Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Whore of Babylon

the Irish are the guiness tribe.lol. anyone really think that G-d doesn't know where his 12 tribes are? He can reconstitute the boys when He wishes and not before. and for the record, He's not through with the Jews yet so the antisemitism on display is a lot of wasted hot air. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by consteacher1 View Post
    anyone really think that G-d doesn't know where his 12 tribes are?
    Of course He knows, the question is do those who claim Him know what it takes to make the dispersion end?

Deu 30:1 AND it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon you, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before you, and you shall call them to mind among all the nations, whither Yahuah Elohayka has driven you,
    Deu 30:2 And shall return unto Yahuah Elohayka, and shall obey his voice according to all that I command you this day, you and your children, with all your heart, and with all your soul;
    Deu 30:3 That then Yahuah Elohayka will turn your captivity, and have compassion upon you, and will return and gather you from all the nations, whither Yahuah Elohayka has scattered you.
    Deu 30:4 If any of yours be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will Yahuah Elohayka gather you, and from thence will he fetch you

Act 3:20 And he shall send Yahusha Ha’Mashiach, which before was preached unto you:
    Act 3:21 Whom the heavens must receive until the times of restoration of all things, which Elohiym has spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Isa 42:21 Yahuah is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the Torah, and make it honorable.
    Isa 42:22 But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none delivers; for a spoil, and none says, Restore.
    Isa 42:23 Who among you will give ear to this? Who will hearken and hear for the time to come?
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Quote Originally Posted by consteacher1 View Post
    the Irish are the guiness tribe.lol. anyone really think that G-d doesn't know where his 12 tribes are? He can reconstitute the boys when He wishes and not before. and for the record, He's not through with the Jews yet so the antisemitism on display is a lot of wasted hot air. prep and pray, the end has arrived.
    I don't think anyone is questioning what God knows, but there is a question whether Israel knows who they are and where they're at. The supposed lost tribes of Israel are, of course, not lost to God. In fact He spread them around all over the earth, apparently. The great division of the children of Israel happened after Solomon died. Basically, 10 tribes separated from 2 going north, and having Samaria as their capital, while apparently, Judah and some of Benjamin and, presumably Levi stayed in the land of Judea, with Jerusalem as their capital. The Northern tribes being called "Israel" and the southern being called Judah or Judea. God then divorced "Israel" and brought the Assyrians to haul them into exile to the land of the Assyrians...in, basically 721 B.C. The tribe of Judah, being from where the "ruler" or dominion mandate would occur stayed together until around 604 B.C. when God had Babylon haul them away from the their land for 70 years.

And the rest is history, or, so they say. The question remains. Where are the ten lost tribes of Israel? Another question is: Who has the right to call themselves "Israel"? From scripture, it appears that "Israel's" name was to go through the tribe of Joseph, and his two sons, Ephraim and Manassah. Most people are blind to the answers to these questions, as blind as Isaac was when he gave birthright blessings to his younger son Jacob, who became "Israel" when he was ninety-eight, while thinking he was giving it to his elder son Esau...

It's actually a very, very fascinating story.

It may actually shock you to discover that today, in reverse of what happened way back then....that Esau is pretending to be Jacob today, just as Jacob pretended to be Esau to receive the birthright back then.

But, let there be no mistake....God knows who is who!

By the way. Do you know what the term anti-semitism means?

man is a falable creature and, often spiritual as a brick. so do the Jews know they're chosen or of what tribe? I think that there is a growing number who do. They keep detailed ancestry records so, yeah, some do. The rest will catch up when the ante-Christ arrives and He returns to put the rebellion down. then we'll ALL know where we stand! prep and pray, the end has arrived.

I wasn't really talking about physical genealogy, but that's OK. Just read OGO's post. Good one! The restoration of ALL Things! We anticipate....and hear!

YahShua said, "My sheep hear My voice, and I Know them, and they follow Me." John/Iohn 10:27

That is the key to knowing who the real Israel is.