Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump would "love to" go to Putin's Bolshevik red army victory parade

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post

You bet this is a good thing. Only thing that keeps a person like King around is the posters real hangup of Putin, and his distaste of anything other then whites are the only ones worth occupying the entire world. Such nonsense as that may just start another WW with that kind of attitude and letting such trash be let out in a forum as this.

My "hangup of Putin" began back in 1993... long before you or I or most of the the rest of the world ever heard of Putin. August 1993 I had a very vivid dream about a new Tsar arising in Russia. Silly me, I thought that would be a good thing... that the new Russian Tsar would be Aryan Christendom's "Great White Hope"... and I instinctively knew Putin was the one the first time I saw him on a TV news video August 1999 when Putin became Yeltsin's umpteenth prime minister.

Ironically, later in Putin's autobiography, he said in 1993 he had his baptismal cross blessed at the Lord's tomb. And again I dared to hope.

Silly me... I should have realized Putin was probably cryptically referring to antichrist Lenin's tomb.

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

Putin is a wannabe Stalin still fighting WW2 and imaginary "Nazis"

You mean, other than theWW2 thing, he is a democrat?
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

I had a very vivid dream about a new Tsar arising in Russia.
    Oh, yeah.

I'd forgotten about you being a prophet and all that
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Quote Originally Posted by cptmidnight View Post

Not withstanding anything you just said or anyone else said here - we had a common enemy and we defeated them. We cant celebrate that fact? How about the fact that the US did not win the war with Hitler - Russia did and we should give respect for their sacrifice. THe US lost 416k people in WWII - RIP. Russia lost 1.1M soldiers in the battle of Stalingrad alone.

Who is "we" ?

World history is much different than the propaganda Americans are taught in government public schools.

Before and during WW2 many Americans and Russians and other Europeans supported Hitler.

Many Russians fought and died along side Hitler's Germans to try to liberate Russia from evil antichrist Edomite-jew-bolshevik occupation.

In 1942 the archbishop of the Russian Orthodox Church in exile [at the time the church was in exile in Belgrade Serbia] supported what he called Hitler's "courageous German sword" that was in the process of liberating Russian lands from the evil mass-murdering antichrist Edomite-jew-bolsheviks. After Germans liberated Russian lands, churches [that the evil antichrist bolsheviks had closed/destroyed] were reopened/rebuilt.

Are you proud that Western Christians allied with evil antichrist Edomite-jew-bolsheviks so the antichrists could re-enslave liberated Russian lands and conquer and enslave half of Europe ??

Quote Originally Posted by cptmidnight View Post
    You do know they were our ally in WWII, right?
    As were the Viet Minh led by Ho Chi Minh our allies until the Japanese were defeated in SE Asia.

They were kinda pissed when we changed sides on them

Noreiga, Saddam, and bin Laden were our allies too until they weren't

Dear @realDonaldTrump: Your bad decision in Syria allowed Russia to fly its flag over a U.S. military base. It's an embarrassment to America's military.
    If you go to Russia's May Day parade, can you ask Putin to give the facility back to the U.S.? Thanks. #FridayMotivation
    ~ Ted Lieu
    https://twitter.com/tedlieu/status/1192877143996264449

A little known fact is that the Russians liberated a ton of American POWs in WW2. My uncle was one of them. Listed as MIA for two years, my family thought he was dead. The Russians couldn’t help them get to the American side, so they gave them food, aid and set them on their way. Still had to cross many miles of war zone to get back to the lines, but at least they had that opportunity.

Does that make Putin a friend...well no, but it should remind us that while we were primarily allies due to “enemy of my enemy is my friend”, at times throughout our history with them, it has extended beyond that.