It has been reported (by at least one priest who appears routinely on TV and a host of others) that the carved idol in the pictures at the links below is that of the Amazonian goddess, Pachamama (aka Gaia, by other pagan cultures).Goddess of the Earth and the cosmic mother. In Quechua her name translates as our mother in space and time. To the Q'eros she is a living being on whom our physical lives depend. She also represents the element of earth. Pachamama is also the Goddess of earthquakes.
    https://www.goddess-guide.com/inka-goddesses.html

Amazonian 'Way of the Cross' prayed during Vatican's Amazon synod
    https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/n...on-synod-47594

Analysis: A pink dolphin, a carved image, and inculturation at the Amazon synod
    https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/n...on-synod-45946

Amazon spirituality events organized by network of Latin American and European groups
    https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/n...n-groups-83068

Vatican communications official: Carved figure at Amazon synod not Virgin Mary
    https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/n...gin-mary-76253

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Via John Leary (yet to be approved by the Church)

July 15, 2018:
    Jesus said: “My people, I gave gifts to My apostles for their mission so they could lay hands on people to cure them. They also could forgive sins in Confession, and they were protected from eating poisoned foods. They all could raise the dead, and exorcise demons out of possessed people. Even today My faithful, who have deep faith, can call on Me to use these same gifts that I gave to My apostles. You see possessed people now, and some demons control people through their addictions, especially alcohol and drug addicts. This is why you need to fight legalizing marijuana. It takes many deliverance prayers, exorcisms, or a miracle to heal possessed people in ridding their demons. You also have masons and demons in My Church that are promoting New Age teachings and idol worship. Pray that My faithful remnant will discern, and leave the coming schismatic church. When you see a division in My Church, it will be the time to come to My refuges for protecting your bodies and your souls.”

Controversial Amazon Synod statues seized and thrown into the Tiber River (FULL VIDEO)

ROME, October 21, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) — In this dramatic video, titled “the journey of the Pachamamas,” at least two persons enter Santa Maria in Traspontina Church near St. Peter’s Basilica in Rome (apparently in the early morning hours), remove several replicas of the controversial carved statue of an unclothed female statue from the side altars where they had been displayed, proceed to the Castel Sant’Angelo and greet St. Michael the Archangel, before chucking the statutes into the Tiber River.

<span class="gmail_default" style="font-family:verdana,sans-serif;font-size:small;color:rgb(11,83,14">

https://youtu.be/CngoabjurIo

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/br...ver-full-video

Ecclesiastical Masonry: The Beast Like a Lamb

"After the Second Vatican Council,Pope Paul VI remarked that the smoke of Satan was seeping into the Church of God through cracks in the wall. On October 13, 1977, Pope Paul VI told the world: "The tail of the devil is functioning in the disintegration of the Catholic world. The darkness of Satan has entered and spread throughout the Catholic Church even to its summit.
    . Apostasy, the loss of the faith, is spreading throughout the world and into the highest levels within the Church."

http://www.call2holiness.org/Ecclesi...calMasonry.htm

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post

Controversial Amazon Synod statues seized and thrown into the Tiber River (FULL VIDEO)

ROME, October 21, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) — In this dramatic video, titled “the journey of the Pachamamas,” at least two persons enter Santa Maria in Traspontina Church near St. Peter’s Basilica in Rome (apparently in the early morning hours), remove several replicas of the controversial carved statue of an unclothed female statue from the side altars where they had been displayed, proceed to the Castel Sant’Angelo and greet St. Michael the Archangel, before chucking the statutes into the Tiber River.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/br...ver-full-video

Pope Francis causes ‘confusion’ by participating in ‘pagan’ ritual - Life Site News

On October 4, Pope Francis observed as an Amazonian woman led a ritual in the Vatican gardens as part of a tree-planting ceremony. The woman, bedecked with a traditional feather headdress, prostrated herself before the tree and a pair of statues of naked pregnant women. The indigenous woman also shook a rattle in an apparent blessing or incantation over the group at the ceremony, who included a Franciscan friar. Some members of the group prostrated themselves or knelt during the ceremony, while the pope stood by.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ca...-is-horrendous

Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

So...PG...

You refused to respond to my points on the other thread....because you could not...

and now, more posts of verbiage without making and proving your point.

State your point and prove it with sound logic and appropriate supporting documentation, please.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Time is short...

While the Beast Like a Leopard (Freemasonry) has been lurking and operating in the shadows for some time, Satan has given his minions in government, education, military, business and the Church orders to now act boldly and openly to instill their New World Order – a one world communist government, a one-world currency in the SDR transacted by the Mark of the Beast – the Subdermal Microchip, and a one-world New Age religion.

We will be heading ‘underground’ soon. Indeed, the Church will go out the way that she came in…via the catacombs. Keep your eyes on the forthcoming document(s) coming out of this synod on the Amazon.

Ecclesiastical Masonry: The Beast Like a Lamb

http://www.call2holiness.org/Ecclesi...calMasonry.htm

“And I say to thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.”
    (Mt 16:18 )

While the open attacks upon those things that we cherish are painful, we must remain mindful of the fact that Jesus is returning right after this nonsense.

Here are only a very few of the related messages from Jesus via John Leary:

Via John Leary(yet to be approved by the Church)

July 15, 2002:
    Jesus said: "My people, you must know that there are masons even in high positions of My Church. When you see riots in the streets, even in Rome, you will know that the schism in My Church is about to begin.I have warned My people of this division that will come into My Church. The one side will be directed by the masons and their intent is to strip the reverence from My Blessed Sacrament. These same masons will deny that masturbation, living together, birth control, and homosexual acts are mortal sins. The other side of this schism will be My faithful remnant who will stand by the teachings of My apostles and My Pope John Paul II. Follow My Commandments and the Gospels with proper interpretation and you will stay close to My Heart. Evil ones will try to destroy My Church, but I will protect My faithful remnant from being corrupted. My angels will protect you, even when the churches are taken over by masons, and My people will seek Masses in the homes and at My refuges. Stay faithful to My Word and I will save your souls."

July 15, 2003:
    Jesus said: "My people, I am showing you this rural white church because many of the priests in the outlying locations will be the priests of the faithful remnant. These priests will be loyal to the present pope [JPII] even as a split in the Church will cause a division of My remnant Church from a schismatic church run by the masons. The schismatic church will take control of today’s churches, but they will follow the New Age movement and deny the sexual sins as sins. The remnant Church will have to go underground in the homes with few priests offering a proper Mass.

Even though you will be few in number and you will be persecuted by the schismatic church and the authorities, I will protect you from harm and lead you to My refuges. Do not be fearful of the tribulation time, but follow My Will to save your souls. All the priests will have to decide between following Me in persecution, or following the Antichrist with this world’s pleasures and comforts."

September 24, 2003:
    Jesus said: "My people, your churches are about to see some drastic changes that could shake your faith. I am giving you warning that preparations are being made to take out your traditional statues and crucifixes to make way for the statues and symbols of the New Age and the occult. If you cannot have these evil symbols removed, then it is time to go to another faithful church or Mass in the homes. These New Age symbols take on an evil influence of their own and you do not want to be in their presence. Those, promoting these New Age influences, will be very deceptive in their explanations, but remember that the evil ones are liars like the devil. The battle of good and evil is more evidence of the tribulation which stands at the door. When the evil ones will so control your churches, then My faithful remnant will need to go underground and eventually to My refuges. Pray now for My help so you are not deceived by the forked tongues of the evil ones who will even try to deceive My elect."

August 24, 2006:
    esus said: “My people, it will not be long before the current churches will come under control of a schismatic church that will only promote New Age teaching.When you see New Age gods and goddesses coming into your churches, it will be the time when My faithful remnant will have to find proper Masses and prayer groups in the homes.These evil idols will have demonic influences, and you should leave any churches having New Age teachings. Trust in My protection from such evil and retreat to your homes for traditional prayer. Soon after moving to your homes it will not be much longer that you will then have to go to My refuges for ongoing protection during the tribulation.”

January 26, 2010:
    Jesus said: “My people, this vision of a great divide in the rock of the mountains is a sign of the coming division in My Church. Even as you are seeing the early structure in My Church in the readings, there were problems that caused divisions in My Church before. Wherever you see division and confusion, you know that Satan is there trying to destroy My Church. Because of My promises, I will always defend My Church from the gates of hell. The coming division I have given you many times in My messages, and there will be such a division between a schismatic church and My faithful remnant. The schismatic church will be teaching New Age which is not about God, and that the sexual sins are no longer serious sins. My angels and the Holy Spirit will be guiding My faithful remnant, even when you may need to celebrate Mass in the homes and later at My refuges. Trust in My leading you even throughout the coming tribulation.”

October 25, 2010:
    Jesus said: “My people, there is a battle of good and evil going on all around you every day where both sides are fighting for souls. You may find yourself in some churches where they teach New Age principles,
    and they belittle My Blessed Mother’s rosary. Beware when anyone teaches heretical facts against the faith. If someone teaches that Bible stories are myths, if they teach New Age worship and Reiki, or they teach that sexual sins are no longer sins, then you need to stand up and witness against such teachings.You may get persecuted and put down because some clergy think that they are more intelligent than you are. My laity will save My Church from such clergy that teach heresies. If you cannot change this heretical teaching, then move to a church that teaches correctly. This is another sign that the division is coming soon in My Church where the schismatic church will be separated from My faithful remnant.You eventually will be forced to have Masses in the home if you can find a faithful priest.The persecution of Christians will get so bad with some being martyred that you will then have to call on Me and your guardian angel to lead you to My refuges of protection.When you are confronted by heretical teaching in the religion classes, you also should speak out against such errors. Even if they throw you out of such classes, at least you have warned the people of false teaching. Do not let those teaching heresies go unchallenged when you know they are teaching against My Church laws and My Commandments. You will be rewarded in heaven for defending the faith. But those who do nothing against heresies could suffer in purgatory for condoning such lies by their inaction. Pray for My discernment in all that you hear from the pulpit and in person, and let the Holy Spirit speak through you to answer such heresies.”

May 1, 2014:
    Jesus said: “My people, a division is coming in My Church that will be a split into a schismatic church and My faithful remnant.This schismatic church will teach heresies and New Age as a new dogma, but there will be no worship of Me by Name. My faithful remnant will meet in the homes to avoid persecution. Eventually, you will need to leave for My refugesfor your spiritual and physical protection. Pray to the Holy Spirit so you are not deceived by deceitful clergy. The Father of lies in Satan will be leading this division against Me.”

To the Refuges on Wings of Eagles
    www.call2holiness.org/RefugesonWings/RefugesonWings.htm