Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: The Whore of Babylon

Cdl Burke: Vatican’s global pact for ‘new humanism’ promotes one-world gov’t, opposes Christ’s Kingship

LA CROSSE, Wisconsin, January 3, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) – Cardinal Raymond Burke is calling on faithful Catholics to “stand up and give witness to the truth” of Jesus Christ’s Kingship in the face of the rise of Islam as well as the Vatican’s push for a "global pact" that will, in the words of Pope Francis, “create a new humanism.”

The cardinal, who is the patron of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta and Prefect Emeritus of the Vatican's highest court (known as the Apostolic Signatura), was asked by The Wanderer in a wide-ranging interview published Dec. 26 to comment on Pope Francis hosting an event at the Vatican in May 2020 with the theme “Reinventing the Global Educational Alliance.”

The Wanderer asked the following question: “In launching the initiative, the Holy Father said: ‘A global educational pact is needed to educate us in universal solidarity and a new humanism.’ What is the impetus behind this meeting and what is likely to be accomplished? It sounds like an event to promote a one-world government.”

Burke replied: “It is. All of these things are connected. With the spread of Islam, especially in Europe but also in the United States, there is an effort to dull people’s consciousness about the Kingship of Our Lord Jesus Christ as it is proclaimed in the Gospel. This is an area where the faithful must especially stand up and give witness to the truth.”

“It is my understanding that there are other initiatives that are attempting to teach the Abu Dhabi document in schools. This is troubling. It is similar to what happened in the whole area of sex education in recent generations,” he added.

It was in September that Pope Francis announced he will be hosting in 2020 an initiative for a “global pact” to “create a new humanism.”

According to a Vatican statement issued at that time, the Pope invited representatives of the main religions, international organizations and various humanitarian institutions, as well as key figures from the world of politics, economics and academia, and prominent athletes, scientists and sociologists to sign a “Global Pact on Education” so as to “hand on to younger generations a united and fraternal common home.”

“This,” said the Pope in a video message to launch the initiative, “will result in men and women who are open, responsible, prepared to listen, dialogue and reflect with others, and capable of weaving relationships with families, between generations, and with civil society, and thus to create a new humanism.”

Quoting one of Hillary Clinton’s favorite sayings, “It takes a village to raise a child,” Pope Francis asserted the need to create an “educational village,” in which “all people, according to their respective roles, share the task of forming a network of open, human relationships.”

The Pope continued in his message that in order to reach these “global objectives,” as an “educating village” we must “have the courage to place the human person at the center.”

Commenting on this, Mother Miriam, foundress of the religious community Daughters of Mary, Mother of Israel's Hope, said on her Sept. 16, 2019, podcast that such an educational village would “once and for all destroy the family and the human race.”

“The Pope said that in order to reach these global objectives as an educating village, we must ‘have the courage to place the human person at the centre.’ Isn't that what is wrong with our world today? Instead of placing Christ at the centre, we place man at the center,” she said.

“Some of these words sound very nice. And the demon appears as an ‘angel of light.’ Am I saying the Pope is demonic? No. I’m saying what he’s proposing is demonic,” she added elsewhere in her podcast.

It was also during the Pope’s announcement of the “global pact” that he referenced the “Document on Human Fraternity and World Peace for Living Together” which he signed with the Grand Imam of Al-Azhar in Abu Dhabi in February, 2019. The Abu Dhabi document caused controversy for stating, among other things, that the “diversity of religions” is “willed by God.”

In his interview with The Wanderer, Cardinal Burke criticized the notion of a one-world government.

“The idea of a one-world government is fundamentally the same phenomenon that was displayed by the builders of the Tower of Babel who presumed to exercise the power of God on earth to unite heaven with earth, which is simply incorrect,” he said.

“What we truly need is a religious conversion, in other words, a strong teaching and practice of faith in God and obedience to the order with which He has created us,” he added.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/cd...jesus-kingship
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

MESSAGE FROM SAINT MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL
    TO LUZ DE MARIA
    FEBRUARY 6, 2020

CHILDREN OF OUR KING AND LORD JESUS ​​CHRIST!

The inexorable passage of time is accelerating the prophecies. The Devil’s contagion is spreading throughout humanity, without halting its activity; while the children of God sleep, evil does not sleep but acts ferociously and attacks without mercy.

IN THE LIGHT OF THIS I INVITE YOU TO REMAIN ATTENTIVE TO DECISIONS THAT BYPASS THE DIVINE WORD, CAUSING MEN TO GO ASTRAY AND THEN WORK AND ACT AGAINST THE DIVINE WILL.

The confusion in the Mystical Body of Christ has opened the way for the schism to which the Church of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ will come.

Be faithful, be people who feed on the Body and Blood of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Eucharist find the strength for what is to come (cf. Jn 6: 55-57). From each Eucharist received, you will profit from the necessary fruit when you cannot receive Sacramental Communion, so that you do not suffer spiritual hunger, as long as the Eucharist has been received under the necessary spiritual conditions.

Pray in season and out of season (cf. I Thess 5:17); permanent prayer, unity with your King and Lord Jesus Christ are essential so that you are filled with hope in order to continue without stopping.

STAY ATTENTIVE, VERY ATTENTIVE FACED WITH INNOVATIONS THAT WEAKEN THE DIVINE WORD EXPRESSED IN SACRED SCRIPTURE!

Great trials have befallen the Church of Our King and Lord Jesus Christ. Unjustified changes attract spiritual calamities that allow Demons to enter into human beings.Woe to those who are permissive regarding the fall of the Children of the Most High!

Great calamities loom over the entire Earth; man will not find anywhere to take shelter - neither in the mountains, nor in the meadows, nor in cities (cf. Rev. 6:15-17), because the human being has come to challenge its King and Lord. The human being has detached itself from its King and its Lord in order to surrender to base instincts, to such an extent that the Devils themselves will celebrate when men pounce on other men, being worse than wild beasts. It will be then that all creation will be astonished and ashamed of man and his behavior, and the Earth will groan upon receiving so much abomination.

Earthquakes are increasing in intensity, all the more so given that at this instant, the seas are stirred up due to movements arising from the depths of the Earth and the seas. Ecosystems, broken by the hand of man, force insects to look for food in other habitats and cities are invaded by locusts, grasshoppers and crickets, leaving man without food.

You lack the humility to raise up prayers to your Queen and Mother of all people: Our King and Lord Jesus Christ does not reject those who come to His Mother so that She might intercede.

Pray all of you, pray. Plagues advance silently; some arise before man’s eyes, others are caused by misused science.

Pray all of you, pray. Given the silencing of the truth, be prudent: do not expose yourself to the diseases that will go throughout the Earth.

Pray all, pray. Various countries on earth will suffer from great earthquakes, including Central America, Chile, Ecuador, Indonesia, Japan, Mexico and Puerto Rico. The state of California and the city of San Francisco will move with great force. Argentina shakes.

Great volcanoes become active, and yet most men ignore it until they suffer themselves.

Such is man’s great ignorance: he follows his musical idols, his sporting idols, but of Heaven’s declarations you know nothing, you ignore the warnings of Heaven.

You, People of God - a People praying and practicing the Law of God, and fearful of offending Him, PRAY, NOT ONLY WITH WORDS BUT PRAY, AWAKENING YOUR SLEEPING BROTHERS.

I call you not to falter, to stand firm in the Faith, to be truly brothers and sisters.

We the Heavenly Armies guard you; invoke us so that we might assist you; do not forget that you have Guardian Angels: invoke Them, converse with Them, give Them permission to intervene and not allow you to take the wrong path.

People of God, you must face trials; at the same time you must walk towards the GOAL, united to your King and Lord Jesus Christ, by the Hand of your Queen and Mother so that you enjoy Heaven in advance.

Do not fear! Be Love, be humility, be charity, and you will receive the rest in addition.

IN HONOR OF OUR KING AND LORD OF HEAVENS AND EARTH.
    UNITED IN THE LOVE OF THE MOST HOLY TRINITY.

WHO IS LIKE GOD?

THERE IS NONE LIKE GOD!

Saint Michael the Archangel

HAIL MARY MOST PURE, CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN

"At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

Francis-approved communist parallel Chinese ‘church’ approves abortion, contraception

The government-established 'church' cannot deviate from the Communist Party's position, which includes support for forced abortion.

Thu Feb 20, 2020

By Dorothy Cummings McLean
    Follow Dorothy

BEIJING, China, February 20, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) ― The confusion around the Vatican’s concordat with China and its state-founded version of the Catholic Church has been compounded by the failure of the so-called Chinese Patriotic Catholic Association (CPCA) to transmit the Gospel of Life.

According to expert Steven Mosher, the Chinese Patriotic Catholic Association is in lockstep with the pro-abortion, pro-contraception Chinese Communist government when it comes to life issues.

“The CPCA cannot deviate from the Party's position, since it is controlled by the Party,” Mosher told LifeSiteNews yesterday.

“Moreover, the CPCA has affirmed that national laws supercede Church, or canon, law,” he added.

“And the Party's position is that contraception, abortion and euthanasia are moral.”

An American consultant to the Vatican on China, Msgr. Anthony Figueiredo, now 55, admitted to the National Catholic Register early in 2018 that the government-appointed bishops of the CPCA support China’s totalitarian two-child policy.

“I spoke with some of these bishops and some of the officials at the bishops’ conference on issues such as abortion, the two-child family policy; and certainly in those areas, and I won’t hide this, they do back the government on those areas, because I think they feel they need to,” Figueiredo said.

“They need to because they’re part of [the Patriotic Association], there’s a loyalty to the government,” he continued.

“I think that conversion, that opening, can only take place if there is a first step and there is dialogue that’s opened. Again, it’s very much I think within Pope Francis’ thinking: ‘We’re not going to wait until everything is absolutely perfect in order to say, well, we’re now going to approve these bishops.’” [!!!]

READ: EXCLUSIVE: Cardinal Zen criticizes Vatican for ‘despis[ing] the heroes of faith’ in China

According to the National Catholic Register, Figueiredo is a “full-time consultant to the Dicastery for Promoting Integral Human Development” who has traveled to China every year since 2008 on the Vatican’s behalf. A Kenya-born priest of the diocese of Newark, New Jersey, in October 2018 Figueiredo was arrested in England for drunk driving. He was formerly disgraced ex-Cardinal Theodore McCarrick’s personal secretary for nine months in 1994 - 1995 and continued to assist the former prelate from Rome for 19 years. McCarrick, too, had an interest in China, where he travelled frequently, ostensibly on Church business.

In his interview, Figueiredo’s sympathies lay with the state-appointed bishops of the now 63 year old CPCA who, he said, deeply desire full communion with Rome.

“I’ve always perceived in these bishops, whether it was Pope Benedict or Pope Francis now, a real desire to be in communion with the See of Rome,” he told the National Catholic Register.

“I think the bottom line is that they do feel themselves ex-communicated, out of communion. That’s the bottom line,” he continued.

“And I know — having spoken with them, having shared with them, having met with them — there’s a real suffering, and it’s a real pain to them. And so, I think that’s the deepest reason why they want communion with Rome.”

However, it was not at all clear from Figueiredo’s interview that the CPCA bishops were prepared to achieve this communion by accepting Church teaching on contraception, abortion, and euthanasia.

Catholics, whether they adhere to the authentic “underground” Church or attend services held by the CPCA, are a small minority in China. Figueiredo suggested that Chinese Catholics who are “underground” and whose activities are approved by the government mix and mingle.

“... When we go to these meetings, whether it’s at the bishops’ conference or at the national seminary in Beijing, which is the main seminary, or we go to other places, for example, to churches in Beijing, to speak or to celebrate or whatever, it’s almost impossible to distinguish who are these Patriotic bishops and priests and faithful and who are the underground because I think there’s a lot more collaboration, or significantly more collaboration, than we know about or perceive,” Figueiredo said.

“I’ve been in meetings, I’ve given formation at the national seminary, such as ongoing formation to priests and religious sisters, where there’s just a mix of the Patriotic and underground there together. So I think there’s a lot more going on than we realize.”

David Mulroney, a former Canadian Ambassador to China, told LifeSiteNews yesterday that he believes some priests of the CPCA do try to follow Catholic teaching.

“It is very hard to determine the extent to which the Patriotic church remains faithful to Catholic teaching on issues like abortion, because it is allowed no voice in China and is in fact under growing pressure to transform itself into an anodyne and docile affiliate of the Party, “ he said.

“That said, my understanding is that, despite their separate and isolated status, many of the clergy are guided by documents like the Catechism, which they have translated and follow as faithfully as they can.”

According to the Cardinal Kung Foundation, which is dedicated to the authentic Catholic Church in China, the establishment of the CPCA in 1957 led to the confiscation of all the Catholic Church’s property. Later some of the confiscated churches and other buildings were given to the CPCA.

Not only have Catholics and other religious people themselves been persecuted and harrassed by the communist regime, married women who have found themselves pregnant with their second, or since China relaxed its one-child policy to allow for a second, third child have been forced to have abortions. Single women are expected, or forced, to abort any child they conceive.

Steve Mosher told LifeSiteNews, “When the one-child policy was in place ― it ended in 2016 ― enforcement depended upon fines, abortions, and sterilizations, not contraception.”

“It is still illegal for young women to get pregnant if they are not married, however, so they are basically the only remaining target of the family planning workers.”

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/co...-contraception

Cardinal Zen: Pope Francis is ‘encouraging a schism’ by ‘legitimizing’ China’s Communist-run church

‘You are encouraging a schism. You are legitimizing the schismatic church in China,’ Cardinal Zen said he would tell Pope Francis.

Fri Dec 6, 2019 - 1:39 pm EST

BEIJING, December 6, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) -- Chinese Cardinal Joseph Zen said that Pope Francis is “encouraging a schism” in China by “legitimizing” the Communist-run Chinese catholic independent church.
    “Recently I learned that the Holy Father, on a flight back from (I don’t remember where) said, ‘Sure, I don’t want to see a schism. But I’m not afraid of a schism.’ And I’m going to tell him ‘you are encouraging a schism. You are legitimizing the schismatic church in China.’ Incredible,” said Cardinal Zen in a candid interview with online New Bloom Magazine published Dec. 3.

Zen related in the interview how attempts to contact and work with the Vatican under Pope Francis for the good of Chinese Catholics has been “simply disastrous” when compared to the open and welcoming situation under previous popes. He accused Francis of “shutting down” the good work regarding China accomplished by John Paul II and by Pope Benedict.

“But what is happening now? Francis came. Now I’m sorry to say that I think you can agree that he has low respect for his predecessors. He is shutting down everything done by John Paul II and by Pope Benedict. And obviously they always give lip service, they always say ‘In the continuity…’ but that’s [slaps table] an insult. An insult. Not in the continuity,” the Cardinal said.

News came in September 2018 that Vatican and Chinese officials inked a provisional agreement aimed at unifying the underground Church and the Chinese Patriotic Catholic Association (CPCA). The agreement remains secret. However, it apparently allows the CPCA to choose episcopal nominees for bishop, from which the Pope may then select his choice. It also requires priests and bishops of the underground Church to register with the government, thus affirming its authority over the Church.

Auxiliary Bishop Vincent Guo Xijin
    is in hiding after refusing to register with the government, after escaping from state security scrutiny. Clerics who remain loyal to the papacy, Zen said, are in danger of
    harassment and persecution while the government mounts pressure to adhere to the CPCA.

When asked about his personal relationship with Pope Francis, Zen said he had a “wonderful relation,” noting that the Pope had invited him to supper in July of this year. He immediately added, however, that the Pope “doesn’t answer my letters. And everything that happened [regarding Vatican/China deal] is against what I suggested.”

Cardinal Zen pointed out three effects of Pope Francis not following his advice.

“There are three things. A secret agreement [between the Vatican and China], being so secret you can’t say anything. We don’t know what is in it. Then the legitimization of the seven excommunicated bishops. That’s incredible, simply incredible. But even more incredible is the last act: the killing of the underground.”

Zen had harsh words against Vatican Secretary of State Cardinal Pietro Parolin whom he accused of “manipulating” Pope Francis to go along with the secret deal.

“It’s a real mystery how a man of the Church , given all his knowledge of China, of the Communists, could do such a thing as he’s doing now? The only explanation is not faith. It’s a diplomatic success. Vainglory,” Zen said of Parolin.

Zen said that the July 2019 “Pastoral Guidelines” from the Holy See that allow clergy to register with the Chinese government are “terrible.”

“Now this last act is simply incredible. The document says, ‘To minister openly, you need to register with the government.’ And then you have to sign. To sign something in which it says that you have to support the independent church. That’s not good, actually we are still discussing on that problem. And so the government is not good because they are anticipating. But anyway, ‘You sign,’” he said.

“The document contains something against our orthodoxy and they are encouraged to sign. You cannot cheat yourself. You cannot cheat the Communists. You are cheating the whole world. You are cheating the faithful. To sign the document is not to sign a declaration. When you sign, you accept to be a member of that church under the leadership of the communist party. So terrible, terrible,” he added.

It was at this point that the Cardinal accused the Pope of “encouraging a schism” in China.

Some of the Communist-approved bishops have indicated that their first priority is to serve China, then the Church.

Communist-approved bishop John Fang Xingyao, who presides over the CPCA, recently said that love of country should supersede love of the Catholic Church.

"Love for the homeland must be greater than the love for the Church and the law of the country is above Canon law," Bishop Fang told the Political Consultative Conference on Religions on November 26 in Beijing.

Using a similar line of reasoning, Bishop Peter Fang Jianping of Tangshan said last year that Catholics should support President Xi’s proposed sinicization of religion “because we, as citizens of the country, should first be a citizen and then have religion and beliefs.”

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ca...nist-runchurch

Message via Christina Gallagher (yet to be approved by the Church)
    February 2, 2020 during flight to New York.

Jesus said, "The Holy Angels of Heaven rejoice with you that the ones I have chosen have responded to My Will. (Jesus then gave a private message.)

O people of the Americas and of the world, prepare yourselves for what you have drawn down upon yourselves. You have not only denied Me but you have elevated him who is evil in all his works. O people of sorrow, your sorrow will be great! Why have you surrendered to all that is not of Me, in the deepest, darkest way that pierces My Heart the most?

O little ones, in your unity of prayer you say your prayer is great and you say you fast. Yes, I receive the fast of many, yet there are many who do not fulfil what they say. Empty words are all that they say. I ask you to hasten your work so that it can be raised up before Me and in that way I can extend My Mercy and I can respond to the desire of your heart for good.

Woe to the man that desires to mock Me, his Saviour and turn to the man of woe who only bears evil and you permit yourself to unite with such! What do you learn from My Mercy when all that you seek is the fruits of the world in deepest darkness? Look at your world in its depraved state. I want you to take to heart why it is time for My Justice. My Justice will extend throughout the whole world because it is a purification of the evil and darkness that you have embraced and sought to benefit you. It is because of this destructive course you are following that you leave Me no choice but to destroy all the evil that is polluting your heart, all the evil you have submitted to and allowed to plunder your heart.

All the abnormal happenings that you see taking place throughout the world is little in comparison with all My Justice which is to befall the world.

The plundering of the innocents in abortion
    has left the hearts that seek such, nothing less than an open door to the seduction of satan for the destruction of what is a gift from Me.

Woe to you, lifeless man, repent, repent! For I will soon be upon you when darkness will descend upon your world in a way that scientists cannot explain for it will be I, who created and redeemed you - for My Father and I are one and My Holy Spirit in union with My Father will bring justice upon all.

My Church that proclaimed Truth now fails to do so..
    . Truth is dissected to a non-existence and I say to those who bear Truth, 'Fear not. Stand up for My Word. Otherwise you deny Me and I will deny you before My Father'

My dear messenger, I experience the reluctance of your heart through your endurance and that of my brother Gerard. You weaken through the depths of the darkness that surrounds you but fear not; I am with you. In the darkest hour I am your Light. How you have pleased Me in the depths of the struggles you have endured. This mission has been difficult but only by being difficult can it permit Me to draw Life to many. I am with you in a special way through My union with the Father in the Holy Spirit. You are constantly overshadowed by My Mother's mantle. You do not understand in your little lives the greatness of what you have permitted Me to do. I implore both of you to fear less what the world and its inhabitants can do to you but pray much for those who are in darkness and do not understand.

How blest are those in New York who have an opportunity to make a place of reparation to appease My Father, for those of you of open heart I invite to come and lay there all your life’s concerns, for there you will be able to draw from the outpouring Mercy that flows from My Sacred Heart. My Mother envelops all those who come there - who come to receive Truth not fantasy but to receive Truth and live it, for only in Me can Mercy flow.

Do not be disturbed by the annoyance of your suitcase being stopped at the airport on your journey to establish the House of Prayer I desire for New York. That is not brought about by My Will. Rejoice, rejoice!. I bless you. Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

The awful things now happening such as wildfires, flooding, storms, illness and all present disasters are nothing to what is to come. I tell you, My people, prepare yourselves. I give you the choice because I love you."

http://www.christinagallagher.org/en/

MESSAGE FROM OUR LORD JESUS ​​CHRIST
    TO HIS BELOVED DAUGHTER LUZ DE MARIA (yet to be approved by the Church)
    APRIL 14, 2020
    My beloved People:
    RECEIVE MY BLESSING AT THIS MOMENT WHEN HUMANITY IS BEING SCOURGED BY SICKNESS.
    It is not for nothing that man is scourging himself through sickness, about which My House told you in advance so that you would not be found unprepared.

EVEN SO, SICKNESS CAME SUDDENLY, UNANNOUNCED, AND IT CAUGHT HUMANITY UNPREPARED. I WILL DO THE SAME:
    I WILL COME WITHOUT WARNING AND WILL FIND YOU IN THE AFFAIRS OF THE WORLD, HAVING REJECTED ME AND THROWN ME OUT OF MY KINGDOM.
    Some will have been deceived by evil and others will continue in My ways; some will not have borne fruit and others will have borne fruit of Eternal Life (cf. Jn 15:3-5).

I have called you to unite with My Victory on the Cross, but you turn away from Me and accept innovations presented to you by the devil, with which he is deceiving you.

In the last times of this generation, rebellion will be a daily event in the world: rebellion against the Faith, against everything spiritual, against Hope, against Charity, against what is communal, fraternal and true.

MY NAME WILL BE DESPISED, EVEN BY MY OWN; I WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE ALTARS AND YOU WILL BE INVITED TO FORGET MY MOTHER, DENYING THAT MY MOTHER INTERCEDES BEFORE OUR TRINITARIAN THRONE.

YOU WILL FIND YOURSELVES IN A NEW CHURCH, WITH INNOVATIONS FOREIGN TO THE TEN COMMANDMENTS AND THE SACRAMENTS, INNOVATIONS COMING FROM FREEMASONRY, WHICH, IN UNION WITH THE EARTHLY POWERS, WILL SPEW ABOMINATIONS.

There are so many blanched sepulchers (cf. Mt 23:27) lurking in My Church, so many wolves that no longer wear sheep’s clothing, clearly distinguishing themselves from those who are faithful to Me!

My beloved People, I call you urgently to remain within My Love and all that flows from it.

My beloved People, do not depart from the Gospel, do not accept false doctrines that lead you to perdition, covered and reinforced by the inevitable apostasy within My Church.

You have been warned about the sickness of the body and the sickness of the soul, so that you would not allow yourselves to be deceived; you can see that the forces serving Satan are seeking to uproot My Church in order to SPEW THEIR ABOMINATIONS (cf. Mt 24:15-35; Dan 11:31; 12:11). My People have complacently permitted delving into false ideologies, setting out on paths that offer you rapid spiritual elevation without penance and mystical experiences as if I were selling them in some market to the highest bidder.

YOU DO NOT REALIZE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING A REVOLUTION OF THE DEVIL’S INFILTRATION WITHIN MY CHURCH, WITHIN SOCIETY, EDUCATION AND POLITICS - passively, softly, gradually leading you astray through false experiences which easily take root in human beings of little Faith and docile acceptance, due to ignorance.

THE DEVIL'S DOMINATION OF HUMANITY STANDS BEFORE YOU, THIS IS WHAT MAN HAS DRAWN TO HIMSELF, AND THEREFORE IT IS NECESSARY TO HOLD IT BACK A LITTLE MORE.
    YOU KNOW FULL WELL WHAT IS HOLDING IT BACK! YOU KNOW FULL WELL WHO IS HOLDING IT BACK!

My people, look at yourselves truthfully; the apostasy comes from among you, from My Church. I have therefore called you to remain vigilant, being strong in the Faith, being faithful to Me, so that you would not go astray, and without forgetting that My Mother is your Mother.

Strengthen yourselves in the Faith, pray in season and out of season (cf. Eph 6:1, pray while practising My Word, remain faithful. You are growing weak because of an illness, weakening in body and spirit, My children. WHERE IS THE FAITH THAT YOU PREACH?

Greater plagues and pandemics are coming, as announced by My House, but you had no ears to hear and now you are demanding the healing of your bodies.

The shaking of the Earth is increasing: because of its orbit that is affected and sick, My children, Earth’s magnetism has been altered (1) and you have not been alerted to it. Forces are coming from space that have altered the magnetic field surrounding the Earth, therefore the fire that remains inside the Earth is coming out, drawn by this external magnetic force. (2)

Be careful, My children, serious earthquakes await humanity.

MY PEOPLE, I AM NOT ABANDONING YOU, I AM NOT ABANDONING YOU!
    HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS WILL NOT REMAIN THE SAME, BUT WILL CHANGE IN THE DIRECTION OF ACKNOWLEDGING THIS BEGGAR OF LOVE WHO CALLS AT THE DOOR OF EACH ONE OF YOU.
    Be patient, do not despair, be Love and focus on Me. My Holy Spirit is kindled when My children open themselves to His Action.

MAY NO EVENT LEAD YOU TO DESPAIR: MY HOUSE REMAINS ATTENTIVE TO MY PEOPLE.
    I love you with Eternal Love.

Your Jesus
    (2) Magnetic changes to the Earth: read…
    (3) Volcanic awakening: read...

https://www.revelacionesmarianas.com/english.htm

Ecclesiastical Masonry: The Beast Like a Lamb

http://www.call2holiness.org/EcclesiasticalMasonry/EcclesiasticalMasonry.htm

The Abomination of Desolation

http://www.call2holiness.org/TheAbominationofDesolation/TheAbominationofDesolation.htm
    http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...-of-Desolation

Mary, Queen and Queen Mother

http://www.call2holiness.org/Maryque...ueenMother.htm

Via John Leary (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

June 9, 2021:

Jesus said: ‘My people, I am showing you the beginning events after the Warning and the six weeks of conversion. You will soon see the Antichrist and his people take over this chair of St. Peter.Once the Antichrist declares himself and even before, I will call My faithful to My refuges so you will be protected from the evil ones by My angels. At My refuges My angels will put a shield of invisibility over you and the evil ones will not see you. At the end of less than 3 1/2 years I will bring My Comet of Chastisement on the earth, and all of the evil ones will be cast into hell.I will renew the earth, and I will bring My faithful into My Era of Peace.”

The Schism is worsening.....it will break out into the open soon, and become formalized.

Then, the Faithful Catholic Church (i.e. those remaining faithful to the historical teachings of the Church) will go underground, leaving the rest to the Apostates.....and their pluralistic one-world New Age religion.

Those who fail to flee to the refuges immediately upon being summoned, will have the Mark of the Beast forced upon them or taken to the torture chambers of the FEMA camps. Others will suffer the wrath of God on the Day of the Lord.

Refuges
    http://www.call2holiness.org/Refuges...gesonWings.htm

Hi Cub. Have you ever watched the youtube channel, "Church Militant". If so, any thoughts, opinions?
    What will you say on judgment day?

The bankers win every war.

When growing food is outlawed I'll BE an outlaw.