Thread: A sister in Christ in Need

Exclamation A sister in Christ in Need

Hey folks. I have been looking for some help for a sister in Christ, that lives in Vermont.

She has had a terrible time lately. She had her car towed off today, the propane tank is empty, so she has no heat. (It gets down to 12 degrees at night where she is)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT-o3Z_IZHI
    She might loose her power, unless the power company has mercy.

She needs about $200 for propane and about $156 for phone/internet landline service. She can't use a cellphone because of where she is. (no signal)
    She has a paypalme link on the video post, which is probably the best way to get her any funds.

All I am doing is asking for anyone to help her, if they can.

I don't know her whole situation or why it got to this, but all she needs now is some help.

We have sent some money but we are not financially flush right now.

thanks to anyone who can,

Robert
    Last edited by Rob_0126; 11-17-2019 at 10:09 PM. Reason: add
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

Thumbs up Update

UPDATE: It seems she might be getting help from the local authorities and her landlord, according to one of the posters that knows her personally, so things are looking better. Prayers for her situation either way.

She could still use some funds to help pay for things as she is in need. thanks all.

Robert

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

UPDATE: She is getting some help locally now, thank God.

She still needs to get a ride to the hospital because she is really sick.

If anyone here sent her some help, thank you for that.

But more importantly, she could use some prayers.

Robert

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

I just saw this thread. I'll be praying for the lady. Thanks for posting.
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

thank you

Update: This should be the last update I do. It seems like she is getting help and hopefully she will be able to come out of the situation.

She's not very teachable when it comes to the Word of God, but we still pray for her well being.

thanks again everyone,

Robert