Thread: New Zealand volcano eruption

Default New Zealand volcano eruption

Tourists missing after New Zealand volcano eruption | DW | 09.12.2019

https://www.dw.com/en/tourists-missi...ion/a-51583765

New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has confirmed that many people remain unaccounted for after a volcano erupted on an uninhabited island off the coast. Several tourists were reportedly injured after a volcano on a small, uninhabited New Zealand island erupted on Monday afternoon.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Thank the Lord for those who escaped in time!
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

Now the questions remains, WHY were tourists allowed by that volcano in the first place~!!