Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Recession In The Auto Industry Is Tanking The Global Economy

Government safety/pollution control mandates have helped run the prices up.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Going to look at a 99 Ford extended cab short bed truck tomorrow. Low milage, low price. If I can get three years with no maintenace, it will of cost me a hundred dollars a month to own. Which leaves lots of room for the unforeseen brakes, tires etc..... and no gps crap.
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.

Over the last 11 years I drove a $1500 Dodge van for eight years, and a $2000 Buick LeSabre for three. Both were running strong and dependable when I sold them. Now I drive a low mileage, rust -free 1999 RAV4, which should get me through the next 10 years providing I live that long:)
    I do all my own service and repair work, which has allowed me to get $1000 worth of value out of every $10 spent. It's saved me a fortune over a lifetime.

Take note Millenials; learning 'usefull' skills early in life will pay valuable dividends over your entire lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by kiawahman View Post
    Over the last 11 years I drove a $1500 Dodge van for eight years, and a $2000 Buick LeSabre for three. Both were running strong and dependable when I sold them. Now I drive a low mileage, rust -free 1999 RAV4, which should get me through the next 10 years providing I live that long:)
    I do all my own service and repair work, which has allowed me to get $1000 worth of value out of every $10 spent. It's saved me a fortune over a lifetime.

Take note Millenials; learning 'usefull' skills early in life will pay valuable dividends over your entire lifetime.
    Older toyotas last a long time, including the parts on them. I can't say much for the newer ones.

I do about 99% of the work on my vehicles and save a lot of money, because there are no extra funds for it. (pull-a-part is a good source for used parts)
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

Quote Originally Posted by moestooge View Post
    My newest is a 2007 Impala. The other car is a 1995 Nissan Sentra. The payments are $0 a month.
    Those older sentras were very reliable. So were the 95-97 nissan maximas. (owned one some years ago)

Our newest vehicle is an 07 and it's getting close to being paid off, Lord willing.
    The other is an 05 which is paid off, thank God!
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."