Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vatican idols chucked into the river by angry Christians...

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_0126 View Post

But we do not condone disposing of other people's property. That's theft, even if it is an idol.

If the pope wants to worship Pachamama, or dagon, or molech, or baal in his temple, then that's his business.

That's YOUR opinion... but it is NOT Biblical !!

Have you ever read the Bible ??

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

That's YOUR opinion... but it is NOT Biblical !!

Have you ever read the Bible ??

Jrsus did say: "Take other peoples stuff and throw it into a river!!!"
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Quote Originally Posted by Bezukhov View Post

Jrsus did say: "Take other peoples stuff and throw it into a river!!!"

Read the Bible and find out what God's prophet Elijah did to the baalists at the river... and while you're at it... read why God took the kingdom away from King Saul.

Pseudo-"Christians" should stop allowing antichrist Edomite-jews and perverted baalists tell them what the Bible says... and read it for themselves !!

Read the Bible and find out what God's prophet Elijah did to the baalists at the river... and while you're at it... read why God took the kingdom away from King Saul.

Elijah was a prophet that was commanded by God to kill the prophets of Baal, after making an example of them.
    Saul kept things that God told him not to keep.

What's that have to do with stealing being ok?

Pseudo-"Christians"...

And who would that be?

If you need some help, then here are a few examples in scripture, against stealing:

Exodus 20:15, "Thou shalt not steal."

Matthew 19:18, "He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,"

Deuteronomy 5:19, "Neither shalt thou steal."

Zechariah 5:3, "Then said he unto me, This is the curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole earth: for every one that stealeth shall be cut off as on this side according to it; and every one that sweareth shall be cut off as on that side according to it."

Romans 2:21, "Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself? thou that preachest a man should not steal, dost thou steal?"
    Tell me again, where in scripture does it say that it's ok to steal?
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

God took the kingdom from King Saul and gave it to David because King Saul disobeyed God who told him to DESTROY ALL the Amalekites [Edomites] and DESTROY ALL their possessions [1 Samuel 15:3.] King Saul destroyed most, but not all.

Get back to me after you have read the Bible...
    and start with God's commandments in the Torah.

Destroying pagan idols as well as the pagans themselves are recurring Biblical themes.

When the LORD your God brings you into the land you are entering to possess, and He drives out before you many nations - the Hittites, Girgashites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites, seven nations larger and stronger than you - and when the LORD your God has delivered them over to you to defeat them, then you must completely destroy them. Make no treaty with them and show them no mercy. Do not intermarry with them. Do not give your daughters to their sons or take their daughters for your sons. They will turn your sons away from following Me to serve other gods. Then the anger of the LORD will burn against you, and He will swiftly destroy you. Instead, this is what you are to do to them: tear down their altars, smash their sacred pillars, cut down their Asherah poles, and burn their idols in the fire. For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for His prized possession, above all peoples on the face of the earth.

Deuteronomy 7:1-6

These are the statutes and ordinances you must be careful to follow all the days you live in the land that the LORD, the God of your fathers, has given you to possess. Destroy completely all the places where the nations you are dispossessing have served their gods - atop the high mountains, on the hills, and under every green tree. Tear down their altars, smash their sacred pillars, burn up their Asherah poles, cut down the idols of their gods, and wipe out their names from every place.

Deuteronomy 12:1-3

You must not bow down to their gods or serve them or follow their practices. Instead, you are to demolish them and smash their sacred stones to pieces.... You shall make no covenant with them or with their gods. They must not remain in your land, lest they cause you to sin against Me....

Exodus 23:24 & 32-33

God took the kingdom from King Saul and gave it to David because King Saul disobeyed God who told him to DESTROY ALL the Amalekites [Edomites] and DESTROY ALL their possessions [1 Samuel 15:3.] King Saul destroyed most, but not all.

Get back to me after you have read the Bible...
    and start with God's commandments in the Torah.

Destroying pagan idols as well as the pagans themselves are recurring Biblical themes.

When the LORD your God brings you into the land you are entering to possess, and He drives out before you many nations - the Hittites, Girgashites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites, seven nations larger and stronger than you - and when the LORD your God has delivered them over to you to defeat them, then you must completely destroy them. Make no treaty with them and show them no mercy. Do not intermarry with them. Do not give your daughters to their sons or take their daughters for your sons. They will turn your sons away from following Me to serve other gods. Then the anger of the LORD will burn against you, and He will swiftly destroy you. Instead, this is what you are to do to them: tear down their altars, smash their sacred pillars, cut down their Asherah poles, and burn their idols in the fire. For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for His prized possession, above all peoples on the face of the earth.

Deuteronomy 7:1-6

These are the statutes and ordinances you must be careful to follow all the days you live in the land that the LORD, the God of your fathers, has given you to possess. Destroy completely all the places where the nations you are dispossessing have served their gods - atop the high mountains, on the hills, and under every green tree. Tear down their altars, smash their sacred pillars, burn up their Asherah poles, cut down the idols of their gods, and wipe out their names from every place.

Deuteronomy 12:1-3

You must not bow down to their gods or serve them or follow their practices. Instead, you are to demolish them and smash their sacred stones to pieces.... You shall make no covenant with them or with their gods. They must not remain in your land, lest they cause you to sin against Me....

Exodus 23:24 & 32-33

And again, you must balance scripture with scripture; Because scripture does not contradict scripture.

So then you must deal with the commandment to not steal.

If you want to walk into the vatican and remove their property, be my guest. But you will be stealing, according to the Word of God.

Now, if God tells you to do something, then it's by his permission to do so.
    (In that case, it is not stealing when the prime owner (God) says you can.) (Deuteronomy 10:14 / Psalm 24:1, 50:12 / Job 41:11 / Haggai 2:8 / 1 Corinthians 10:26 / Hebrews 3:4)

So we do not take it upon ourselves to do such.

And I have never been prompted by God to take anything of someone elses property and destroy it; have you?
    And I do not recall Peter, James, John, or Paul, destroying other people's property on their own accord. (Or ever for that matter)

Now, we can ask (prayer) God to do something about it. Prayer is how we fight the war against satan and his crew.
    2 Corinthians 10:4, "(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)"
    Do you understand what I am saying?
    Last edited by Rob_0126; 11-06-2019 at 09:13 PM. Reason: clarifications

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Do you understand what I am saying?

I understand plenty.

After reading all the anti-Biblical posts here since I arrived, I understand why this rebellious lawless sinful abomination that used to be Aryan European Christendom is under God's severe punishment.

I understand plenty.

After reading all the anti-Biblical posts here since I arrived, I understand why this rebellious lawless sinful abomination that used to be Aryan European Christendom is under God's severe punishment.

Revelation 7:9, "After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;"

Notice how it says of all nations. This includes the people of the whole planet. That means all skin colors.

Your white supremacy attitude will lead you to hell, if you do not repent kingsx.

Your white supremacy attitude will lead you to hell, if you do not repent kingsx.
    It's why nobody takes her serious on this board. Surprised she hasn't turned leprous yet (Num. 12)
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Revelation 7:9, "After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;"

Notice how it says of all nations. This includes the people of the whole planet. That means all skin colors.

I have already explained that verse on another topic.

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...96#post2781996

But like the other poster, you'll totally ignore what I posted because it doesn't meet your satanic agenda to promote the antichrist Edomite-jews' evil race-mixing genocide of God's Aryan Israel European Christ-bearing people.