Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Katie Hill is toast

Default Katie Hill is toast

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

House Ethics Probe Targets Lawmaker For Office Affair; Second Democrat Sex Scandal In As Many Days

Can we hope no more naked hair brushing or goat pics?
    Via Washington Times:
    The House Ethics Committee on Thursday announced an investigation into allegations that Del. Michael F.Q. San Nicolas had a sexual relationship with a member of his congressional staff.
    It was the second investigation the committee launched in as many days that involved a Democratic member having sex with a staff member, which is prohibited under House ethics rules.
    Mr. San Nicolas, a nonvoting Democratic delegate from Guam, is also under investigation by the committee for allegedly converting campaign funds to personal use and accepting improper or excessive campaign contributions, according to the committee.
    Keep reading…

Hill for President

Did she pick-up a case of Syph from him as well?

This is the top story at the moment. Its buried pretty good.

Attorneys for Rep. Katie Hill on Thursday threatened to bring legal action against a British tabloid for posting what it claims are nude photos of the freshman California Democrat.

Hill’s legal team — Marc Elias and Rachel Jacobs of the firm Perkins Coie — also suggested Hill was defamed over a report by the Daily Mail that she has a Nazi-inspired tattoo on her body.

Story Continued Below
    In a cease-and-desist letter to Candace Trunzo, executive editor of the Daily Mail, Elias and Jacobs demanded that “you remove these photos from publication at once.” The newspaper ran a series of intimate photos of Hill and a former campaign staffer with whom it said she had an affair before Hill won her seat in Congress. Hill, who is going through an acrimonious divorce, has admitted to an “inappropriate” relationship with a female campaign staffer and apologized to her constituents over the matter.

Story Continued Below
    Hill, however, has denied having a sexual relationship with her male legislative director, Graham Kelly. The conservative website RedState.org. reported that allegation initially on Oct. 18 and published a nude photo of Hill. The Hill-Kelly relationship was purportedly uncovered by Hill’s husband, Kenny Heslep. There is no proof that an improper relationship between Hill and Kelly — who also worked on her campaign — occurred. The House Ethics Committee is investigating the issue.

The 32-year-old has asked the U.S. Capitol Police to look into whether any criminal laws were violated by release of the photos.

The Daily Mail followed RedState’s initial report with the release of an array of intimate photos of Hill on Thursday, including one of her using a bong while naked. The Daily Mail did not respond to requests for comment about Hill’s threat of legal action.