Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It’s not the guns, it’s the ammunition

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    I don't know how you define 'Culture' but all criminal data compiled at all levels of government make it abundantly clear who commits the crimes, particularly violent crimes. Hint: it ain't you and it ain't me. As long as that demographic is present in the US crime will not be impacted in any meaningful way.

I couldnt have said it better

Quote Originally Posted by minnie View Post
    I couldnt have said it better

Thank you for your support; today have been a very bad day for me vis-a-vis the local demographic, which has just changed for the worse. I foresee very bad times in the coming weeks and I'm on the brink of an anxiety attack
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    .... I'm on the brink of an anxiety attack
    Lenno Bro, everyone else too ... breath!

The title addresses blood pressure but such is the symptom of stress ... 3:42. Take the time.

BREATH!

O.W.

Doc1 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

A typical leftist displaying his appalling ignorance of firearms technology. In the first place, common, so-called .38s and .44s aren't. They're .357" and .429" respectively. Changing bullet dimensions by one-thousandth of an inch - which is wihin manufacturing deviations - wouldn't accomplish a thing. It might be helpful for the author to learn how to use a micrometer and understand something of the subject he pontificates on! Secondly, he states that the military and police could keep their standard caliber firearms. Really? One never hears of police and military ammunition finding its way into the civilian sector, eh? Lots of countries prohibit civilian possession of military or police caliber ammunition. Mexico comes to mind as an example. They have no problems with violent crime involving firearms, right? Er, scratch that example...

Best regards
    Doc

Well having been a Gunsmith for 30+ yrs. I will see it as both a challenge and a way to make Moola! My Grandpappy ran bootleg hootch in the old days. So we had bathtub Gin, now we will have ''Bathtub '' Guns and Ammunition. So you change the diameter of bullets according to the author. Fine we just make new molds.
    ''... I believe that the maintenance of the rights and authority reserved to the states and to the people...are a safeguard to the continuance of a free government...whereas the consolidation of the states into one vast Republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded it.''- Gen. Robert E. Lee

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

More Fun With Nanny Bloomberg, Let’s Hear What He Has To Say About ‘Assault Weapons’

They really think this irritating oaf is the guy who is going to save them? Yeesh.