Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PNEUMONIA - I'm now getting vaccines

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    That is incredible, Oscar!! I don't doubt that the Lord put healing into these ingredients. So, do you get the flu or pneumonia vaccine?
    No Laura, I don't.

The last vaccines that were "offered" to me were mandatory inoculations required prior to overseas deployment 30+ years ago. I had a more pressing engagement and missed the event.

Two of my fellow soldiers took ill following the inoculations and were hospitalized. Neither ever deployed.

Now I took ill about a month ago that I can't attribute to either virus or bacteria ... it was likely something I ate while out 'n about. I don't get out often enough to give my immune system a good workout. I ignored the early warning symptoms and began to feel weak 'n peeked. I took two table spoons of "the juice" and by the following morning I was back to my regular self.

Try this stuff, you'll be glad you did.

I firmly believe that Father is not going to Do for us without us attempting to do for ourselves while we ask for His Guidance to find solutions ... this in ALL things.

I pray you get to feeling well again soon.

O.W.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    Can’t more of you step up to the plate here and share your stories? Tell me if you’ve had pneumonia and what it was like for you tell me if you’ve had the flu shot and what that was like for you. So many just read and say nothing
    I haven't had pneumonia, happily, but I will take the vaccine as soon as my doctor recommends it. I get the flu shot every year and I rarely get the flu, but I also rarely got the flu before I started taking the shot. Like most people, I got the flu about once in 10 years and it sucked. I don't really notice any side effects of the vaccine other than those that I get with any shot (soreness at the jab site). Sometimes, I feel like I might be a bit more tired for a day or two, but it is pretty hard to be sure that symptoms like that aren't just common life events that I am thinking about more because I went to the doctor. I'm happy to be building a library of immunities to different strains that may help when I am older and more vulnerable to getting the flu.

My doctor claims that when you get the flu, the virus can settle in your bone marrow and from there, you can develop pneumonia. So now, I get the flu shot, for the team. Only sore arm, sometimes.

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Thanks,guys!

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.