Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Entire “Success” of Democrats Depends on Keeping the American People Wildly Ignorant

Green man can't, he can't even start to prove his accusations against Trump.

I would have a better chance of getting him convicted as a pedophile in court, and I don't even know him.

Green Man and the leftist believe only Republicans can be investigated for crimes and corruption.

Not "DEMOCATS"..

Their given a HARD PASS!

And also they are adamant Anti Constitutionalist!

Can't stomach that Trump won the way the Founders wanted and is ardant supporter of removing TRUMP any way they can, knowing the fact that Democats will not win the White House in 2020.

Let's get into some historical perspective. Purposeful disinformation and propaganda is not new. The most notable use of this tactic was the events prior to, during and after the Civil War. Congress passed many laws that were illegal and should have been invalidated. Most notably, the Organic Act of 1871 and the 14th amendment. Please don't go to Wikipedia for an explanation. You will not get the full story there.

The biggest cause of our demise is the fact that the people did not remain vigilant and hold to the Framers' organic Constitution. We have been hoodwinked since 1871 and live under a false Corporate version that imitates the original. Bottom line is that we, as individual persons, lost our sovereignty in 1871. They did not teach you that in American history class did they?

Please, Greenman and other trolls, I will not respond to your challenges. The subject would be impossible to argue with you.

Quote Originally Posted by PatDaly View Post
    Green man can't, he can't even start to prove his accusations against Trump.

I would have a better chance of getting him convicted as a pedophile in court, and I don't even know him.
    The public hearings will be starting soon. We'll all hear about them. Many of us will be listening live.

If the House votes to impeach (as now seems likely) they'll offer the evidence that they've uncovered to the Senate which will then have to vote to convict or not. Green Man can't "prove" anything about the president, but he dosn't have to. Interested parties should continue to follow the House investigations. I'll be listening with an open mind but what has been released so far is far from exculpatory for the president.

If the president thought that his staff and appointees would be likely to paint a rosy picture of his actions then he would not be trying so hard to prevent them from testifying. I'm no lawyer but that in itself seems like an automatic instance of obstruction of justice. Conviction by the Senate on that charge alone should be sufficient to remove him from office.

“There is a principal, which is proof against all information, which is proof against all arguments, which cannot fail to keep man in everlasting ignorance; that principal is- Contempt prior to investigation.”

Herbert Spencer

Trump 2024!
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Adams View Post

Gunna beat Idaho to the punch, here......

The “democrats” have no monopoly on the dire need to keep the people wildly ignorant.

In 2001 Michael Bloomberg was Republican and Donald Trump was Democrat.

As George Wallace said... there's not a dime's worth of difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Man View Post
    The public hearings will be starting soon. We'll all hear about them. Many of us will be listening live.

If the House votes to impeach (as now seems likely) they'll offer the evidence that they've uncovered to the Senate which will then have to vote to convict or not. Green Man can't "prove" anything about the president, but he dosn't have to. Interested parties should continue to follow the House investigations. I'll be listening with an open mind but what has been released so far is far from exculpatory for the president.

If the president thought that his staff and appointees would be likely to paint a rosy picture of his actions then he would not be trying so hard to prevent them from testifying. I'm no lawyer but that in itself seems like an automatic instance of obstruction of justice. Conviction by the Senate on that charge alone should be sufficient to remove him from office.

You haven't brought a single shred of anything other than opinions yet.

Even your vaunted Vinman got his ass handed to him on the stand, and he admitted to violating Federal law..............

You keep playing stupid games and you will continue to win stupid prizes.