Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Saint/Queen Greta Thread

Default The Saint/Queen Greta Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I called it!
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Green Teen Greta Thunberg’s Yacht Used More Fuel to Cross Atlantic than If She Flew from New York to Madrid

Come on Lenno, I would have expected you to find a pic of ol' Greta with a Soviet hat and a PPSH.
    HAVE A PLAN TO KILL EVERY COMMUNIST/FASCIST/SATANIST YOU MEET
    You can thank me later

An autistic teen puppet of the far left is Time's person of the year? So-called "news" doesn't get any more fake.

Quote Originally Posted by moestooge View Post
    An autistic teen puppet of the far left is Time's person of the year? So-called "news" doesn't get any more fake.
    An arrogant, egomaniacal, snotty mouthed demonstration of arrested development flapping her vocal apparatus across the world is, in my opinion, not newsworthy at all...real or fake.

Even the bravest of us rarely has the courage for what he really knows. - Nietzsche

I,m sure there are millions, same as her, products of the liberal brainwashing we call school.

Who would have guessed?
    Via PJ Media:
    A bug in the code of a Facebook update rolled out last week accidentally made it possible to see which accounts were responsible for posts to Facebook Pages, including those of celebrities and politicians, for a period of several hours.
    “All it took to exploit the bug was opening a target page and checking the edit history of a post. Facebook mistakenly displayed the account or accounts that made edits to each post, rather than just the edits themselves,” explained Wired.
    Facebook was quick to post a fix, thanks to a security reacher who alerted them to the big. “We quickly fixed an issue where someone could see who edited or published a post on behalf of a Page when looking at its edit history,” Facebook said in a statement.
    While the fix was made quickly, screenshots began circulating on social media reveal the accounts behind several official Facebook pages, including that of teenage climate activist, Greta Thunberg.
    Keep reading…