Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Whore of Babylon

Interview with Bishop Schneider:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE2MKgsSoPk

Remember: Things are not falling apart; they are falling into place:
    www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Message via Ned Dougherty (yet to be approved)
    November 1, 2019

Meditation Garden, St Rosalie's Parish, Hampton Bays, New York

Our Lady of Light

My dear son,

I come to you today on All Saints Day as well as on the eve of All Souls Day, for I want to remind you once again that it is on these two days of the year that I assist many of your brothers and sisters in their journey to Heaven.

These days are a time for reflection on all of your brothers and sisters through time that have made the journey here to Earth and have struggled with the experience of living in a physical body, as well as the transition to your Heavenly Home, where the physical is released from the soul and the glorious journey with the Father in Heaven is achieved.

I ask all of you as powerful prayerful warriors to pray especially on these two days for your brothers and sisters as well as for yourselves so that your journey here on Earth, as well as your journey home, is rewarded with the Beatific Vision and the promise of the Eternal Paradise for such is the desire of your Creator that you return to the Heavenly Realms which is your home. Thanks be to God!

In the meantime here on Earth, My Son's Church is in great crisis because the leaders of the Church have become infiltrated by the evil one and his demonic minions who are hell-bent to destroy My Son's Church and to replace it with their new world order church which is not of the Father in Heaven, nor of His Son, Jesus Christ, the Redeemer of all mankind.

The crisis has become so severe that even the Vicar of My Son's Church in Rome has lost his way and has embraced the works of My Son's enemy. The Vicar of My Son's Church has succumbed to embracing the new world order of the global elites who are doing the bidding of the evil one here on Earth.

The signs and warnings that the current Vicar was weakening and misleading the flock became apparent several years ago when he first publicly embraced the evils of the new world order. Since then through his pontificate, he has become increasingly not only a part of the problem in My Son's Church but even a leader who is leading God's children astray because he has lost sight of the mission of My Son's Church to lead all of God's children in the saving of their souls with a concentration on the divine journey as opposed to the earthly journey.

The Vicar has lost his way by concentrating on the earthly journey and on social justice issues rather than concentrating on the saving of souls.

For this reason, I ask of you My Children that you center your spiritual journey here on Earth on My Son as your Saviour and Redeemer and to not rely on anyone but Him to ease your journey and your return to the Father in Heaven.

Do not desert My Sons' Church but don your armour and prepare for the journey ahead to defend My Son's Church which will not be destroyed by the evil one and his minions, for the Church will arise again when the battle is fought during these End Times.

My Son's Church will arise againthrough the works of all of you My Children from the least among you to the most prayerful among you.

The Church of My Son will arise again after these difficult times ahead through those of you who are the Powerful Prayer Warriors who clearly see the vision of the Father in Heaven to bring His Son's Church through these end timesfrom where the Church will arise stronger than ever with the assistance of your prayers and good intentions.

The Church of My Son is the foundation upon which you will all contribute to rebuilding My Son's Church as it otherwise crumbles around you.

Do not lose sight of the fact that the Father in Heaven is in charge, and He will see to it that His Son's Church will survive and be stronger because of all of you, the faithful remnant, who will sustain My Son's Church through these end times.

The journey will be difficult as you already know but be assured that that Father in Heaven, His Son Your Redeemer, your Heavenly Mother and all the Angels and the Saints are praying for all of you who do not desert My Son's Church, for all of you shall inherit the Eternal Paradise that the Father in Heaven has promised you.

Thanks be to God!

Message ended 3:25pm

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

It's Show Time....

The Tribulation is escalating, now!

The Beast Like a Leopard (Freemasonry)
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...s/messages/198

Ecclesiastical Masonry: The Beast
    Like a Lamb (Freemasonry infiltrated into the Catholic Church)
    www.call2holiness.org/EcclesiasticalMasonry/EcclesiasticalMasonry.htm

The Abomination of Desolation
    www.call2holiness.org/TheAbominationofDesolation/TheAbominationofDesolation.htm

The Huge Red Dragon (Marxist Atheism)
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...s/messages/197

Note that in the above interview of Bishop Scheider, he speaks of Freemasonry entering the Church and certain of the ‘Russian Jews’. He is referring to the Khazars:

The Khazarian Mafia

Today, most of people calling themselves Jews are NOT Semites. They are Eastern Eurpeans, NOT Jews. Oh yes, they practice the religion of Judaism, but that does not make them Jews.

Rv 2:9 'I know your affliction and your poverty, even though you are rich. I know the slander on the part of those who say that they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

Rv 3:9 I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but are lying--I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you.

It is not the Jews that are the problem, but the Khazars…aka Khazarian Mafia.

THE KHAZAR ORIGIN OF THE ASHKENAZIM
    http://www.apfn.org/THEWINDS/library/khazars_2.html

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion
    (Make no mistake about it; they have been and are continuing to be, enacted. The Khazar Mafia who control the Media, claim they have been ‘debunked’. This is a lie. Read them….do you really think that they have been enacted by chance?
    http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm

The ‘Jews’ who own the Media:
    http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=828

Benjamin Freedman’s famous testimony:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbjpxDuC63o

2nd Macabbean Revolt is coming

Dirt put on the Holy Altar of God in the Sanctuary of St. Peter's Baslica directly over the grave of Pope St. Peter!

1Ma 4:38 There they saw the sanctuary desolate, the altar profaned,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFBpt3VeYBQ&t=14s

Via John Leary (yet to be approved)
    July 20, 2002:

Jesus said: "My people, I have told you before how the masons are trying to destroy My Church, but the gates of hell will not prevail over My Church. The evil ones have been struggling to remove devotions to My Blessed Sacrament, My Sacred Heart, the Divine Mercy, and even the rosary. Removing the Communion rail, giving Communion in the hand, no kneeling to receive Communion and removing the kneelers are ways of minimizing reverence for My Blessed Sacrament. Putting My tabernacles out of the church is insulting My Real Presence which makes the church holy. This stripping of My churches from all statues and traditions is a preparation for the New Age influences to come into My churches. When you see the words of Consecration changed, then you will have an invalid Mass. The evil ones will gradually bring New Age idols and thinking into the Church. Eventually, even the image of the beast will be placed on the altars.
    Leave these churches when they have invalid Masses and join the underground Church in the homes.When you go to Confession, you would get better advice if you go to a priest that treats sexual sins as mortal sins. I am warning My faithful of the coming schism and to remain faithful to Me in love."

Pope St. John Paul II did a slam dunk on the pagan New Age/Gaia Worship/Cosmic Christs nonsense. The following is just a brief excerpt of the very long encyclical, which provides a short description of the pagan belief:

JESUS CHRIST
    THE BEARER OF THE WATER OF LIFE

A Christian reflection on the “New Age”

“...[The] New Age shares with a number of internationally influential groups the goal of superseding or transcending particular religions in order to create space for a universal religion which could unite humanity. Closely related to this is a very concerted effort on the part of many institutions to invent a Global Ethic, an ethical framework which would reflect the global nature of contemporary culture, economics and politics. Further, the politicisation of ecological questions certainly colours the whole question of the Gaia hypothesis or worship of mother earth...”

“...The New Age which is dawning will be peopled by perfect, androgynous beings who are totally in command of the cosmic laws of nature. In this scenario, Christianity has to be eliminated and give way to a global religion and a new world order...”

“...Here is a key point of contrast between New Age and Christianity. So much New Age literature is shot through with the conviction that there is no divine being “out there”, or in any real way distinct from the rest of reality. From Jung's time onwards there has been a stream of people professing belief in “the god within”. Our problem, in a New Age perspective, is our inability to recognise our own divinity, an inability which can be overcome with the help of guidance and the use of a whole variety of techniques for unlocking our hidden (divine) potential. The fundamental idea is that 'God' is deep within ourselves. We are gods, and we discover the unlimited power within us by peeling off layers of inauthenticity.(63) The more this potential is recognised, the more it is realised,and in this sense the New Age has its own idea of theosis, becoming divine or, more precisely, recognising and accepting that we are divine. We are said by some to be living in “an age in which our understanding of God has to be interiorised: from the Almighty God out there to God the dynamic, creative power within the very centre of all being: God as Spirit”.(64)...”

“...When it is consciously received by men and women, “divine energy” is often described as “Christic energy”. There is also talk of Christ, but this does not mean Jesus of Nazareth. “Christ” is a title applied to someone who has arrived at a state of consciousness where he or she perceives him- or herself to be divine and can thus claim to be a “universal Master”.Jesus of Nazareth was not the Christ, but simply one among many historical figures in whom this “Christic” nature is revealed, as is the case with Buddha and others. Every historical realisation of the Christ shows clearly that all human beings are heavenly and divine, and leads them towards this realisation....”
    [CUB: According to Benjamin Crème, this is EXACTLY the teaching of the Antichrist, Maitreya….who hails himself as the “Cosmic Christ”.]

“...James Lovelock's book on the Gaia Hypothesis claims that “the entire range of living matter on earth, from whales to viruses, and from oaks to algae, could be regarded as constituting a single living entity, capable of manipulating the Earth's atmosphere to suit its overall needs and endowed with faculties and powers far beyond those of its constituent parts”.(38) To some, the Gaia hypothesis is “a strange synthesis of individualism and collectivism. It all happens as if New Age, having plucked people out of fragmentary politics, cannot wait to throw them into the great cauldron of the global mind”. The global brain needs institutions with which to rule, in other words, a world government. “To deal with today's problems New Age dreams of a spiritual aristocracy in the style of Plato's Republic, run by secret societies...”.(39)...”
    [CUB: And there we have it…..We need a Freemasonic World Government under the United Nations…..later to be seized by the Antichrist!!!]

http://www.vatican.va/roman_curia/po...ew-age_en.html

Amazonian woman who led Vatican tree-planting ceremony reveals its pagan significance

ROME, November 8, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) — The female indigenous leader who planted a tree alongside Pope Francis in the Vatican Gardens ahead of the Amazon Synod was clear from the beginning about the syncretistic and pagan meaning of the act which, she explains, was intended to “satisfy the hunger of Mother Earth” and reconnect with “the divinity present in the Amazonian soil.”

In an October 4 statement that went under the radar during the Synod itself, Ednamar de Oliveira Viana, of the Maués region in Brazil, says of the Vatican Garden tree-planting ceremony: “To plant … is believing in a growing and fruitful life to satisfy the hunger of Mother Earth’s creation. This brings us to our origin by reconnecting divine energy and teaching us the way back to the Creator Father.” …”

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/fe...hZ9oaCf_gZsCO4

Things are not falling apart; they are falling in place

Four Exorcists Urge Day of Fasting, Prayer and Reparation Dec. 6

The priests suggest the Rosary and prayers to the Sacred Heart, as well as “some form of penance, such as fasting, abstinence and other forms of mortification”

Nov. 11, 2019

Bree A. Dail

WASHINGTON — Four exorcists have issued a joint statement asking Catholics worldwide to dedicate Dec. 6 as a day of fasting, prayer and reparation, “for the purpose of driving out any diabolic influence within the Church that has been gained as a result of recent events.”

The exorcists, who have requested anonymity due to the sensitivity of their ministries, cited in a particular way the controversy that took place during the recent Pan-Amazon Synod, when statues purportedly of Pachamama, a goddess worshiped by indigenous Andeans, were incorporated into various synod events.

“These events bring home the reality that we are in spiritual warfare,” they said in their statement, “and that warfare is happening with the Church itself.”

The full statement follows:

In light of recent events regarding the Pachamama ritual in the Vatican Gardens, the subsequent procession of the idol into St. Peter’s, as well as placing the idols in St. Maria in Traspontina church, we are reminded of the words of St. Paul (1 Corinthians 10:20), “Do I say, that what is offered in sacrifice to idols, is anything? Or, that the idol is anything? But the things which the heathens sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God. And I would not that you should be made partakers with devils.”

The Psalms (95:5) tell us that “all the gods of the Gentiles are devils: but the Lord made the heavens.” These events bring home the reality that (Ephesians 6:12) “our wrestling is not against flesh and blood; but against principalities and power, against the rulers of the world of this darkness, against the spirits of wickedness in the high places.” These events bring home the reality that we are in spiritual warfare and that warfare is happening within the Church, itself.

We are, therefore, encouraging all Catholics who recognize the evil of the events to join us in a day of prayer and penance on December 6th, for the purpose of driving out any diabolic influence within the Church that has been gained as a result of these recent events — along with any other events.

We are asking all of those who participate to do the following for this intention:

1.) say the Rosary;
    2.) take on some form of penance, such as fasting, abstinence and other forms of mortification;
    3.) to offer the prayers to the Sacred Heart, as seen below.

Other recommended acts which we encourage others to do for this intention is make a Holy Hour in front of the Blessed Sacrament and attend Mass that day, offering the merits of the Mass for this intention.

May the Divine Mercy rest upon all of us.

# # # # # # #

Act of Consecration of the Human Race to the Sacred Heart of Jesus

Most sweet Jesus, Redeemer of the human race, look down upon us humbly prostrate before Thy altar. We are Thine, and Thine we wish to be; but, to be more surely united with Thee, behold each one of us freely consecrates himself today to Thy Most Sacred Heart. Many indeed have never known Thee; many too, despising Thy precepts, have rejected Thee. Have mercy on them all, most merciful Jesus, and draw them to Thy Sacred Heart.

Be Thou King, O Lord, not only of the faithful who have never forsaken Thee, but also of the prodigal children who have abandoned Thee; grant that they may quickly return to their Father's house lest they die of wretchedness and hunger.

Be Thou King of those who are deceived by erroneous opinions, or whom discord keeps aloof; call them back to the harbor of truth and unity of faith, so that soon there may be but one flock and one Shepherd.

Be Thou King of all those who are still involved in the darkness of idolatry or of Islamism; refuse not to draw them all into the light and kingdom of God. Turn Thine eyes of mercy toward the children of that race, once Thy chosen people: of old they called down upon themselves the Blood of the Savior; may it now descend upon them a laver of redemption and of life.

Grant, O Lord, to Thy Church assurance of freedom and immunity from harm; give peace and order to all nations, and make the earth resound from pole to pole with one cry: Praise to the Divine Heart that wrought our salvation; to It be glory and Honor forever. Amen.

Act of Reparation to the Sacred Heart of Jesus

O sweet Jesus, Whose overflowing charity for men is requited by so much forgetfulness, negligence and contempt, behold us prostrate before Thy altar eager to repair by a special act of homage the cruel indifference and injuries, to which Thy loving Heart is everywhere subject.

Mindful alas! that we ourselves have had a share in such great indignities, which we now deplore from the depths of our hearts, we humbly ask Thy pardon and declare our readiness to atone by voluntary expiation not only for our own personal offenses, but also for the sins of those, who, straying far from the path of salvation, refuse in their obstinate infidelity to follow Thee, their Shepherd and Leader, or, renouncing the vows of their baptism, have cast off the sweet yoke of Thy Law.

We are now resolved to expiate each and every deplorable outrage committed against Thee; we are determined to make amends for the manifold offenses against Christian modesty in unbecoming dress and behavior, for all the foul seductions laid to ensnare the feet of the innocent, for the frequent violations of Sundays and holidays, and the shocking blasphemies uttered against Thee and Thy Saints.

We wish also to make amends for the insults to which Thy Vicar on earth and Thy priests are subjected, for the profanation, by conscious neglect or terrible acts of sacrilege, of the very Sacrament of Thy Divine Love; and lastly for the public crimes of nations who resist the rights and teaching authority of the Church which Thou hast founded.

Would, O divine Jesus, we were able to wash away such abominations with our blood. We now offer, in reparation for these violations of Thy divine honor, the satisfaction Thou didst once make to Thy eternal Father on the cross and which Thou dost continue to renews daily on our altars; we offer it in union with the acts of atonement of Thy Virgin Mother and all the Saints and of the pious faithful on earth; and we sincerely promise to make recompense, as far as we can with the help of Thy grace, for all neglect of Thy great love and for the sins we and others have committed in the past. Henceforth we will live a life of unwavering faith, of purity of conduct, of perfect observance of the precepts of the gospel and especially that of charity. We promise to the best of our power to prevent other from offending Thee and to bring as many as possible to follow Thee.

O loving Jesus, through the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary, our model in reparation, deign to receive the voluntary offering we make of this act of expiation; and by the crowning gift of perseverance keep us faithful unto death in our duty and the allegiance we owe to Thee, so that we may one day come to that happy home, where Thou with the Father and the Holy Ghost livest and reignest God, world without end. Amen.

http://www.ncregister.com/blog/breed...Z5XJ8ymfUEzL3w

The Masonic House of the Abrahamic Family

1Co 10:14 Therefore, my dear friends, flee from the worship of idols.
    1Co 10:15 I speak as to sensible people; judge for yourselves what I say.
    1Co 10:16 The cup of blessing that we bless, is it not a sharing in the blood of Christ? The bread that we break, is it not a sharing in the body of Christ?
    1Co 10:17 Because there is one bread, we who are many are one body, for we all partake of the one bread.
    1Co 10:18 Consider the people of Israel; are not those who eat the sacrifices partners in the altar?
    1Co 10:19 What do I imply then? That food sacrificed to idols is anything, or that an idol is anything?
    1Co 10:20 No, I imply that what pagans sacrifice, they sacrifice to demons and not to God. I do not want you to be partners with demons.
    1Co 10:21 You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons. You cannot partake of the table of the Lord and the table of demons.
    1Co 10:22 Or are we provoking the Lord to jealousy? Are we stronger than he?

Abp Viganò decries Pope-approved plan to build ‘Abrahamic’ religious site with Muslims, Jews

ROME, November 21, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) — Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò has denounced plans approved by Pope Francis to erect a monument to “Human Fraternity” uniting Islam, Judaism and Catholicism, calling it “a Babylonic enterprise, designed by the enemies of God.”

The “House of the Abrahamic Family” (pictured below) will house a mosque, a synagogue, and a church symbolically united on one foundation.

In a new article published on November 15 by Italian journalist Aldo Maria Valli on Duc in Altum, Archbishop Viganò writes: “In the garden of Abu-Dhabi the Temple of the World Syncretic Neo-Religion is about to arise with its anti-Christic dogmas. Not even the most hopeful of the Freemasons would have imagined so much!"

The “House of Abraham” project was presented to Pope Francis at the Vatican on November 15, during an audience with the Grand Imam Ahmed Al-Tayeb, Sheik of Al-Azhar (main photo), members of the Abu Dhabi goverment, and representatives of the Higher Committee for achieving the goals contained in the Document on Human Fraternity for World Peace and Living Together, signed last August.

Here below is an English translation of the article by Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò with the kind permission of Aldo Maria Valli.

“To our Venerable Brethren … in peace and communion with the Apostolic See, Health and Apostolic Benediction. Never perhaps in the past have we seen, as we see in these our own times, the minds of men so occupied by the desire both of strengthening and of extending to the common welfare of human society that fraternal relationship which binds and unites us together… it is easily understood … why many desire that the various nations, inspired by this universal brotherhood.”

This is how the Supreme Pontiff Pius XI expressed himself in the opening of his 1928 encyclical Mortalium animos, signed on the day of the Epiphany, when the Church remembers three wise Magi from the East, leading an endless processional caravan guided by a shining star that appeared in the firmament, when on earth the Son of God came in the flesh, the Only Savior, the center of the cosmos and of history.

Ninety-one years later, on Friday 15 November 2019 — as reported by Vatican News — Pope Francis received in audience the Grand Imam Ahmed Al-Tayeb, accompanied by various personalities and representatives of the University of Al-Azhar and the Higher Committee, all inspired by the desire to give form and concreteness to the contents of the Document on the Human Fraternity for World Peace and Living Together, sealed last August in the wake of the historic Emirate Declaration, and signed by the Pontiff and the Imam during the Year of Fraternity.

With regard to the aforementioned Document, His Excellency Mohamed Khalifa Al Mubarak, as representative of the United Arab Emirates, had previously declared (Vatican News, 21 September 2019) that “in a world in which there are so many things that divide, the Emirates are committed to unite. Like a beacon of light, they wish to bring light into a dark world, bringing to light this document, the most important one signed in recent times”; as if to say that “the Light of the East” that has dawned upon us from on high like the Sun (Lk 1:7 is now eclipsed by a new “Luminous Lighthouse.”

The talks of the Vatican meeting were cordial, with words and expressive gestures of an already well-established friendship: let us remember that this is the sixth meeting between the Pontiff and the Great Imam. The Latin American warmth has thus prevailed over the long and rigid “frost” between the Apostolic See and that of the highest body of Sunni Islam. The meeting also offered the opportunity to present to the Pontiff a unique project whose concept has been presented through plans and 3D reconstructions.

Sir David Adjaye Obe is the creator of this architectural project, which will rise in the opulent and extravagant Abu Dhabi. It is the House of the Abrahamic Family, a sort of New Tent of Universal Brotherhood that evokes that other Tent of Reception in which the Old Testament Patriarch hosted three mysterious Angels (cf. Gen 1, the prefiguration of the Trinitarian God who was fully revealed to the legitimate Abrahamic posterity through faith in Jesus Christ.

Abrahamic Family Houseis therefore the name of this structure that will house a synagogue, a mosque and a church, naturally dedicated to the Poverello [St. Francis of Assisi].

Sir David’s project envisages the three different places of worship united by unique foundations and placed inside a garden, evoking a New Eden, a Gnostic and Masonic re-edition of the paradise of the First Creation.

As explained to Pope Bergoglio, this “structure ... will serve as a place of individual worship, but also for dialogue and interreligious exchange.” In fact, a fourth building is also planned, the headquarters of the Centre for Studies and Research on the Human Fraternity, whose objective, which is inferred from the Abu Dhabi document, will be to “make the three religions known.” The ceremonies for the presentation of the Human Fraternity Award will also take place here.

The building of the House of the Abrahamic Family seems like a Babylonic enterprise, designed by the enemies of God, of the Catholic Church and of the only true religion capable of saving man and the whole created from destruction, both present and eternal and definitive. The foundations of this “House,” destined to give way and crumble, precisely where, at the hands of the same builders, the Only Corner Stone is incredibly about to be removed: Jesus Christ, Savior and Lord, on whom stands the House of God. “Therefore,” warns the Apostle Paul, “let each one take care how he builds upon it. For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ. (1 Cor 3:10)

In the garden of Abu-Dhabi, the Temple of the World Syncretic Neo-Religion is about to arise with its anti-Christic dogmas.Not even the most hopeful of the Freemasons would have imagined so much!

Pope Bergoglio is thus proceeding to a further implementation of the apostasy of Abu Dhabi, the fruit of the pantheistic and agnostic neo-modernism that tyrannizes the Roman Church,germinated from the Council document Nostra aetate. We are forced to recognize it: the poisonous fruits of the “springtime of the Council” are before the eyes of anyone who no longer lets himself be blinded by the prevailing Lie.

Pius XI had warned us and cautioned us. But the teachings that preceded Vatican II were thrown to the winds as intolerant and obsolete. The confrontation between the pre-conciliar Magisterium and the new teachings of Nostra aetateand Dignitatis humanae— to cite only those — show a terrible discontinuity, which we must note, and which urgently needs to be amended as soon as possible. Adjuvant deo...

Let us listen to the words of the Supreme Pontiff Pius XI, when the Popes used to speak the language of Truth, chiseled with fire in diamond:

“For which reason conventions, meetings and addresses are frequently arranged by these persons, at which a large number of listeners are present, and at which all without distinction are invited to join in the discussion, both infidels of every kind, and Christians, even those who have unhappily fallen away from Christ or who with obstinacy and pertinacity deny His divine nature and mission. Certainly such attempts can nowise be approved by Catholics, founded as they are on that false opinion which considers all religions to be more or less good and praiseworthy,since they all in different ways manifest and signify that sense which is inborn in us all, and by which we are led to God and to the obedient acknowledgment of His rule. Not only are those who hold this opinion in error and deceived, but also in distorting the idea of true religion they reject it, and little by little. turn aside to naturalism and atheism, as it is called; from which it clearly follows that one who supports those who hold these theories and attempt to realize them, is altogether abandoning the divinely revealed religion

During the lapse of centuries, the mystical Spouse of Christ has never been contaminated, nor can she ever in the future be contaminated, as Cyprian bears witness: "The Bride of Christ cannot be made false to her Spouse: she is incorrupt and modest. She knows but one dwelling, she guards the sanctity of the nuptial chamber chastely and modestly” (Mortalium animos).

“Today more than ever … the Church needs strong and coherent doctrines. Amid the dissolution… the compromises become more and more sterile, and each of them takes away a shred of truth… Show yourself then… who you are in the end, convinced Catholics…! There is a grace tied to the full and integral confession of faith. This confession, the Apostle tells us, is the salvation of those who make it, and experience shows that it is also the salvation of those who understand it.” (Dom Prosper-Louis-Pascal Guéranger, The Christian Meaning of History).

Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI recently broke his silence by making public his sorrowful plea for the Church in this troubled hour of its history: “Even today our faith is threatened by reductive changes to which worldly fashions would like to subject it, in order to take away its greatness. Lord, help us in this our time to be and to remain true Catholics — to live and die in the greatness of Your truth and in Your divinity. Give us always courageous bishops who may guide us to unity in faith and with the saints of all times, and who show us how fittingly to act in the service of reconciliation, to which our episcopate is called in a special way. Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on us!”

Carlo Maria Viganò

Translation by Diane Montagna of LifeSiteNews.
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/abp-vigano-decries-pope-approved-plan-to-build-abrahamic-religious-site-with-muslims-jews

To Protect The Faith
    www.call2holiness.org/ToProtecttheFaith/protectthefaith.html

The Whore of Babylon
    www.call2holiness.org/WhoreofBabylon/WhoreofBabylon.htm

PONTIFICAL COUNCIL FOR CULTURE - PONTIFICAL COUNCIL FOR INTERRELIGIOUS DIALOGUE
    JESUS CHRIST, THE BEARER OF THE WATER OF LIFE
    A Christian reflection on the “New Age

A Vatican document on the dangerous New Age Movement indicating that it is incompatible with Christian doctrine.
    www.vatican.va/roman_curia/pontifical_councils/interelg/documents/rc_pc_interelg_doc_20030203_new-age_en.html

The Abomination of Desolation
    www.call2holiness.org/TheAbominationofDesolation/TheAbominationofDesolation.htm

Additional information as it occurs:

The Great Apostasy and Great Schism
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...y_001113154012

The New Age, One-World Religion
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...o_001070772892

Abp Vigano: Pope is subjecting Church to ‘powerful forces’ that want world government

November 21, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – For twenty centuries, the Catholic Church has professed faith in Jesus Christ, the only Savior, which has come down to us intact, as she received it from the Apostles and Fathers of the Church at the price of the blood of the Martyrs, and by the witness of the Confessors of the faith and of innumerable Saints of every people and language. This faith has been handed down by parents to their children, by priests and religious; it has been spread by zealous missionaries to every continent in the world, under the guidance of the successors of the Apostle Peter who have guaranteed the unity of Christ’s Bride by confirming the brethren in the faith.
    For almost seven years now, the successor of the Prince of the Apostles, who was entrusted with the mandate Christ conferred on Peter after his profession of faith — “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God” (Mt 16:1has abdicated his ministry to confirm the brethren in the faith. Pope Francis has never confirmed anyone. We painfully acknowledge how divisive and destructive his ministry has been.

With the declaration he signed in Abu Dhabi, in which he states that “The pluralism and the diversity of religions, color, sex, race and language are willed by God in His wisdom,” and by his constant deviant condemnations of so-called “proselytism,” Francis has not only mortified every missionary impulse but has indeed rejected the mandate given by Christ to all the Apostles: “Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you” (Mt 28:18-20).

The strategy of the current pontiff is camouflaged by deceit and lies, it is concealed by silence;when he is discovered in these, his deviant intentions, what great confusion they cause among the faithful, while they are astutely praised by the enemies of the Church.

The Synod on the Amazon is also part of a much larger and hidden design. It is nothing but an element, albeit a disruptive one, of a vast project, developed under the aegis of the United Nationsand supported by the great financial and Masonic powers. How can we explain that the Pachamama idol is already present, through a UN initiative, in texts designed for the ideological indoctrination of children?

Everything stands and fits together: a false science founded on an alleged catastrophic warming of the earth which is chiefly caused by man; an integral ecology which places at the center of creation not man created in the image and likeness of God, and called to share divine life in a blessed eternity with his Creator, but the Mother Earth “divinity,”i.e. the Pachamama, from which man is drawn and to which he must return.From this standpoint, therefore, even idolatry is willed by God, and Pope Francis celebrates it before the world, profaning the most sacred place in Christian Rome — the basilica built on the tomb of the Apostle Peter.

During the recent Synod, a grave sacrilegious act was consummated through the inaugural celebration held in the Vatican Gardens and the appearance of the Pachamama in San Peter’s and Santa Maria in Traspontina. The worship of the living and true God, revealed and manifested in Jesus Christ, whom the Catholic Church adores and professes, has been contaminated by clearly idolatrous and syncretistic elements.

Idolatry, or its simulation, represents the most serious attack perpetrated against the Divine Majesty.The martyrs shed their blood and paid for their resistance of idolatry with the supreme gift of their lives. Those same martyrs who have drenched and consecrated the earth of ancient pagan Rome, have seen their glorious memory profaned by the celebrations of the Pachamama.

The Scriptures of the Old Testament teach us that idolatry is shamelessness and prostitution, it is the profanation of the nuptial covenant that God has entered into with his people.

St. Paul, for his part, warns the first Christians of Corinth: “What do I imply then … that an idol is anything? No, I imply that what pagans sacrifice they offer to demons and not to God. I do not want you to be partners with demons. You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons. You cannot partake of the table of the Lord and the table of demons. Shall we provoke the Lord to jealousy? Are we stronger than he?” (1 Cor 10:19-22).

The Catholic Church, instead of being vigilant and denouncing the threats which menace her and darken the horizon of the entire human family, is lending itself to serve as a sounding board for a utopian and anti-Christic ideology, in a frightening subjection to the powerful forces that dominate the world scene and are actively promoting vast processes aimed at the establishment of a World Government.

Faced with such a scenario, in which the very survival of the Catholic Church is seriously threatened; in the face of so many reprehensible actions and statements by the Supreme Pontiff, one hundred scholars have drafted a Declaration asking “respectfully for Pope Francis to publicly and without ambiguity to repent and to repair these outrages.” I felt it was my duty to unite my own voice to theirs. In similar fashion,all bishops and cardinals of the Catholic Church should feel obliged to “address a fraternal correction to Pope Francis for these scandals.”

“O God, who in the grace of adoption has called us to become children of light, let us no longer be enveloped by the darkness of error but grant us to remain always in your truth, so as to illumine the night of the world” (From today’s Ambrosian liturgy).

Come, Lord Jesus! Manifest your sovereign royalty over your Church and the world! Reject not the plea of your Bride, and do not disappoint her expectation. And when you do not grant what we ask of you, let us wait for it with faithful perseverance and penitent love.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/abp-vigano-pope-is-subjecting-church-to-powerful-forces-that-want-world-government

Church in Crisis

Cardinal Burke: ‘diabolical forces’ entered St. Peter’s Basilica through Pachamama idolatry

December 10, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – Cardinal Raymond Burke is backing a France-originated call to prayer and reparation on Dec. 12 for the Pachamama idolatry that took place at the Vatican during the Amazon Synod, saying that “diabolical forces” have entered St. Peter’s Basilica that need to be “vanquished.”

“Something very grave happened during the special assembly of the Bishops’ Synod for the Amazon region. An idol was introduced into St Peter's Basilica – the figure of a demonic force,” said Cardinal Burke during a short Dec. 8 interview with the French independent TV station, TVLibertés.

“Therefore reparation is necessary and also prayers, so that the diabolical forces that entered with this idol are vanquished by the grace of God, by Christ who wants St Peter's Basilica to be purified of the sacrilegious act that took place during the Synod,” he added.

In an initiative that originated in France
    , Catholics are being called to mark the liturgical feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe, Thursday, December 12, by prayers of love and reparation for the idolatrous parodies of her image in the Vatican Gardens, in the Synod Aula, in the streets of Rome, in the church of Santa Maria in Traspontina near St Peter’s Square and in St Peter's Basilica itself, at the very heart of Christendom.

[IMG]file:///C:\Users\Ben\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\cl ip_image002.jpg[/IMG]

Face of Our Lady of Guadalupe.

The initiative has been dubbed: “Let’s spiritually throw the Pachamamas into the Tiber,” and has received the support of Alexander Tchugguel, the young Austrian Catholic who actually threw five Pachamamas taken out of Santa Maria in Traspontina into the river during the Amazon Synod.

The call to prayer is simple and can be answered at all levels. It is suggested that Catholics should say five decades of the Rosary and a prayer of reparation on December 12,
    if possible in a church, a chapel, a sanctuary or a public place, at some time during the day, together with like-minded faithful, or at home if that is not possible, or together with a sick or elderly person in his or her home or hospital room.

Cardinal Burke gave his support to this initiative when answering a question by telephone from Jean-Pierre Maugendre, of the “Renaissance catholique” movement, in French during the Dec. 8 interview.

When asked if he was calling all cardinals, bishops, priests and lay people to associate with this initiative of prayer and reparation, the Cardinal replied: “Yes, yes. All should pray and make this act of reparation for the scandal that was caused, especially because God was offended by this act.”

[IMG]file:///C:\Users\Ben\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\cl ip_image004.jpg[/IMG]

A boat carrying a wooden statue of a naked woman with child ('Pachamama') is carried by indigenous people in St. Peter's Basilica during the opening ceremony for the Amazon Synod, Rome, Oct. 7, 2019. Vatican News / video screen grab

Cardinal Burke insisted: “I want to encourage you in every way to go ahead with this initiative.”

Bishop Athanasius Schneider has also supported the act of reparation, calling it a “precious initiative.”

A classic prayer of reparation used for the devotion of the Five First Saturdays as asked by Our Lady of Fatima to Sister Lucia can be
    recited as follows:

O Most Holy Virgin, and Our Mother, we listen with grief to the complaints of your Immaculate Heart surrounded with the thorns placed therein at every moment by the blasphemies and ingratitude of ungrateful humanity. We are moved by the ardent desire of loving you as Our Mother and of promising a true devotion to Your Immaculate Heart.

We therefore kneel before You to manifest the sorrow we feel for the grievances that people cause You, and to atone by our prayers and sacrifices for the offenses with which they return your love. Obtain for them and for us the pardon of so many sins. Hasten the conversion of sinners that they may love Jesus Christ and cease to offend the Lord, already so much offended. Turn you eyes of mercy toward us, that we may love God with all our heart on earth and enjoy Him forever in Heaven.

Hundreds of French Catholics have asked for printed or printable PDF versions of a prayer card (click here to download) showing the image of Our Lady of Guadalupe on one side, and a French prayer of reparation including the invocation taught by the Virgin to Saint Catherine Labouré: “O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.”

The prayer ends with this invocation:

“Hail Mary, Beloved daughter of the Father; Hail Mary, Immaculate mother of the Son; Hail Mary, Virginal spouse of the Holy Spirit.”

Both invocations were quoted by Roy Schoeman, a convert from Judaism, as being particularly loved by the Blessed Virgin whom he saw in a miraculous dream and asked how she liked to be addressed.

The ugly, naked and pregnant Pachamama appears as a total antithesis to the Holy Mother of God in her revelation to the Indigenous peoples of the Americas and the Spanish Conquistadors.

[IMG]file:///C:\Users\Ben\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\cl ip_image006.jpg[/IMG]

Pope Francis receives Pachamama statue in Vatican gardens during indigenous ceremony, Rome, Oct. 4, 2019. Vatican News / video screen grab

December 12 is the feast day of Our Lady of Guadalupe, Empress of the Americas, whose miraculous image was left in 1531 of the
    blanket-coat or “tilma” of a middle-aged man – in what is now Mexico –, Saint Juan Diego, who had already converted to Christianity less than nine years after the Spaniards overthrew the Aztec empire.

The image is rich with both Western and indigenous symbolism and shows her to be both a Virgin and pregnant, a sweet Mother who was visually as different as can be from the pagan spirits worshiped by the local population. It was her apparition that sparked off the mass conversion of millions of indigenous people to the Catholic faith, brought to them by the Spanish conquistadors who had arrived in the country some ten years earlier. Less than a hundred years later, practically the whole Latin American continent had been converted.

The majority of the indigenous Aztecs and Mayas of the region in 1531 must still have remembered the terrifying times of human sacrifice when the serpent god, Quetzalcoatl, and other divinities were given their due of human victims, and the vision of the gentle but regal figure of the Virgin Mary was for them a complete novelty. Their pagan gods were frightening in their ugliness and evil in their demands; Our Lady of Guadalupe came with a message of love and of trust, to speak of the true God:

Know, know for sure, my dearest, littlest, and youngest son, that I am the perfect and ever Virgin Holy Mary, Mother of the God of truth through Whom everything lives, the Lord of all things near us, the Lord of heaven and earth[.]

And later:

Am I not here, I, who am your Mother? Are you not under my shadow and protection? Am I not the source of your joy? Are you not in the hollow of my mantle, in the crossing of my arms? Do you need anything more? Let nothing else worry you, disturb you.

She appeared on the hill of Tepeyac, where the temple of Tonantzin — the goddess “Mother Earth” of the Aztecs known as “Pachamama” farther south in the Andes — had been destroyed by the Spaniards.
    Also known as Coatlicue in the Aztec pantheon, she was an unpleasant divinity, wearing a “skirt of serpents” and a necklace of severed hands, human hearts and skulls. Modern anti-Catholic historians are wont to identify the pagan goddess with Our Lady of Guadalupe, who they say is honored by indigenous Americans as an occult representation of their former goddess.

This syncretic (and blasphemous) interpretation of a fully Catholic veneration for the Virgin Mother of God is very present in modern, secularized circles and would explain why the Pachamama was chosen to be carried about and venerated at the Amazon Synod, even though the perfect example of Our Lady of Guadalupe exists as an answer to the issue of evangelization of the indigenous peoples.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/cardinal-burke-diabolical-forces-entered-st-peters-basilica-through-pachamama-idolatry