Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are You Ready For A Catastrophically Cold Winter?

Quote Originally Posted by Green Man View Post
    Take it up with SpaceWeather

Well according to AL GORE majority of cities along the East, West Coast and the rest of the coastal cities around the world they should be under 1-2 feet of water by now.

How well is MAN MADE Global Warming working out?

Happy Thanksgiving to all...down here on da bayou, anything lower than 40 is cold and under 30 damm cold. Being so close to the Gulf keeps our crawfish a tad on the warm side and the winers tolerable. I have no idea how you folks in da frowzen nawth survive temps in the minus and feet of snow. Prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Ya right. This is just yet another winter on the planet earth in the northern hemisphere. Nothing unusual nothing biblical not out of anyones imagination other then the fact the doom and gloomers like to copy the FAKE headline grabbing that ANY and ALL storms are now classified as strong, catastrophic, Anything but normal and what has been happening for over 4.3 billion years. These National Enquirer type headlines are just to scare the lemmings in the world and nothing more. But I guess what ever floats their boat and makes them happy, but it sure is misleading to always read stuff that has such a fake headlines as doom and gloomers like to see each and everyday to make their day a little brighter. LOL

https://www.shtfplan.com/headline-ne...-come_11262019

Solar Minimum Madness: Is Thanksgiving’s Winter Wonderland A Preview Of The Bitterly Cold Winter To Come?

Michael Snyder
    November 26th, 2019
    John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

https://www.nextbigfuture.com/2018/1...r-minimum.html

Winter is Coming – Super Grand Solar Minimum

Brian Wang | November 22, 2018

https://scienceofcycles.com/super-grand-solar-minimum-hypothesis-considered/

Super Grand Solar Minimum Hypothesis Considered

Last edited by Spike n Ree; 11-29-2019 at 06:11 PM.

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

Good deal a good old fashioned winter a-coming. Back to more normal winter, Cold and a Lot Of Snow, LOL and the heck with global warming and the climate change folks, they can go pound sand for all I care.

There isn't much we can do about it, just pray and prepare as Spike had his stroke - he can't cut down trees for wood. I am trusting GOD with everything.

This is pretty much what they are saying:

Zharkova’s models have run at a 97% accuracy and now suggest a Super Grand Solar Minimum is on the cards beginning 2020.

The last time we had a GSM (the Maunder Minimum) only two magnetic fields of the sun went out of phase.
    This time, all four magnetic fields are going out of phase.

Take care Hoppy.