Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: The Whore of Babylon

Quote Originally Posted by Elijah Gunn View Post
    Hi Cub. Have you ever watched the youtube channel, "Church Militant". If so, any thoughts, opinions?

Hi Elijah,

Yes, once in a while someone will send a linked video to me.

I must say, I am not sure what to say about them. It is good to stand up for the historical teachings of the Church.....but sometimes, they seem to be a bit ......well....militant with a small 'm' and not a capital 'M' if you follow my meaning.

I must admit that my above assessment is based upon a very limited viewing.....so I could be wrong about that.

How about you?
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Thanks.
    What will you say on judgment day?

The bankers win every war.

When growing food is outlawed I'll BE an outlaw.

Shelley Anna
    yet to be approved

A Message from Saint Michael the Archangel

As the feathers of wings overshadow and protect me from the fiery skies , I hear Saint Michael The Archangel Say:

May the blessings of grace and mercy that flow forth from the Sacred Heart of Jesus rest upon each and every one .

TAKE HEED AND LISTEN
    FOR THE HOUR HAS BECOME VERY LATE!

The fulfillment of the Revelation of John is coming to pass. The church is entering the final trial, where the faith of many will be shaken. The one world religion of the antichrist will take hold of souls who’s faith is not established in Our Lord and Savior ,Jesus Christ.

Beloved Ones of Christ

Do not be idle, make use of your spiritual weapons ,for the evil one prowls around like a roaring lion ,seeking whom he may devour. Do not go into battle with incomplete armor!

Pray Our Blessed Mother’s Rosary of Light, Do not abandon her call.

Beloved Ones of Our Lord and Savior pray for the destitute, pray for these souls that are bound by Satan.

Pray for the Institution of the Eucharist, that must now go to the underground church.

Keep the traditions of Our Lord and Savior, Follow the path that he has set before you, enter into the narrow way leaving behind the things of this world that leads to the death of your souls.

Take refuge in Our Lord and Savior’s Sacred Heart

The elements will continue to purge the world , as a rain of fire illuminates the skies with a hazardous glare that cannot be looked upon .

Acknowledge your Guardian Angels who surround you and will direct you towards your safe refuge.

With my sword unsheathed, I stand ready with multitudes of Angels to defend you from the wickedness and snares of the devil who’s days are few in number.

Thus saith Your Watchful Defender.

Conformation Scriptures

Exodus 15:26
    And he said, “If you will diligently listen to the LORD your God’s voice, and will do that which is right in his eyes, and will pay attention to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have put on the Egyptians; for I am the LORD who heals you.

John 5:28-29

Don’t marvel at this, for the hour comes, in which all that are in the tombs will hear his voice, and will come out; those who have done good, to the resurrection of life; and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of judgment.

John 12:26

Be sober and watch: because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, goeth about seeking whom he may devour
    Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me.

Revelation 6:13

And the stars of the sky fell to the earth as the fig tree sheds its winter fruit when shaken by a gale.

Matthew 24:29

“Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken

https://afterthewarning.com/messages...ome-very-late/

Refer to The Abomination of Desolation, at
    http://www.call2holiness.org/era-of-peace.html
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

It’s coming very soon….

John Leary

(yet to be approved)

November 3, 2022:
    Jesus said: “My people, I gave you a previous message that you will be seeing more persecution of Christian believers. You will be seeing a coming division in My Church where radicals will be changing the Mass and the words of Consecration. When this happens, you will need to come to an underground church that has a proper Mass.My refuges will serve this purpose to protect My faithful from any persecution. Be attentive when I will call My believers to the safety of My refuges.

Refer to The Abomination of Desolation, at:
    http://www.call2holiness.org/era-of-peace.html

"The one world religion of the antichrist will take hold of souls who’s faith is not established" in the Creator's Perfect Words. Anti-Christs pretty much control almost all churches at the present time.

John Leary
    (yet to be approved)
    www.johnleary.com

Saturday, December 3, 2022: (St. Francis Xavier)

Jesus said: “My people, I have talked about a coming underground Church, but it could happen because of your government persecution, or from a division in My Church. You have been hearing of a new mass, or a Chrislam split in My Church. This could be a one world religion that would dramatically change the Mass. When you see a Mass that does not pray the proper words of the Consecration, then I will no longer be present in that host. This will be the division I have warned you about. Avoid going to such masses, and you will need to go to secret or private Masses where a faithful priest will offer a traditional Mass with the proper words of Consecration.You may even need to come to My refuges when you see more persecution of Christians that could threaten your lives. Trust in Me to protect My faithful, but some faithful could be martyred for their faith.”

Shelly Anna
    (yet to be approved)

December 18, 2022

Pray Without Ceasing

A Message From Our Blessed Mother

Our Blessed Mother, adorned in a radiant white light, with open arms says.
    My Beloved children
    Have no fear, My Son’s protection is impenetrable and surrounds you because you dwell within the realm of his Sacred Heart.
    An impending doom known as the ninth planet fast approaches, bringing with it a rain of fire!
    My Beloved Children
    Unite your prayers with mine,illuminating my Son’s path of salvation for the unconverted.
    The heavens are shaken, as My Son’s return fast approaches.
    Prepare your hearts for his warning that will be accompanied by his sign that will be displayed in the heavens for all to see.
    Call upon his name as you approach his seat of mercy, and the rays of Divine Mercy that stream down from his Sacred Heart will cover your transgressions.
    My children
    Remember Always My Promises and let your prayers be without ceasing.
    Thus saith Your Loving Mother

But Christ is faithful as a Son over his house. We are his house, if we hold fast our confidence and the glorying of our hope firm to the end.
    -Hebrews 3:6

A Message From Saint Michael

As the feathers of wings overshadow me, I hear Saint Michael The Archangel Say.
    Beloved Ones of Christ
    Do not go into battle with incomplete armor, put on the whole armor of God, establishing your faith in Jesus Christ, by consecrating yourselves to his Sacred Heart, so you will be surrounded by his protection.
    A time of animosity has come as evil provokes war between countries.
    Trans humanism has been birthed, as a soulless society ,that will host evil entities for the kingdom of the antichrist.
    The abomination of desolation will soon stand in the holy place as the seat of Peter is seized by the false prophet.The unholy trinity will then inhabit the kingdom of the antichrist, establishing a new world order.
    The mark of the beast will come under the appearance of convenance and necessity for the things of this world that corrupts your souls.
    Be not deceived by his trickery and lies.
    Now is the time to make your safe dwelling in the Sacred Heart of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
    Beloved Ones of The Lord
    Seasonal changes have begun as the elements of earth display God’s anger.
    A great darkness that will consume all evil , will soon blanket the earth, but the candles of the faithful will burn brightly, never to be extinguished.
    Beloved people of God
    Unite your prayers with the prayers of Our Lady of the End-times ,with her Rosary of Light,that illuminates the Lord’s path of righteousness, that he has set forth before humanity, the only way to salvation .
    Pray Without Ceasing
    For your country
    Pray Without Ceasing
    For one another
    Pray Without Ceasing
    For the conversion of sinners.
    With my sword unsheathed, I stand ready with multitudes of angels to defend you from the wickedness and snares of the devil who’s days are few in number.
    Thus saith ,
    Your Watchful Defender

A Message From The Lord

Jesus Christ Our Lord and Savior, Elohim says.
    The dismantlement of the church has begun. The true magisterium will prevail, as my church goes underground, and takes refuge in My Sacred Heart.
    My Beloved Ones
    Have no fear! My Angels defend you! Let not your faith in me falter.
    My Beloved Ones
    You must be attentive to the heavens, for my sign will soon be displayed for all to see.
    MY WARNING WILL SOON BE UPON YOU.

Pray My Divine Mercy chaplet, so My Mercy can intercede, and cover the multitudes of sins and offenses that have been committed against My Sacred Heart.
    For all who have ears to hear, call upon My name, and you shall be saved. Place your trust In Me, for the hour has become very late!
    Thus saith The Lord.

Conformation Scriptures

She shall give birth to a son. You shall name him Jesus, for it is he who shall save his people from their sins.
    -Matthew 1:21

A person’s own folly leads to their ruin, yet their heart rages against the Lord.
    -Proverbs 19:3

In God (I will praise his word), In God have I put my trust, I will not be afraid What can flesh do unto me?

https://afterthewarning.com/messages...thout-ceasing/

The Church of Rome was taken over by Edom during the persecution of Christians who refused to honor the king/emperor of the Roman Empire as the Apostle Paul said to honor.
    That universal church has been torturing and murdering real Christians ever since; And is still controlled by Lord Esau who wants the real Nations of the 12 Tribes to be extinct, whereupon Edom's Birhright reigns supreme, or so He hopes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan88 View Post
    That universal church has been torturing and murdering real Christians ever since; And is still controlled by Lord Esau who wants the real Nations of the 12 Tribes to be extinct, whereupon Edom's Birhright reigns supreme, or so He hopes.
    So, who or where do you think the "real nations" are today?

Good question. I once read an LDS book on the subject, and they are clueless, and speculating that Tribes of Israel are in some inner planet world, hiding at the North Pole or on the Moon. They also think that ant-Christ Jews are part of it. They also think that church members are Ephraim.

Spain is Levi, France is Ruben, Germany Yehuda, Scandinavia is Dan. Netherlands is Zebulon according to a Netherlands national Hymn.The Aryan Christian Israel nations of Europe were the Nations/Tribes of Israel who have followed Christ for 2000 year. Now that they have sold out to Edom, there is probably only a remanant left. The Saxons used to be called Izak'sSons.England may be Manassa. I don't know what tribe the Irish are of.