Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: President goes to hospital with chest "discomfort"?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post

Sure glad he is here and will be POTUS in 2020, the left and those that have a fixation about Putin can post till their hearts delete for another 4 years. LOL

Did you miss my previous post ?

Quote Originally Posted by KingsX View Post

Trump praising and promoting antichrist Edomite-jews, sodomites and massive third world immigration has not gone unnoticed by heaven either.

Don't think it has gone unnoticed how in his speeches, Trump will promote nonwhite races and ethnic groups... but he will NOT even mention White European Christians who founded, pioneered and built North American civilization. In other words, Trump wants to "make America great again" by touting antichrist jews and third worlders while ignoring Aryan Christians who originally made America great.

In this abomination Trump does appear to be in collusion with Putin and other European leaders... all of them bow to mammon and follow the same evil antichrist Edomite-jew/nwo globalist agenda.

Jesus is a Jew. Peter was a Jew, Paul was a Jew; as were the rest of the disciples. Jesus said: If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

Obviously you aren't a believer, so you are just a disgruntled white supremacist.

Anyone who is a Jew hater will burn in hell. And I am no Jew. I realize that responding to your nonsense will just encourage you so this is likely my first and final response to you.

Those who don't know the vital difference between true Israelites and FAKE Edomite-"jews" [Israel's enemy Edom feigned "conversion" en masse in the 2nd century BC] will never understand the Bible, history or current events and may find themselves numbered with the goats and tares.

I don't care who you are, or what side of the fence you are on, or what side of the toast you butter......... Now That Was The Funny For The Day.

Here's an interesting conspiracy theory:

Trump Tested for Deliberate Poisoning of Food With “Time Delayed” Chemical Agent – White House Source

Food tester gravely ill, says source

" This is how power behind the throne always tries to take people out very quietly so that they don't become martyrs," explained Alex Jones during his InfoWars broadcast. "

more at link

https://www.infowars.com/trump-teste...-house-source/

This reminds me of something interesting Putin said in the very first paragraph of his autobiography, "First Person"

Putin said his grandfather was a cook for both Lenin and Stalin.

Putin reveals his grandfather was Lenin and Stalin's personal cook

https://www.rbth.com/lifestyle/32778...er-stalin-cook

Ironically, historic rumors are... both Lenin and Stalin may have been killed by poisoning.

This "irony" is one of the reasons why I suspect Putin's real personal history is still hidden.

While we are on the subject of conspiracy theories...

What if Trump went into the military hospital and a "Stepford" President came out ?!

What if Trump went into the military hospital and a "Stepford" President came out ?!

What about if you got back on your meds and a more rational person came out?
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-11-...poisoning.html

EXCLUSIVE – President Trump makes unscheduled stop at military hospital to undergo battery of tests for possible deliberate poisoning of food with “time delayed” chemical agent; food tester gravely ill – White House connected source

Monday, November 18, 2019 by: Mike Adams
    John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike n Ree View Post

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-11-...poisoning.html

EXCLUSIVE – President Trump makes unscheduled stop at military hospital to undergo battery of tests for possible deliberate poisoning of food with “time delayed” chemical agent; food tester gravely ill – White House connected source

Monday, November 18, 2019 by: Mike Adams

I previously posted Infowar's version:

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...69#post2782869

AUnut is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

He may be the president you deserve.

He ain't Hillary!!!!!!!

God Bless PDJT!!!!!

AUnut
    Pro is the opposite of con, that is easily seen. So if progress is to move forward, what does congress mean? - Nipsey Russell