Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vatican idols chucked into the river by angry Christians...

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post
    evil race-mixing genocide of God's Aryan Israel European Christ-bearing people.

Deu 24:9 “Remember what יהוה your Elohim did to Miryam on the way when you came out of Mitsrayim.

Num 12:1 Now Miryam and Aharon spoke against Mosheh because of the Kushite woman whom he had taken, for he had taken a Kushite woman.
    Num 12:2 And they said, “Has יהוה spoken only through Mosheh? Has He not also spoken through us?” And יהוה heard it.
    Num 12:3 And the man Mosheh was very humble, more than all men who were on the face of the earth.
    Num 12:4 And suddenly יהוה said to Mosheh, and Aharon, and Miryam, “You three, come out to the Tent of Appointment!” So the three came out.
    Num 12:5 And יהוה came down in the column of cloud and stood in the door of the Tent, and called Aharon and Miryam. And they both went forward.
    Num 12:6 And He said, “Hear now My words: If your prophet is of יהוה, I make Myself known to him in a vision, and I speak to him in a dream.
    Num 12:7 “Not so with My servant Mosheh, he is trustworthy in all My house.
    Num 12:8 “I speak with him mouth to mouth, and plainly, and not in riddles. And he sees the form of יהוה. So why were you not afraid to speak against My servant Mosheh?”
    Num 12:9 And the displeasure of יהוה burned against them, and He left.
    Num 12:10 And the cloud turned away from above the Tent, and look: Miryam was leprous, as white as snow! And Aharon turned toward Miryam, and look: a leper!
    Num 12:11 And Aharon said to Mosheh, “Oh, my master! Please do not hold against us the sin in which we have done foolishly and in which we have sinned.
    Num 12:12 “Please do not let her be as one dead when coming out of his mother's womb, with his flesh half consumed!”
    Num 12:13 And Mosheh cried out to יהוה, saying, “O Ěl, please heal her, please!”
    Num 12:14 And יהוה said to Mosheh, “If her father had but spit in her face, would she not be ashamed seven days? Let her be shut out of the camp seven days, and after that let her be readmitted.”
    Num 12:15 And Miryam was shut out of the camp seven days, and the people did not set out until Miryam was readmitted.

A Kushite is from Kush, a region south of Ethiopia, where the people are known for their black skin.

Jer 13:23 Does a Kushite change his skin and a leopard its spots?
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

I have already explained that verse on another topic.

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...96#post2781996

But like the other poster, you'll totally ignore what I posted because it doesn't meet your satanic agenda to promote the antichrist Edomite-jews' evil race-mixing genocide of God's Aryan Israel European Christ-bearing people.

???
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

The ignorant and the evil often try to "prove" their point by committing blasphemy.

In doing so, they are witnessing against themselves.

As I posted previously...

After reading all the anti-Biblical posts here since I arrived, I understand why this rebellious lawless sinful abomination that used to be Aryan European Christendom is under God's severe punishment.

The ignorant and the evil often try to "prove" their point by committing blasphemy.
    Someone asked for blasphemy? I'm happy to oblige. (This only applies to KingsX version of god.)

In the beginning
    We could hang with the dude
    But it's been too much of nothing
    Of that stank attitude
    Now they curse your name
    And there's a bounty on your face
    It's your own fault daddy
    Godwhacker's on the case

We track your almighty ass thru seven heaven worlds
    Me, Slinky Redfoot
    And our trusty angel-girls
    And when the stars bleed out
    That be the fever of the chase
    You better get gone poppie
    Godwhacker's on the case

Be very very quiet
    Clock everything you see
    Little things might matter later
    At the start of the end of history

Climb up the glacier
    Across bridges of light
    We sniff you, Big Tiger
    In the forest of the night
    'Cause there's no escape
    From the Rajahs of Erase
    Better run run run
    Godwhacker's on the case

Be very, very quiet
    Clock everything you see
    Little things might matter later
    At the start of the end of history

Yes we are the Godwhackers
    Who rip and chop and slice
    For crimes beyond imagining
    It's time to pay the price
    You better step back son
    Give the man some whacking space
    You know this might get messy
    Godwhacker's on the case
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

THat was an enlightening look at catholic fails, off the charts. The sheer quantity is amazing...telling, I beleive.
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.

Quote Originally Posted by ractivist View Post
    THat was an enlightening look at catholic fails, off the charts. The sheer quantity is amazing...telling, I beleive.
    My gosh...I was surprised nobody rendered mouth to mouth to those idols.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.