Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flu shot mix-up in Oklahoma sends 10 people to hospital

Default Flu shot mix-up in Oklahoma sends 10 people to hospital

Flu shot mix-up in Oklahoma sends 10 people to hospital - Fox Business

Authorities say 10 people at an Oklahoma care facility were hospitalized after they were injected with what’s believed to be insulin rather than flu shots. Authorities are calling it a “medical misadventure.”
    https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/ok...ot-health-care
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Ya 'stuff' happens.

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    Ya 'stuff' happens.
    Yeah, but totally unacceptable. With my husband taking insulin, this hits close to home. We don't get the flu shot, maybe we should at age 68, but we don't

I wonder if the people found unresponsive were those already on insulin?

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    Yeah, but totally unacceptable. With my husband taking insulin, this hits close to home. We don't get the flu shot, maybe we should at age 68, but we don't

I'm still a young man, barely a day older than U but I'll be dammed if I surrender to the Globalist genocide because a "flu-shot" 'might keep me alive a few months longer'!
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Ya its hits home close to me also. My Grandfather died from Diabetes, my uncle has it, my cousin has diabetes, and my Dad has been taken insulin for the last 55 Years. Just last night when I was talking to him at 9 PM he was taking his BS. 210 a nice level to go to bed with as he drops nearly 100 points over night. I have the same BS meter as my Dad has I check mine every once in awhile but so far I do not have diabetes. I am 69 yrs. old.

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    I'm still a young man, barely a day older than U but I'll be dammed if I surrender to the Globalist genocide because a "flu-shot" 'might keep me alive a few months longer'!
    Yeah, we both have August 19 birthdays, right? Along with Bill Clinton!

Does anyone here get the pneumonia shot? My doctor was really encouraging me to do so, not that I've ever had chest problems. It's for those over 65. She said it hasn't been as controversial as flu shots.

That's good you don't have diabetes, Hoppie, given how it runs in your family

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

BILL AND MELINDA GATES FOUNDATION KICKED OUT OF INDIA

pranavsinha (34)
    in life • 2 years ago

Yes, the Microsoft founder and the icon of the Third-World Humanitarianism has been kicked out of India as his fraud was called out. He came to India posing as a philanthropist and humanitarian helping the Third-World poor people by alleviating their conditions and yes, of course, “VACCINATING” their children.
    But, only a couple of years earlier suspicions started to emerge. As, reports of their themselves being heavily invested in the companies which were manufacturing those vaccines started to appear. Native Indian doctors and health activists started raising objections as the illegality of the testing of those vaccines on poor children started to come out into the open. Suspicions arose that he may have committed a crime against humanity by illegally testing vaccines on poor innocent children. Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation had been facing trials in the Supreme Court of India since then and a couple of months earlier they were kicked out of this country. So that, they could no longer kill innocent poor Indian children by illegal vaccine testing.
    Back in 2009, the Gates Foundation funded the trial of Gardasil (Merck and co.) on nearly sixteen thousand poor and vulnerable tribal school children of the state of Andhra Pradesh in India. Many among those children fell terribly ill and at least five among them died. At around the same time they conducted the trial of Cervarix (GlaxoSmithKline) on some fourteen thousand tribal children in Vadodara a place in Gujarat, another state of India. Because of this hundreds of those children fell terribly sick and at least two among them died. Upon investigation it was found that in both cases consent forms were forged. As many of those consent forms only had thumb impressions, many among them were singed by the wardens, who were bought, of the hostels those children were staying in. Many illiterate and poor parents were coerced into signing it too. And the children themselves had no clue about the nature of the disease and the vaccines.

Sana Ansari, 19, her brother Mazhar and sister Asiya were all enrolled in the trial of Gardasil 9 drug - but she and her family say she had no idea she was testing the drug.
    A petition which condemned these atrocities as “ crimes against humanity” has claimed that the Gates Foundation, the WHO and the Programme for Appropriate Technology in Health (PATH), both of which supported these trials, were criminally negligent for testing these deadly vaccines on the most vulnerable, poor, uneducated and massively under-informed people in India. They were not made aware of the potential dangers involved in those trials.

Aman Dhawan, 16, from Indore, lost weight and strength after being enrolled in the Gardasil 9 trial, which he didn't know he had signed up for either.
    When all this was coming out into the open an attempt to cover this all up was also made with the help of bought up Indian health officials. But, eventually Gates Foundation was brought under trial in the Supreme Court of India. A couple of months ago it was kicked out this country. People of India will no longer be the victims of these Nazi-like experiments. It is time these big pharmaceutical companies realized that India is no longer going to allow them to treat vulnerable sections of India as guinea pigs because they can’t do that in their own countries.

Whistleblower Dr Anand Rai (pictured), 37, lifted the lid on the scandal of illegal drugs trials in the city and now has been given an armed guard to protect him.
    And, I am damn sure that the Western mainstream media was not at all talking about it. I am from one those States of India to which the Gates Foundation came. Time and again it has been proved that in India majority of health related issues are because of hygiene related issues like poor sanitation or poor drinking water and things like that. And, not because of the lack of being vaccinated so that big pharmaceutical companies could earn huge profits.

Just because these innocent children are poor and vulnerable it does not mean that they deserve to be treated as guinea pigs for illegal and dangerous drug trials by big pharmaceutical companies.

Other sources from some of the reputed newspapers in India:
    http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...w/57028697.cms
    http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...w/41280050.cms
    https://www.globalpolicy.org/compone...he-agenda.html
    http://www.deccanherald.com/content/...business.html#
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ial-India.html
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

-see post below-
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

...Does anyone here get the pneumonia shot? My doctor was really encouraging me to do so...
    Dr. Axe has some info on pneumonia that might help you decide. I believe upping Vitamin C intake and other immune boosting supplments, would be a better way to go.

I personally do not take vaccines, for a multitude of reasons.
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."