Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Memes Of 2020

Default The Memes Of 2020

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Love it, love it , looooove it!!!!!!!!!
    What will you say on judgment day?

The bankers win every war.

When growing food is outlawed I'll BE an outlaw.

The Meme Wars They Have Begun Again

Posted on November 2, 2019 | Leave a comment
    A reader sends:
    CA,
    The Warren campaign has engaged an MIT sooper genius to enagage in memetic warfare with /pol. Note: /pol is not a thing, it is not an organization. It has no membership rolls. Warren’s sooper MIT genius apparently has not read Brafman & Beckstrom’s “Starfish-Spider-Unstoppable-Leaderless-Organizations”.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...ohas_ISc/edit#
    selected quotes (from above):
    “We won’t fight an asymmetric battle, and don’t believe in unilateral disarmament. We fight back, in a way that’s authentic to our values.” (note… not fighting asymmetrically is idiotic, they are going to lose. What next, fighting by infantry squares and following a flag? She’s playing Red Coats to Lexington Volunteer memelitia. The entire 2020 political show is an asymmetric contest, those that refuse to understand this will lose, those that grok it will make it to the next round in what truly is a single elimination tournament bracket in Minecraft).
    GeneralPlan Ost , er,… Warren: (3 whole strategic points!)
    1. Assembling a distributed network of a few hundred passionate volunteers.
    2. Producing content creation templates to engage millions more supporters.
    3. Distributing creation templates and amplifying the best content produced.
    The assumption is that people want that product. If (IF!)it is lame, warmed over dog crap, it will receive the same welcome as poo on a shoe… scraped off the public’s attention span and tossed in the dustbin of history.
    “President Trump has successfully outsourced creativity to his supporters.”
    Warren misunderstands a critical component of this- the meme generators do so often despite President Trump. There is no and never has been a top-down C2 model for this, there is no pay involved. It is a fully distributed, and wholly organic movement. Think Col. Ulius Amoss and the Leaderless cell concept, except using dank memes and the human thirst for subversion of oppression instead of Cold-War era grittiness.
    “The purpose of this power is to win in 2020, then support President Warren in enacting her agenda.”
    Note that Warren is measuring for curtains already, calling herself President Warren… and HER agenda? What about the people?
    Note that if you open the docs.google link, you can download the GeneralPlan Ost (er, Warren Plan). Think of the many dollars spent on researching that, offered to everyone for free! The general structure is informative of the process when an industrial era human fossil tries to swim in 4th generation conflict, waged in memes.
    Biden is incapable of operating at this level, and at this point looks like a sad, confused old man yelling into the void. Beto has tapped out, even though he should have had the G2 to run in a meme war. Kamala Harris is withering quickly and the rest of the pack is pretty much a collective zero at this point, not even worthy of having memes made about them.
    First, there is likely to be a “Smudge the Cat” reaction meme where Taylor Armstrong’s angry yet extremely hot presence is replaced by Elizabeth Warren’s turkey necked, bespectacled scowl as Smudge the cat continues to no like vegetals.
    https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/woman...otos/templates
    The derision will only ratchet up from there as people create content that has stickiness.
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/mishaley
    https://sites.google.com/warrensmemeteam.com/home//
    Originally found here:
    http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/231921709
    While much of the content here is focused on more material aspects of politics, the heavy work of memetic warfare is the mental shiv that keeps on giving and harmlessly spins these clown world operatives off to the geriatric ward where they can get their nappies changed and some warm jell-o.
    UPDATE:
    Date: November 2, 2019
    Subject: Jesus, that escalated quickly!
    To: “wrsa@hushmail.com” <wrsa@hushmail.com>

I have no words. I am humbled. I await the word from her MIT hireling on high as what to do to counter this crassness as it leaks into the interstitial spaces of the public consciousness, making for an uncomfortable night’s sleep.
    UPDATE 1400EST 03NOV2019: Via Gab:

New York Times Declares Meme War On Trump Supporters Ahead of 2020

The left seems to forget they can’t meme

Warren's meme team

“When Authenticity Just Isn’t Good Enough” -Warren 2020!

I have my "reservations" about this one, I wonder who the "chief" of staff is

Warren Wagons... "I'm a real Native American! I swear!" Ohhhhhh yeah this is gonna end badly (for her) and it's gonna be hilarious