Below is info from the email I received from "Now The End Begins"

Chick-fil-A Announces That After Pressure From Gay Rights Groups
They Have Abandoned Their Anti-LGBTQ+ Position,
Stops Donations To Salvation Army And Others Christian Groups

by Geoffrey Grider

As Chick-fil-A expands globally and into more liberal parts of the U.S., the chicken chain plans to change which charities like the Salvation Army it donates to after years of bad press and protests from the LGBTQ+ community.

Since the start of the original protests of Chick-fil-A back in 2012, we have brought you story after story showing how chicken sandwich giant Chick-fil-A, a Christian-run company, has stood strong against the relentless push of the LGBTQ+ community who has insisted they stop donating money to 'anti-LGBTQ+' groups like the Salvation Army and the Fellowship of Christian Athletes. We watched in utter amazement as Chick-fil-A sales skyrocketed as Christians all over America supported them in their fight. Now today we charged with bringing you the sad news that Chick-fil-A has given into the pressure from the LGBTQ+, and will no longer support groups that dare to speak out against the LGBTQ+P for Pedophile Movement.

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

James 4:7,8 (KJV)

Chick-fil-A was able to have surging sales in spite of such heavy opposition because they stood with God, they stood with the Bible, and they did what was right to do. But what will happen now that Chick-fil-A has changed their position and given into pressure from the LGBTQ+ protests? I shudder to think what happens now. As the end times continue to heat up, the players are falling like flies, who will be next? I can tell you who won't be next. NTEB. Who ever thought we would live long enough to see the Salvation Army branded as a hate group? But yet, here we are.

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/chic...alvation-army/