Thread: Freemasonry, the Khazarian Mafia

Lightbulb Freemasonry, the Khazarian Mafia

Freemasonry, the Khazarian Mafia

The Beast Like a Leopard (Freemasonry)
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/era-of-peace/conversations/messages/198

Ecclesiastical Masonry: The Beast Like a Lamb (Freemasonry infiltrated into the Catholic Church)
    www.call2holiness.org/EcclesiasticalMasonry/EcclesiasticalMasonry.htm

The Whore of Babylon (the unsuccessful attempt by the Freemasons to undermine the Catholic Church from within)
    www.call2holiness.org/WhoreofBabylon/WhoreofBabylon.htm

The Abomination of Desolation (the adulteration of the Holy Eucharist)
    www.call2holiness.org/TheAbominationofDesolation/TheAbominationofDesolation.htm

The Huge Red Dragon (Marxist Atheism)
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/era-of-peace/conversations/messages/197

Note that in the interview of Bishop Schneider below, he speaks of Freemasonry entering the Church and certain of the ‘Russian Jewish Freemasons’. He is referring to the Khazars:

Interview of Bishop Schneider (Oct. 2019)
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE2MKgsSoPk

The Khazarian Mafia

Today, most of people calling themselves Jews are NOT Semites. They are Eastern Europeans, NOT Jews. Oh yes, they practice the religion of Judaism, but that does not make them Jews.

Rv 2:9 'I know your affliction and your poverty, even though you are rich. I know the slander on the part of those who say that they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

Rv 3:9 I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but are lying--I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you.

It is not the Jews that are the problem, but the Khazars…aka Khazarian Mafia.

The Khazar Origin of the Askenazim (Caution: Protestant site)
    www.apfn.org/THEWINDS/library/khazars_2.html

The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion (Caution: Protestant site)
    (Make no mistake about it; they have been and are continuing to be, enacted. The Khazar Mafia who control the Media, claim they have been ‘debunked’. This is a lie. Read them….do you really think that they have been enacted by chance? )
    www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm

The ‘Jews’ who own the Media
    www.realjewnews.com/?p=828

Benjamin Freedman’s famous testimony
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbjpxDuC63o
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post

Today, most of people calling themselves Jews are NOT Semites. They are Eastern Europeans, NOT Jews. Oh yes, they practice the religion of Judaism, but that does not make them Jews.

It goes back even further... back to OT times [Esau/Edom versus Jacob/Israel] and NT times to today [Edomite FAKE "jews" versus Aryan Christian Israelites]

Antichrists called "jews" today are NOT Israelites... they are descendants of Edomites [Israel's enemy] who feigned "conversion" en masse in the 2nd century BC so they could live in the Kingdom of Israel. King Herod and his dynasty were Edomite FAKE "jews." That is why God incarnated as Jesus Christ at that time in history... when the vast majority of Aryan Israelites had been removed from Palestine since the 8th century BC and had become gentiles [ie, nations]... and the small kingdom of Aryan Israelites in Judea had been usurped and oppressed by FAKE Edomite-jews. As Jesus said, He was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel. Jesus said His sheep hear His voice... and they follow Him. Jesus also said those who do not believe in Him [the FAKE Edomite-jews] are NOT HIS SHEEP !! See Rev 2:9 and Rev 3:9.

It goes back even further... back to OT times [Esau/Edom versus Jacob/Israel] and NT times to today [Edomite FAKE "jews" versus Aryan Christian Israelites]

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post

The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion (Caution: Protestant site)
    (Make no mistake about it; they have been and are continuing to be, enacted. The Khazar Mafia who control the Media, claim they have been ‘debunked’. This is a lie. Read them….do you really think that they have been enacted by chance? )
    www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm

I first read the evil antichrst "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion" when I was a teenager and still have it in my library.

Here's something interesting you may not know. When the evil antichrist Edomite-jew-bolsheviks held captive Tsar Nicholas II [who was cousin to both King George V of Britain and Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany], his wife Alexandra [who was a German princess] and their four children... Alexandra kept a diary with a swastika designed cover [made by one of her daughters while they were imprisoned.] The swastika was Alexandra's personal sign. In her diary, on date "April 7/20, 1918" Alexandra wrote that Tsar Nicholas read to them from the Protocols. How's this for irony... April 7/20 = April 7 [Julian = the calendar used in Tsarist Russia] which is April 20 on our Western Georgian calendar. April 20 is also Hitler's birthday. So when Tsar Nicholas and his family were imprisoned three months before the evil antichrist Edomite-jew-bolsheviks brutally murdered all of them... the Tsar read the Protocols to his family... on Hitler's birthday !!

The most famous part of Nilus' literary output, and the part which especially drew upon him the wrath of the Bolsheviks and the opprobrium of Western historians, was the section entitled The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. These were the records of meetings in Paris of the leaders of International Masonry, in which the Masonic plan for the subjugation of the Christian nations and the establishment of Jewish dominion over the whole world was formulated in detail. First published in 1902 in a St. Petersburg periodical, they came out in 1905 in book form in Nilus' The Great in the Small and the Antichrist. Arguments have raged over the authenticity of the Protocols. What is undeniable is, first, that Nilus was genuinely convinced of their authenticity, and secondly, that, as the London Times pointed out, whether they were authentic records of a Masonic meeting or not, the Protocols were remarkably prescient in their description of the workings of "the mystery of iniquity" in the twentieth century. "In publishing this edition of my work," wrote Nilus, "I nourish no hope that I will see it in any further editions, for reasons which the reader will understand. I conclude it with the divine word of the chief of the apostles, the apostle of the Gentiles: 'But of the times and seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. For ye yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as the thief in the night. For when they shall say, peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. Ye are all children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness' (I Thess. 5.1-5)." After the revolution, when the prophetic significance of the Protocols became clear to many, the Bolsheviks tried by all means to have the remaining copies destroyed. However, we know that the Martyr-Empress had a copy; as she noted in her diary under April 7/20, 1918: "Nicholas read to us the protocols of the free masons." And copies were smuggled out to the West, where the first translation into German appeared in January, 1920.

"Way of the Orthodox"
    Sergius Alexandrovich Nilus

Translated from Na Beregu Bozhyei Reki , St. Elias Publications, Forestville, CA, 1975.
    article from "Orthodox America"

Last edited by KingsX; 11-03-2019 at 08:06 PM.