Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Virginia Senate Bill No. 64: Declaring Tactical Training Illegal

Didn't the British try this...twice?

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Didn't the British try this...twice?

Yep, and when they came to take our guns, we shot them.
    HAVE A PLAN TO KILL EVERY COMMUNIST/FASCIST/SATANIST YOU MEET
    You can thank me later

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    One of our grandsons killed a nice buck a few minutes ago. I trained his dad, his dad trained him. Let's see them stop that.
    My grandson who is nine, has shot two deer this year, one with a crossbow, and one with a twenty gauge at eighty yards. I feel the same thing your feeling Pastor. It's his fourth deer in three years. Daddy is putting his hunting behind his sons, which makes me proud of his understanding. He's been chasing a good buck and put it on the side burner for a week to get his boy a shot.
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.

This bill will go nowhere...this year. Remember though, today's outrageous proposal is tomorrow's common sense solution.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Well now. I belong to Kenton's Rangers, the Viginia Line. So I guess I am in trouble with Loopy Louise and are beloved Gov., Ol Step and Fetch it.
    ''... I believe that the maintenance of the rights and authority reserved to the states and to the people...are a safeguard to the continuance of a free government...whereas the consolidation of the states into one vast Republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded it.''- Gen. Robert E. Lee