Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sounds like IG Report Will Fizzle

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Default Sounds like IG Report Will Fizzle

Damn...here we go again. It will be like the Comey press conferenece, very incriminating evidence presented, only to be followed by "Oh never mind, it's OK"

Hannity's "Breaking News" last night was that AG Barr disagrees with Horowitz conclusion. Also referred to Horowitz as Obama appointee. So, they are preparing us for a nothing burger I guess. This after being told the report is the size of a phone book....blah, blah, blah

Lindsey Graham will be interviewing Horowitz, but will that even be televised?

But they keep dangling a carrot in front of me that the Durham report will really be something.

I can't do this anymore. Hope I'm wrong and something pithy will come out of all of this but not holding my breath.

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

The deep state is deeper than we think..I guess the question then is do we really live in a Democratic Republic?

Increasingly looks like a banana republic. All these Lisa Page/Strock texts, Biden on tape doing a quid pro quo....how could this not have consequences?

They are trying to break our will and make us think we are crazy

Right now we would do well to just wait, holding no expectations one way or the other. I say this because much of the coup warfare being waged by the ungodly is nothing but lies which are intended to help them remove the President from office. Maybe there are somethings in the IG report that will lift the curtain on the deep state, maybe not. I do believe this though, the left is already trying to lessen any effect the report might have by planting seeds of doubt in the minds of the people before it released.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    Increasingly looks like a banana republic. All these Lisa Page/Strock texts, Biden on tape doing a quid pro quo....how could this not have consequences?

They are trying to break our will and make us think we are crazy
    I hope this is not another case of folding to the Deep State. Sorry for the thread drift, but just to illustrate the larger point please allow me to digress.

As a child growing up in the 1950's I was taught the consequences of bad behavior, or more directly, sin. At school as well as at home, lying, cheating, even disrespecting, were not tolerated. Punishment for crossing the line was swift and harsh. Political correctness or "feelings" did not enter into the decision of adults correcting children. Excuses for the wrongful behavior were not tolerated. Society functioned quite well with basic Biblical principles in operation.

Adults choosing to commit crime were tried, convicted and punished swiftly. Ever since the liberating sixties we have been in a downhill slide away from a system that worked well. I would say that one of the main reasons for our cultural slide downhill is the trivialization of basic wrong behavior. The Left has corrupted the language to reverse or trivialize many accepted norms of society. Abortion is labeled "women's' health", criminals are victims, and illegal aliens are undocumented workers. Hillary and the busload of traitors should be prosecuted and in jail doing hard time. What message does this send to the rest of us?

Lucy always pulls the ball away from Charlie Brown.

Maybe this time will be different
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Quote Originally Posted by Davy Crockett View Post

Davy!! When did you become an optimist about these things? Wow, maybe it will different!!

Quote Originally Posted by Davy Crockett View Post

I'm thinking Charlie is going to end up on his back once again. I've given up hope on reform, the scoundrels are running the show and justice will never be served.
    The soap opera will never end and I'm done watching it

The swamp is purple

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    The swamp is purple

indeed
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."