Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sounds like IG Report Will Fizzle

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Really?? Really? Durham is not happy with report??? Oh my, that sounds so serious

And Mark Meadows said the DOJ and FBI have some serious explaining to do? Really? Oh man, that is so close to "lock her up", huh?

Bottom line....God is still choosing to let the godless democrats do whatever they want. No bias from Lisa Page and Peter Strock? Wow

But I don't blame God. The feckless church needs to be talking about these matters from the pulpit, but they don't. Because church is just a business. Other than some sweet smaller churches dotted across the US landscape, it's a filthy business. Why should God do anything? He gave a reprieve with Trump. He's done more than enough considering the lack of response from the polluted pulpits

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    Really?? Really? Durham is not happy with report??? Oh my, that sounds so serious

And Mark Meadows said the DOJ and FBI have some serious explaining to do? Really? Oh man, that is so close to "lock her u
    Bottom line....God is still choosing to let the godless democrats do whatever they want. No bias from Lisa Page and Peter Strock? Wow

But I don't blame God. The feckless church needs to be talking about these matters from the pulpit, but they don't. Because church is just a business. Other than some sweet smaller churches dotted across the US landscape, it's a filthy business. Why should God do anything? He gave a reprieve with Trump. He's done more than enough considering the lack of response from the polluted pulpits
    I could not agree with you more, Laura.

Does it give anyone pause that AG Barr says Epstein was a suicide? It shakes my confidence that he's going to take the deep state on

So, they are preparing us for a nothing burger
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...o-touched-fisa
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Horowitz's conclusions was a nothingburger

Plenty of abuse shown in the report, but shame on Horowitz and his assinine conclusions. How can he look in the mirror?

In Lindsey's ending comments, he said this wasn't over.
    We sure hope so, Lindsey.

Horowitz's conclusions was a nothingburger
    And yet when questioned by Republicans, he let a ton of good info loose! And folks thought this would be a wash...
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    And yet when questioned by Republicans, he let a ton of good info loose! And folks thought this would be a wash...
    So what is the point you’re trying to make? His conclusion was there was no bias,

end of the story. Unless Barr/Durham pursue or God intervenes

So what is the point you’re trying to make? His conclusion was there was no bias,

How he came up with that conclusion was he asked the perpetrators if they thought there was bias and took their word for it.He definitely had a conflict of interest in that respect..And yeah just sit back and wait is getting old..

He admitted he couldn't rule out there was a political motivation, cause many refused to answer questions and he could only interview people still working for the Gov't.

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolfinoregon View Post
    He admitted he couldn't rule out there was a political motivation, cause many refused to answer questions and he could only interview people still working for the Gov't.

There is the key to his report.

To be impartial, he could only put out what he knew to be factual.

I don't see him as whitewashing anything, because he was clearly as angered at what he found as anyone else was, as evidenced by his answers to questions.

It is hard to set back and watch a professional do his job

I have to admit, I was cussing Horowitz myself, had to stop and REALLY listen to what he was saying.