Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: POTUS unloads both barrels into Pelosi and the Seditionist Deceivocrats

Thumbs up POTUS unloads both barrels into Pelosi and the Seditionist Deceivocrats

A copy of Trump's letter to Pelosi is available at the link. I do not know how to copy and post here.

Donald Trump Blasts Impeachment as ‘Illegal, Partisan Attempted Coup’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/12/17/donald-trump-blasts-impeachment-as-illegal-partisan-attempted-coup/
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Quote Originally Posted by The Cub View Post
    A copy of Trump's letter to Pelosi is available at the link. I do not know how to copy and post here.

Donald Trump Blasts Impeachment as ‘Illegal, Partisan Attempted Coup’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ttempted-coup/
    The demoncrats will feign outrage and declare this is proof the President is not mentally fit and should be removed from office.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Loved what he said about that beast praying for him.

i love Trump's honesty

He's going go have a Merry Christmas rally tomorrow night in Michigan.

God strengthen this man

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Yeesh. That was embarrassing to read. There comes a time to take your lumps and move on. I don't think stuff like this is doing him any favors, although it may not matter if the Democrats can't field a centrist candidate with an expected shelf life of four years or more.

Quote Originally Posted by dissimulo View Post
    Yeesh. That was embarrassing to read. There comes a time to take your lumps and move on. I don't think stuff like this is doing him any favors, although it may not matter if the Democrats can't field a centrist candidate with an expected shelf life of four years or more.

I agree he should have taken Clintons advice to ignore it and go about doing his job..

Good for him. Isn't it great for once to hear what we all want to say but will not. Leave to Trump to say it. Let er rip. P. deserves every bit of your distaste.
    And now people are finally excepting what comes out of Trumps mouth as just a normal day at the office. More and more Americans are feeling that way the longer we go into Trumps Presidency. Keep it up Trump You Da Man to do it, and let others just pound sand if they don't like it. And get really for 4 more years of Trump after the 2020 elections. Love it.

With all they have put him through, I'm glad he laid it out for them. That will be a historic letter for the ages! Trump 2020!
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

He's stirring the pot so America and the rest of the world can get a good look at what's been lurking beneath the surface.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
    taken clintons advice
    rotflmao!
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    rotflmao!

Judging by those who would follow him over a cliff no reply is necessary.But I shall..Sometimes Trump should let it go rather than come off as a buffoon to anyone with a working brain.
    Clinton was smart enough to avoid be removed by the senate even though they had the goods on him because he did just what he told Trump to do.
    I seem to recall good economic times during Clintons tenure also..