Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Saint/Queen Greta Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

World News

Greta ‘Put Them Against The Wall’ Thunberg Nominated For Nobel Peace Prize

https://summit.news/2020/02/04/greta...l-peace-prize/

those eyes!
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Greta Thunberg Gets TV Show

We don't imagine it will be shown in China..

Greta Thunberg Says She Likely Has Coronavirus After Traveling Around Central Europe

This is what happens to unsupervised children!

“This is a joke, right?”: CNN Coronavirus Town Hall to Feature Climate Activist Greta Thunberg

Infowars.com - May 13, 2020 -
    ‘Cuz a teenager best known for skipping school is who CNN considers an expert virologist.’

I feel the media is artificially extending her 15 minutes beyond what is sustainable.

IDK why but I find ol' Greta's "raspy cab driver" voice absolutely hilarious.