Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Concern about Chick-Fil-A

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post

Your meds are wearing off Better get a new supply so your posts are more not only rational but understandable and to the point without going into a Putin diatribe. LOL

Love him or hate him... you are jealous how Putin gets so much attention
    while you sit lonely and dejected in your mom's basement.

Just sent my letter to Chick-fil-a. So you bent a knee to the gay mafia, and threw the Salvation Army under the bus. I've bought the last of your sandwiches. Now I guess I'll find out what all the fuss is about Popeyes' new sandwich.

"They came with a rush"...Louis L'Amour.
    "Hurrah! Hurrah! For Southern Rights, Hurrah! Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag That bears a Single Star!"

Fulfillment of scripture:

2 Thessalonians 2:

3a Let no man deceive you by any means:
    for that day shall not come, except there
    come a falling away first,...

Paving the way for the anti-Christ:

2 Thessalonians 2:

3b ...and that man of sin be revealed, the
    son of perdition;

Who will, apparently, be an apostate atheistic sodomite:

Daniel 11:37

Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers,
    nor the desire of women, nor regard any god:
    for he shall magnify himself above all.

In Daniel 11:37 our enemies are revealed. They are: apostates (religious deniers of Jesus), atheists and sodomites (lgbtq etc.). All these desire to destroy true Christianity.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    apostates
    That word gets thrown around a lot even though the actual word is only used TWICE in the NT. If folks would realize the context, they may just be a little more careful in walking as Messiah set the example.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Once more, Hoppalong, your'e an idiot. Useless at best. You should hoppalong, like a good ass.
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.

I have always put 1 or 2 dollars in the kettles I run into at this time of year...With the assault on them by the LGBT community I shall increase that...
    Guess I will have to turn auto correct off.Didn't plan to capitalize weirdness....

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post

Fulfillment of scripture:

2 Thessalonians 2:

3a Let no man deceive you by any means:
    for that day shall not come, except there
    come a falling away first,...

Paving the way for the anti-Christ:

2 Thessalonians 2:

3b ...and that man of sin be revealed, the
    son of perdition;

Who will, apparently, be an apostate atheistic sodomite:

Daniel 11:37

Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers,
    nor the desire of women, nor regard any god:
    for he shall magnify himself above all.

In Daniel 11:37 our enemies are revealed. They are: apostates (religious deniers of Jesus), atheists and sodomites (lgbtq etc.). All these desire to destroy true Christianity.

Buttigieg ?!

The democrat's sodomite candidate who delights in blaspheming holy scripture ?!

Maybe its time for straight heterosexual people to stand up and get some kind of normalcy in this country again..
    This is getting out of hand..

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=60941

65-Year-Old Catholic Adoption Agency Closes in PA After Being Ordered to Perform Gay Adoptions

Evil demented sodomites are not satisfied with Chick-fil-a's current bowing and scraping to sodomites and their depraved satanic ilk !

19 Nov 2019

GLAAD: Chick-Fil-A Cave Not Enough, Must Disavow Itself

One of the nation's largest gay advocacy organizations is greeting Chick-Fil-A's divestment from Christian charities like the Salvation Army with tepid praise and further demands, including an "unequivocal" denunciation of the brand's history and values.

more at link

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...isavow-itself/

Here is my take. As POTUS Trump is wise not to show disdain for some of the groups that we as conservatives and Christians disagree with. He should not make every issue a do or die battle. I applaud him for standing up as much as he does. Lord knows, he has enough enemies. Like his apparent pandering to the anti gun crowd on the red flag question and bump stocks. I believe that when push comes to shove he is with us on most issues.

He is a long term thinker who plans his fights strategically. I know in my heart that he loves America and is willing to fight for traditional cultural issues. Cut him some slack. He is sly like a fox.

The Chick-fil-A deal is different, though. I am so disappointed that they caved. I think I have mentioned on here in the past how The Salvation Army came to my rescue 40 years ago. They are the absolute best large charity in America today. To see entertainers and celebrities diss them breaks my heart. Many of the bell ringers have incredible personal testimonies of how SA helped them in great times of need.