Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post

You bet this is a good thing. Only thing that keeps a person like King around is the posters real hangup of Putin, and his distaste of anything other then whites are the only ones worth occupying the entire world. Such nonsense as that may just start another WW with that kind of attitude and letting such trash be let out in a forum as this.

My "hangup of Putin" began back in 1993... long before you or I or most of the the rest of the world ever heard of Putin. August 1993 I had a very vivid dream about a new Tsar arising in Russia. Silly me, I thought that would be a good thing... that the new Russian Tsar would be Aryan Christendom's "Great White Hope"... and I instinctively knew Putin was the one the first time I saw him on a TV news video August 1999 when Putin became Yeltsin's umpteenth prime minister.

Ironically, later in Putin's autobiography, he said in 1993 he had his baptismal cross blessed at the Lord's tomb. And again I dared to hope.

Silly me... I should have realized Putin was probably cryptically referring to antichrist Lenin's tomb.